OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries

4.8

on 1/24/2013 9:10:00 AM

I first saw this colour when my beautician was wearing it months ago.
I asked her the name and have been looking for my own bottle ever since. I read the reviews on Makeupalley and knew that I had to have it.
This is probably my favourite nail polish for a number of reasons.
The formula is so good, I love OPI but this is definitely better than formulas of other polishes I have by them. You could probably get away with one coat but I always do 2.
The colour is a mix between pink and purple. It looks more pink and the light and more purple in the shade. I wear this colour all year around. When I first got it I thought it would only be a spring/summer colour but as other reviewers have said, it's bright but also deep so I think it looks good even in winter.
Finally the wear time is amazing. I've had this polish on for 5 days and only have one tiny chip!
A must have!

on 11/7/2012 12:26:00 AM

I bought this color based on reviews, and because I was looking for a bolder pink than what I already have. This color is really beautiful! I've gotten compliments on it, and it's just so nice to look at. I've had pretty good success with nail polish lasting for 6-7 days by taking these steps: 1 coat Start to Finish OPI base/top coat, 2 coats OPI polish, 1 coat Start to Finish base/top coat again. And then recently I discovered the Nicole by OPI drying drops and they really renewed my love for nail polishes - I just don't have the time to sit and wait for my nails to dry. I also find that I get less chipping if I paint the tips and underside of my nails.

I was always a shimmer/glitter/glass fleck girl until I fell in love with the shade of the np and bought it on ebay. I just adore it! Application was perfect, the best manicure I've ever done on myself. This colour single handedly converted me to OPI's cream finish. Would repurchase in a heartbeat if I ever ran out, though given the amount of other cream finish nail polish purchases this inspired that might take awhile.

on 10/25/2012 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I always notice this color on others and i always get compliments on this color when i wear it. It is a pretty purply pink magenta color. When i get a mani done by a professional this color lasts on me for over a week and i abuse my hands washing, typing etc etc. If i put it on myself, itll last a little less. It goes on opaque in one coat but i use two. I love this color for fall but it can work anytime and is a classic color.

on 9/9/2012 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this nail polish. It's a very pretty magenta color. The consistency was good...not too thin or thick and dried in a reasonable amount of time. The color went on smooth and opaque with no streaks, even on the first coat. This polish also didn't chip as quickly as many others do (and I'm very hard on my nails). It's a great summer color, but I think it would look good any time of year.

on 8/7/2012 7:41:00 PM

This is a pretty color, nice for summer.

on 7/23/2012 7:43:00 PM

One of my all time favorite colors for summer. Goes well with my nc37 skin tone. Overall I find this nail polish to be a bang for your buck compaired to many others (essie). I'm a hairstylist so I get opi and cg nailpolishes at a discounted rate. This is one of the prettiest magenta/fushia colors, works well on both fingers and toes! Opaque in 2 coats, doesn't chip for 3 days. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Such a beautiful color! It's kinda purple pink. It was opaque after three layers and the drying time was good. I love the OPI brush.

on 5/25/2012 12:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this color. its not too thick and its not too thin. I Feel beautiful with this color on.

on 3/14/2012 2:24:00 PM

My first opi nail varnish, goes on really well and was totally opaque with two coats.The color is really pretty and looks fab on my pale skin.Think I'll wear it a lot this summer.

Top Rated OPI Products