November 25, 2014 | 1734 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by hinny48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this cream as a facial moisturiser for over a year. I was finding other creams that I had used before were irritating my skin, which was becoming more sensitive with age. (72) It appears thick in the jar but smoothes on gently and is soon absorbed into the skin leaving it comfortable and refreshed. I use the Cetaphil gentle cleansing bar immediately before. So now I have a simple, inexpensive daily routine.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by mosmom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have not used this for years. Having issues with dryness near the upper lip area. Very moisturizing.........feels good and comforting....A great "go to" cream. Better than some of the frilly over the top stuff at the department stores.........

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

I've used Cetaphil on and off for years and have recently bought a tube of this for my face. I was on the hunt for a new facial moisturizer and tried a number of samples from Sephora. Although I don't believe $$$ = quality, I wanted to try creams from every price point to see how they worked. Nothing was hydrating enough for my face! When it's windy out, as San Francisco usually is, my face feels very tight and dry. Every cream I tried seemed to give out halfway through the day. Cetaphil's thick and creamy texture kept me feeling hydrated all day! Although it is thick, it never leaves me oily or shiny, and my makeup stays on just fine. I am also eczema-prone, and this hasn't caused any irritation at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by emman95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love love this, now i can honestly say this is my HG moisturizer.

At first i used to use very light consistency lotions that never properly hydrated my skin as i have problematic skin i thought that i do not need to over load my skin with heavy products what i use to clear my skin and fight these blemishes is enough. However, after a while, my skin started to look flaky and dull looking and its when someone recommended this to me and i started using it, my skin never looked better.

despite the heavy consistency of it, it never weight my skin down or feel sticky, i use it under my foundations and even BB creams and i never felt the slightest oily it actually prevent them from getting cacky. It is also wonderful to whom ever dealing with acne and acne medications cuz i know these stuff can over dry the skin, it has no fragrance that may cause irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Way too thick of a cream on my face, makes it very oily. Perfect for a night time moisturizer, and I'll definitely use it at night during the winter when I get dry patches. It's alo perfect to use on my body.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturiser. In fact, it's now my holy grail for face cream! My skin is dry, but breaks out, despite being in my mid-thirties (so unfair) and after a recent reaction (I.e. dry, red and flaking) with an Olay cream, this thick, luxurious, scent-free cream saved my skin. I love the slim tube it comes in but I'd prefer a pump for quick dispensing. Since using this cream, twice a day, my skin is soft, flake and dry-crepiness-free (that stretched, dry crepy look, if this makes sense) and I think my breakouts are more under control, too. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

One word: amazing. I am VERY acne prone when it comes to my face and this is the only cream I will even allow to touch my face. I also use it all over the body. It is super hydrating and leaves the skin so so soft! I've received compliments from
My fiancÚ on how soft my legs are. I use this as a base before applying foundation as well, I do let it soak in for about 5-10 minutes as it is very thick. It gives my foundation and face a dewy non-greasy look. Mix it with foundation to make your own tinted moisturizer! I have one container just for my face and one just for my body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes this is the best skin product ever. Have been using it for years! Recently went to the big tub - got two huge tubs of this for 12 bucks on ebay. I have normal to dry skin and have been using this on my face for eons especially in the winter. My dd used this also when she had bad flakes from benzoyl peroxide use and it was the only thing that helped. Now I am using it on my body too. If it is too heavy for some, it makes an exceptional eye cream as well. This stuff is so luxurious yet so benign - no fragrance, can be used on irritated skin. Really there is no need for any other moisturizer when you have this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by beecky

I'm in the same boat as the reviewer a couple reviews down. I feel like such a fool for wasting my money for years on overpriced name brand moisturizers ! I'm just such a product snob sometimes I could kick myself. This stuff blows all my other moisturizers out of the water. Sure the packaging isn't as dainty and fancy, but it deeply hydrates and penetrates my skin to really moisturize. Stuff I was so hoping my other pricey moisturizers would deliver, but to no avail. The cetaphil cream is rather heavy and thick, so I certainly won't recommend it for those who have oily skin, or even those who just aren't very dry. This is for very dry skin, eczema, flaky skin, etc. Skins that tend to be extremely sensitive will benefit greatly from this. Currently on my 3rd round of accutane and this stuff is a lifesaver. Smooths away my fakes and makes my skin feel comfortable again ! As it's usually uncomfortably tight and dry feeling. I only use it at night as well because like I said before it's quite oily looking on the face and greasy feeling. But it's literally the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and that my skin will accept moisture from. This cream is the PERFECT night cream. I wake up and it's all absorbed and my skin looks much better every time I wake up. Save your money and skip the lancome, clinique, estee lauder, and various tempting products you may see in stores like sephora. Go to the drugstore ! 100% repurchase.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by reneecg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i got this in a beauty box and absolutely love it! i use it every day! it is creamy and absorbs quickly! nice scent also!