July 30, 2014 | 1726 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by stephdev

I love this stuff. I can put it on both day and night and it doesn't break my sensitive skin out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Sarsoora

I have tried MANY different moisturizers, some more expensive than I would like to admit. As a 23 yr old college student I really couldn't justify spending $60 on a small jar of moisturizer, and decided to shop around. I have fairly sensitive, combination skin and this product thoroughly hydrates without any irritation. I have read that it actually contains some harmful ingredients but damn, for the size and how well it has worked for me i find it difficult to start all over and find something more natural. For those who don't have an issue with that though, GO FOR IT.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by pinkypink96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I know it says on the bottle that you can use it on your face but I read reviews and people said it was fine. I started to use it on my face for about a month and my skin got so dry! My skin started to flake. My friend had to same problem. When I stopped using this my skin went back to normal again. It was pretty pricey too. I have never had a product have suck a bad reaction to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Skinglow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first started using this product a couple years ago it worked great. Now a few years into it I notice it doesn't work as well as it used to especially in the winter, as it doesn't moisturize as well. It's almost like my skin got used to it, and it didn't do the job anymore. I have sensitive/ dry skin. It's a heavy cream there is really no smell to it. All in all I would say to give it a try. For me I feel like it works best in the non-winter months. I do have to say I loved it within the first year that I used it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The product is a cream that you can build up even though it's thick when you dip your finger in, but it feels really nice and moisturizing and blends easily. A little goes a long way with this so even though a tub can cost anywhere from $10-$14, it is very big and lasts for a super long time. Just make sure you wash your hands before putting your finger in because it is easy to spread bacteria with dirty hands since it's just in a tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by rubenna

Oh.. I love this product. I have normal skin. And this makes my skin feel amazingly soft and silky. It goes smoothly on my skin when applied. Tub is bulky and huge. And here in my country, this product can be pretty expensive. But that doesn't matter cause this product works for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

EEEK! Stay away if you're oily and acne prone. I had a horrible mess to clean up after I put this stuff on my face! To be fair, this is a good product on any other body part...my son gets dry skin real bad in winter and it has helped him tremendously. It is super emollient and does take away dryness...but I much rather have a dry face than a face full of spots...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by maneandchic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only used this a few times but it is amazing. On par with super expensive moisturizers. It's so good and not heavy or cakey at all. A little bit is all you need.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Kylandicho

This product is great to use on a daily basis. My skin had a bad flare up due to acne so my mum gave me this to try. Not only did it moisturise my face but i feel like it actually helped my acne. The only downside to this is the packaging. It just seems a little unhygienic with the whole finger dipping factor.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by madeleinekate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is seriously amazing.
I just started using this again for my face after trying out different moisturizers for a while, and wow I forgot how much I loved it.
I have eczema so my skin can get very dry and flaky, and this is the only product I have found that seems to really significantly help.
(I also have acne, and it doesn't break me out. In fact I feel like it helps to keep my acne under control)

The consistency is quite thick but goes on so smoothly and instantly makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. It also gives my skin a healthy glow. I do have combination skin so it can make my t-zone look a little shiny, but that's something I have to expect with such a moisturizing product.

I use this morning and night, I find it okay to use underneath makeup, as long as I blot my t-zone after applying the moisturizer and before I apply my foundation.

The only reason I didn't give this product five stars is the packaging, I'm not a fan of the tub that it comes in - I feel like it spreads bacteria since I'm sticking my fingers in there to get the product out. The tub is also pretty big and bulky which makes storing it hard. It would be great if it came in a pump. But it's definitely something I can live with since the product itself is so amazing!

Overall, I absolutely love this product and would recommend it anyone who has dry, sensitive skin.