April 23, 2014 | 1501 users online

Scrubs - Soap and Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by FrankieNew

This is a coarse exfoliator, but still feels nice on the skin.
I personally like when my exfoliator really does exfoliate, and doesnt contain a few beads in a tub.
This isn't so much of a liquid, which I like, it almost feels like cocoa butter (which it does include). This can feel quite heavy on the skin, however once washed off and dried, the skin also feels moisterised.
The smell of Flake Away is lovely, as with all Soap and Glory products!
This is a body exfoliator and I would not advise you use it on your face as it may be too heavy and abrasive.
A little does go a long way so this is good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Umstael

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Best scrub I have ever used! Really exfoliates and softens my super dry skin that is prone to keratosis pillars and ingrown hairs.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by InSpirit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's not that I don't like this product, it's only ok for me. The price is wonderful and so it the scent. I feel like it melts into my skin right away, therefore not thoroughly scrubbing my skin. I wish it was more of a scrub like the product claims and would therefore exfoliate better. I probably won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

This is the best body scrub I've tried so far, and I've tried a LOT of scrubs. The scent is an exact dupe of Miss Dior Cherie. It has fine scrubby particles along with what seems like sand, that gently but effectively exfoliates. I love the texture of it. It is slightly moisturizing but not greasy, and the scent is pretty long lasting. Kind of expensive at $18 a jar, but I can see a jar lasting (for me) at least 3-4 months if not longer. Would definately reccomend to anyone who likes Miss Dior Cherie and is looking for a luxurious body scrub.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I paid 7 for this. I like it. It's nice and thick but spreads over the skin nicely and doesn't slip off the skin like some! Only issue is the tub, water tends to collect on top of the scrub from dipping my hand in! But that goes for any tub of scrub lol!

Definitely like this, skin feels nice and smooth on my arms!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by amstep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin tends to get weird after a wax session but using this a few days after really helps. Makes my skin so smooth and soft. It's literally the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sexkittenliz

I adore this product. i dont like moisturizing its a hassle sometimes so when i found this i was so happy. first i shave my legs, rinse then scrub this on. it stops any shaving nicks from stinging and feels great. when u towel dry, ur skin it is just so soft, smell gorgeous and lasts ages and i play sports so my skin can get very rough. Will definately buy again. Loads in the pot great value for money

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Belle7x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scrub smells amazing and it makes my legs feel silky smooth and helps to get rid of razor bumps. I have always had trouble with kilaris pilaris on my legs but by using this scrub one to two times a week, a good moisturiser and fresh air, it has cleared up very well :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love, love, love this product. I bought it when doing a bit of retail therapy half thinking that it would be a waste of money, but how wrong I was. I absolutely love this scrub. First of all it has the classic Soap and Glory smell - deliciousness in a bottle! Second of all, it actually works! A lot of scrubs I find far too gentle but this one really does exfoliate well leaving your body feeling soft, smooth, revealing brighter looking skin. I use this once a week and I've found that make fake tan adheres much better after using this. Great work Soap and Glory!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

This products is amazing, it leaves your skin perfectly moisturized and soft, and the scent is so super girly and lovely! I really recommend this if you want to treat yourself!! The package is also wonderful, and fits perfectly into every girls bathroom :-)