Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

4.2

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 5/4/2013 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this! I use it once a week to make my skin smooth and it really works. I like how it's quite oily too so it doesn't leave your skin dry afterwards. It smells delicious as the classic Soap and Glory scent. It's good value for money and the packaging is nice as usual. I have no complaints about this!

on 4/23/2013 2:41:00 AM

Love all soap and glory products and this is no exception! It's great for making skin feel smooth and soft and a little goes a long way! I would repurchase but only if the breakfast scrub isn't available as that is my all time favourite!

on 3/22/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loooooove this product so much! I've just used it for the first time and it definitely lives up to the hypes! My skin is so soft and clean and moisturized and i don't need anything more.

on 2/22/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The best exfoliator I have used. Smells amazing has large granules so works great on legs and I also use it in the bikini line area. Leaves my skin really smooth after I wash it off as it has oils in it which my skin soaks up. I love it

on 1/4/2013 9:43:00 PM

oh! Soap & Glory Flake Away, you smell sooo good!
This is a fine scrub, that's a little liquidy. When you open the package you immediately can smell its sweetness. I'm a big fan of Lush's Ocean Salt, but hated always having to mix it and...the cost of it. Flake Away is more reasonable and correct me if I'm wrong, a bigger container. Smells great and leave no residue. My skin feels super soft!

on 11/10/2012 11:10:00 AM

I bought this at a local Sephora store after reading so many good reviews online. Actually, I just wanted to try out a Soap & Glory product because the brand is that good at marketing haha! Anyway, I needed a body scrub and this Body Polish sounded like something that would come in handy.

The tub was more pricey than I expected. 22 bucks is not a small sum for a student with limited daily allowance! However, the container is HUGE and people tell me it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. The packaging was also such a pretty pink and looking at it just made me feel a little happier inside LOL.

At first whiff, the scent was so strong I felt dismayed, but trust me-it grows on you. Just don't put your nose directly above and inhale like I did hahaha. It smells way better when you're using it and afterwards too!

This product was more exfoliating than my previous scrubs, so it did take some time to get used to. The polish left behind a layer of something-oil?-that I couldn't wash away, so I'm assuming it's meant to moisturise my skin! I didn't feel like putting any lotions after using this because my skin felt hydrated enough. This is a great perk because usually exfoliators make my skin feel more dry than normal.

I'd recommend this product to anyone who's up to try a nice-smelling scrub that does its job. I would re-purchase this again, but hopefully with a discount!

on 11/3/2012 12:09:00 PM

Love this scrub! Leaves me with soft and smooth skin. I use this with exfoliating gloves as this makes my legs even softer. Will definitely be buying this again!

on 9/25/2012 5:55:00 PM

This is a coarse exfoliator, but still feels nice on the skin.
I personally like when my exfoliator really does exfoliate, and doesnt contain a few beads in a tub.
This isn't so much of a liquid, which I like, it almost feels like cocoa butter (which it does include). This can feel quite heavy on the skin, however once washed off and dried, the skin also feels moisterised.
The smell of Flake Away is lovely, as with all Soap and Glory products!
This is a body exfoliator and I would not advise you use it on your face as it may be too heavy and abrasive.
A little does go a long way so this is good value for money.

on 9/21/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best scrub I have ever used! Really exfoliates and softens my super dry skin that is prone to keratosis pillars and ingrown hairs.

on 9/21/2012 12:40:00 AM

It's not that I don't like this product, it's only ok for me. The price is wonderful and so it the scent. I feel like it melts into my skin right away, therefore not thoroughly scrubbing my skin. I wish it was more of a scrub like the product claims and would therefore exfoliate better. I probably won't buy this again.

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products