Estee Lauder Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme [DISCONTINUED]

Estee Lauder Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme [DISCONTINUED]

2.4

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyethylene, Cetyl Esters, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Sucrose, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Limonium Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytantriol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trehalose, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Centarium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium PCA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’s Wort) Extract, Polybutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lauryl PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Whey Protein, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cholesterol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Lactate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phospholipids, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Linoleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Tiolein, Cyclodextrin, Potassium Sulfate, Linolenic Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Magnesium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 3/12/2012 2:18:00 PM

It absorbed well. It is an okay basic eye cream. I don't have wrinkles so I don't know if it helps them. Probably will try other eye creams.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I don't know why this has such bad reviews, it works perfectly for me. Although I'm only 16 but I was born with fine lines and this really helps them "appear" like they're not there. with a lot of these creams companies like to use "a play on words" they always throw that "Appear" and that's basically what it means, It won't make them disappear but it will moisturize them and fill them in while you're wearing it, so that's why i like because I know that there's no such thing as make them disappear but there is the make them appear thing. And i think this does a great job of making them look less noticeable while wearing. an i wish it came in a tube because that's much more sanitary but oh well ^_^

on 8/27/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this product with a GWP. At first I really liked it because it completely retexturized the skin around my eyes by making them smooth. But the further I continued with the product, the more I realized that this product wasn't doing anything in terms of moisturizing my eyes. I would put the product on at night and perhaps an hour after applying I would feel my eyes to discover that they were dry and parched.

I gave such a low rating for the package quality because I became fond of the little squeeze tube that was in my GWP. I wish that all eye creams would be packaged in tubes.

on 7/11/2011 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

It created fine line under my eyes!!!

I'm 32 yrs old..which I never hv any line under eye yet before using this product.But after I using these for 2 weeks.I have got 1 deep fine line under my right and left eyes.

Before I had use Advanced Night Repair Synchronized eyes Recovery Complex which better a lot than this one.

on 6/20/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

" look more than 10 years younger in just 4 weeks"- bahahahaha! Iím familiar enough with Lauder products that I donít really put major stock into their miraculous claims. Estee Lauder is an excellent above average brand with a ton of cutting edge products but their marketing division needs to take it down a notch... Time Zone Eye cream is neither here nor there. Does it moisturize the delicate eye area? Yes. Will that prevent or slow down the wrinkling process? Yeah I suppose so with regular preventative use. Will it eradicate any wrinkles you have? Nopes. Especially considering it has no sunscreen in it. Shame on you Lauder! I highly encourage everyone to skip this $45 paper weight. Do yourself a solid and use Advanced Night Repair for Eyes instead (a couple bucks more than TZ) which is an amazing product.

on 4/24/2011 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Moisturizing, but gives me milia.

on 1/2/2011 5:09:00 PM

I'm just not convinced this product is a must have. I like its smell, a bit like cherries. But I haven't noticed any visible effects so far. It feels and looks like your average drug store brand cream.

And I must say that however I can usually wear creams in my eye area (even ones that aren't meant for it) without them causing irritations, this one does irritate my eyes. It makes them water and sting a little. Worse, I can actually peel this cream off. An eye product that leaves particles that can easily end up into your eyes is a bit of a " no no" for me.

on 11/14/2010 12:16:00 PM

I thought this was ok. I bought it in part of a combo pack with the time-zone face cream. For the price, I would expect a more rich cream. I prefer Shiseido Benefiance eye cream.

on 11/2/2010 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm meh about this product. I got this as a GWP otherwise I would not have bought it due to the jar packaging. The product seems to be having an identity crisis - not quite a moisturiser and yet not effective enough to be a treatment product.
I've been using it cautiously around my eyes and more generously on my forehead and it doesn't seem to be doing either harm or good. I should note that this doesn't feel moisturising enough around my eyes to skip my nightly slathering of Cetaphil lotion. It seems to me to be one of those products that exist to be sold - not to meet a specific need.

on 8/19/2010 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a gel-cream, so it's not very moisturizing. It left my dry skin looking even more dry.