November 28, 2014 | 1593 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Bolesie75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this product with a GWP. At first I really liked it because it completely retexturized the skin around my eyes by making them smooth. But the further I continued with the product, the more I realized that this product wasn't doing anything in terms of moisturizing my eyes. I would put the product on at night and perhaps an hour after applying I would feel my eyes to discover that they were dry and parched.

I gave such a low rating for the package quality because I became fond of the little squeeze tube that was in my GWP. I wish that all eye creams would be packaged in tubes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by amysalsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It created fine line under my eyes!!!

I'm 32 yrs old..which I never hv any line under eye yet before using this product.But after I using these for 2 weeks.I have got 1 deep fine line under my right and left eyes.

Before I had use Advanced Night Repair Synchronized eyes Recovery Complex which better a lot than this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

" look more than 10 years younger in just 4 weeks"- bahahahaha! Iím familiar enough with Lauder products that I donít really put major stock into their miraculous claims. Estee Lauder is an excellent above average brand with a ton of cutting edge products but their marketing division needs to take it down a notch... Time Zone Eye cream is neither here nor there. Does it moisturize the delicate eye area? Yes. Will that prevent or slow down the wrinkling process? Yeah I suppose so with regular preventative use. Will it eradicate any wrinkles you have? Nopes. Especially considering it has no sunscreen in it. Shame on you Lauder! I highly encourage everyone to skip this $45 paper weight. Do yourself a solid and use Advanced Night Repair for Eyes instead (a couple bucks more than TZ) which is an amazing product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Moisturizing, but gives me milia.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Tinka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm just not convinced this product is a must have. I like its smell, a bit like cherries. But I haven't noticed any visible effects so far. It feels and looks like your average drug store brand cream.

And I must say that however I can usually wear creams in my eye area (even ones that aren't meant for it) without them causing irritations, this one does irritate my eyes. It makes them water and sting a little. Worse, I can actually peel this cream off. An eye product that leaves particles that can easily end up into your eyes is a bit of a " no no" for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by lesdesirables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this was ok. I bought it in part of a combo pack with the time-zone face cream. For the price, I would expect a more rich cream. I prefer Shiseido Benefiance eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Seficat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm meh about this product. I got this as a GWP otherwise I would not have bought it due to the jar packaging. The product seems to be having an identity crisis - not quite a moisturiser and yet not effective enough to be a treatment product.
I've been using it cautiously around my eyes and more generously on my forehead and it doesn't seem to be doing either harm or good. I should note that this doesn't feel moisturising enough around my eyes to skip my nightly slathering of Cetaphil lotion. It seems to me to be one of those products that exist to be sold - not to meet a specific need.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This is a gel-cream, so it's not very moisturizing. It left my dry skin looking even more dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lyly223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I been use this hopefully help my early winkle not that much b/c i'm 28. Everything come with longterm use, so i also purchase the full size + sample size from free gift. I use almost up everything but nothing change and not event moisture. Won't buy again, cont. to use up the jar but never come back to this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by dolphinlover2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried this eye-cream for a whole jar, which the ad states that will make you look ten years younger: but I found it NOT working at all! It even dries out the eye area and I feel a bit harsh for my skin. The cream is expensive, does not work in any way that the instructions or the ad claim. It's a total waste of money. I'd rather go for another brand no matter they're more expensive or not -- I need to search for a new brand eye cream that WORKS!