Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/6/2011 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is pretty much my first eyelash primer I've tried, besides the double extend part of the L'Oreal and I like it. I think it works great and really have no complaints other than it's a little on the expensive side. I think I'm going to try the Clinique Last Building Serum next as the reviews were somewhat higher. I received this in a kit and I would buy this again, but would like to try a few more first. Overall good product.

on 5/12/2011 9:19:00 PM

I really like this primer. I use it with me Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara and get great results. My lashes are naturally long and if I wear mascara without the primer I get mascara marks on my eyeshadow after a few hours. Love this stuff! I just make sure I don't put on extra thick or on the very base of my lashes so that I don't have any issues with covering up the white.

on 4/27/2011 5:15:00 PM

Love this stuff! I got this in a set, I had never tried it before. It makes my lashes look great. It adds volume and length for me. Yes, it's white, but I have tried four different mascaras over it and have had no problem with the white showing through. I also have no problem with it taking out the curl. I'm really happy with it, and prefer it by a mile over the one from Clinique. Will definitely repurchase this. I can't see any reason to keep looking for an eyelash primer after finding this gem.

on 3/4/2011 6:37:00 PM

Love this. A lot of people say their mascara doesnt cover all the white, but mine does with no problems. Recommend x100000

on 2/15/2011 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I really wished this primer would work, but it didn't. I'm a huge fan of Shiseido eyelash primer - and I love the fact that it is colorless. Not the case with UD's. It is white - and I found it's hard to cover them all. I also didn't find any difference with this on or off. While with Shiseido's, I definitely see the difference. My otherwise long straight lashes were able to hold its curl and no smudges at all (I have oily skin). Back to the store it goes. :(

on 2/11/2011 2:27:00 PM

This is by far my HG eyelash primer. It does wonders!!

on 1/23/2011 9:21:00 PM

This is a primer potion for the lashes. It is a white primer that conatins very tiny fibers. The primer adds volume and length and also defines and curls my lashes. It really makes my lashes look great reguardless of what mascara I'm using. Whenever I wear this primer I don't need to curl my lashes or put a comb through them because they are already separeted and defined. I really like this primer and will definately repurchase it. The only thing that I can think of that some people might have a problem with is the fact that it does make your lashes white so you'll probably need an extra coat of mascara if you want them to be very black.

on 1/10/2011 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm surprised by all the bad reviews of this. I use this stuff religiously. It makes me lashes longer and adds volume. My main thing is length. I have naturally long lashes, so this just makes them pop even more. I don't go without this stuff. I definitely recommend it. Maybe I don't notice that it takes out curl because my lashes are naturally curled. I'd say try it; you can always return it if you hate it.

on 12/28/2010 10:22:00 PM

I actually really like this stuff. I put it on, let it dry almost completely, and curl my lashes. It holds curl very well and makes my lashes look noticeably longer.

Beautiful tube, otherwise rubbish.

Clumpy, hard to cover, does nothing for my lashes. I'm going back to Estee Lauder.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products