Juicy Couture couture couture 2009 perfume

3.7

on 6/10/2012 9:24:00 PM

I love this perfume! I bought the smallest size to try it out before I bought the larger, and it proved to be a great deal. The perfume is soft and very unique. I have never smelled another scent that smelled quite like it. It has a very femine feel to it, and doesn't smell fruity or floral at all. More than two squirts or so is way too much, and makes you smell a bit like a department store. Getting to use less product is always a plus. My skin is very sensitive, and I have had no bad reactions to this product.

on 6/1/2012 5:58:00 AM

I wore this to work yesterday and got a few compliments. I used both the body lotion and a spritz of the perfume. I would describe this one as soft, feminine, clean, and slightly sweet. I couldn't quite place what I was smelling when I put this one so I checked the Sephora website. Pink grape accord, mandarin, plum, honeysuckle are the notes mentioned. You would think this one would be really fruity but it's not thanks to the inclusion of vanilla and sandalwood. This is a nice blend of sweet and fruity elements. A keeper.

on 4/21/2012 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I originally bought the solid perfume back in the winter of 2010. It was sold as a bracelet and charm locket about a year ago. I didn't love the scent until I put it on, it's my favorite out of the juicy couture line. It's not as sweet as Viva la Juicy, and it's not as light. I fell in LOVE, and it loved me too. When I wear it I feel that it gives of the right amount of musk, and I'm personally have particular about musk. This was the ONLY scent I've worn I've got compliments on a daily basis. I have to put a lot of time and effort looking for perfumes that match my body chemistry. I wasn't a big perfume collector but when I got the solid perfume I liked the scent so much I decided to buy it. I purchased Viva la Juicy online thinking it was the same scent.

So, I've never tried the EDP for this perfume but the solid perfume was AMAZING, I think that I would purchase the EDP eventually.

I'm 21, and a college student. I think this is suitable for women who don't want to come off as boring or safe but mature and fun at the same time.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite perfumes ever. It smells so good and it is great for young women in college it's a mature perfume to wear.I love it so much i had to get a back up of it and still haven't finished the first! It wears all day and sometimes even unto the next day!

on 3/31/2012 5:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Beautiful smelling perfume. Got this as a gift and ever since has become one of my favourite perfumes of all time. It makes me feel so sophisticated!! Has a very distinctive sweet scent, can honestly say have never smelt anything quite like it.The staying power is amazing!! Going to repurchase as soon as i run out. LOVE this perfume!!

on 3/23/2012 10:55:00 AM

I love their body lotion!
smells & lasts long,
but havent tried the perfume.

on 3/21/2012 10:42:00 AM

This was fragrance was sent to me in error from a lovely swapper. I anticipated receiving the original JC which is one of my favs & when this arrived instead.... darn I was disappointed....until of course that dry down! I spritzed in the air & was kind of appalled at first. Then I was curious well what does that sweet smell like on me....hmmm interesting. Not a fan of that initial spritz, but when it dried it smelled what warm? A warm & snuggly! Whooweee that was exciting & sure changed my snooty thought that it was cheap & smelled the same. What a pleasant surprise, glad my fragranced gawd stepped in & showed me the light!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume is okay. It's not bad, but it does smell old-lady like. Spend your money on a better perfume.

on 3/1/2012 2:08:00 PM

I really liked this perfume. It's also a very cute bottle. The norweigan price is a bit expensiv. I would deffinity buy this product again

on 2/20/2012 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wish there was a "maybe" option for re-purchasing, because that's what I would have picked in this case. This was given to me as a gift, and although it's different from the sort of perfumes I usually pick out for myself, I enjoy it. When I first tried it on, I realized it reminded me of something, and this morning I put my finger on what it is. When I was little, I had a Barbie doll (actually, it was one of Barbie's friends, Whitney) that came with a blue plastic locket full of solid perfume. This fragrance is identical to my memory of that scent. It's hard to describe the smell, because I don't find that Couture Couture smells like anything other than perfume. You know how some fragrances smell like caramel, or like vanilla, or they might be described as "floral" or "powdery" or whatever... this just smells perfume-y. All I can say for sure is that I find it pleasant, and compared to my usual picks (I tend to like strong scents with candy-sweet notes), it's quite soft. Or rather, it starts off strong, but settles down quite quickly. I wouldn't call it long-lasting, as to me, that implies that the scent is fairly strong for a good while, but very faint traces of it do linger. The ostentatious packaging is over the top for me, but I think it succeeds in hitting the mark that Betsey Johnson's eponymous fragrance was aiming for. I just wish the little zipper charm thing was anchored somehow, so it wouldn't come flying off every time I uncap the bottle.

Popular Fragrances