Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crossploymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Diacetyl Boldine, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hedra Helix (Ivy) Extract, BHT, Cycloheptasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bioflavonoids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 4/16/2014 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Greasy greasy greasy. I have combination skin, and after about 20 minutes of letting this stuff "dry" before I put my foundation on, my makeup STILL slid around on my face. It never dried. Now i'm at work with blotchy skin. Good thing I got a sample before purchasing. That would have been a horrible decision.

on 4/6/2014 7:05:00 PM

Bought this yesterday and horrible.After 4 hours I felt like my face was nothing but all grease.

on 4/1/2014 1:22:00 AM

I love everything about this product (besides the price, boo.) It has the slightest tint that blends well, gives my skin amazingly soft texture and fills in pores. On "good skin days" I will wear nothing except this on my skin. It has an almost Photoshop/blurring effect. I have 2 sample sizes, the in-between size and the full-sized tubes of it. I do not want to be without it! Even holds up after a 4 mile run! ( treadmill, though, otherwise gotta have that SPF!) Have zero complaints... Other than the price... ;)

on 3/27/2014 7:27:00 PM

This really did help blur the majority of my visible pores and imperfections and gave my face a more unified tone. It also helped control my skin's tendency to be very oily much better than other primers I've tried (Hourglass mineral veil primer and Smashbox's standard photo finish). Unfortunately, it made me break out terribly all over my face, so it's a no go.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the few primers I have tried so I don't know how it compares, but I like the soft silicone feel to this one. I really evens me out and didn't break me out. My foundation lasts a bit longer with this and smooths on a bit better. I like it.

on 2/8/2014 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is so so. Could probably find the same for much cheaper

on 1/17/2014 9:08:00 PM

I got this primer because it was recommended to me. It's one of the best I've used. I like that it's tinted and helps to cover blemishes. I also likes that it helps my makeup to look like I just got it done professionally. It doesn't have a fragrance, I didn't breakout, it's for filling pores too. It may feel heavy but the more it's rubbed in, the better it looks. I've bought it a few times and although it's a little bit on the pricey side, it lasts a long time. I use a pea size for my whole face and it's just enough.

I purchased this product in the spring of 2012 when primers started popping up everywhere. It was the first primer I had ever purchased and I found it to be a good product in general. Unfortunately, it did make me break out (most likely due to the silicones). It provided light coverage for my acne scars and hyper pigmentation and was very "creamy" going on. The vanilla glow shade was a good match for my fair complexion with warm undertones. It didn't feel to heavy and I could easily apply it with my fingers. A few times I wore it with just translucent power on top and it didn't slide off my face like other products tend to in 105 degree heat. I would recommend this to anyone who isn't acne-prone or sensitive to silicones. It may also be a good option for those who prefer a tinted moisturizer but want a little more coverage. No issues with the packaging .

on 1/5/2014 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really love this primer. It's creamy and helps my makeup last 10-12 hours. It does a good job at filling in my pores and preventing creasing. I wear it with Revlon Colorstay. The primer is a good, trusted standby but nothing crazy amazing/life changing. I certainly would replace when I run out!

This product did nothing for me except break me out and burn, I mean BURN the bottom half of my face. I don't have sensitive skin, but this left my entire chin area red and bumpy (allergic reaction most likely) and broke me out all over my forehead.