November 23, 2014 | 1943 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by cj515

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is so so. Could probably find the same for much cheaper

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by londonn21

I got this primer because it was recommended to me. It's one of the best I've used. I like that it's tinted and helps to cover blemishes. I also likes that it helps my makeup to look like I just got it done professionally. It doesn't have a fragrance, I didn't breakout, it's for filling pores too. It may feel heavy but the more it's rubbed in, the better it looks. I've bought it a few times and although it's a little bit on the pricey side, it lasts a long time. I use a pea size for my whole face and it's just enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by mandicandi412

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product in the spring of 2012 when primers started popping up everywhere. It was the first primer I had ever purchased and I found it to be a good product in general. Unfortunately, it did make me break out (most likely due to the silicones). It provided light coverage for my acne scars and hyper pigmentation and was very "creamy" going on. The vanilla glow shade was a good match for my fair complexion with warm undertones. It didn't feel to heavy and I could easily apply it with my fingers. A few times I wore it with just translucent power on top and it didn't slide off my face like other products tend to in 105 degree heat. I would recommend this to anyone who isn't acne-prone or sensitive to silicones. It may also be a good option for those who prefer a tinted moisturizer but want a little more coverage. No issues with the packaging .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by shahada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this primer. It's creamy and helps my makeup last 10-12 hours. It does a good job at filling in my pores and preventing creasing. I wear it with Revlon Colorstay. The primer is a good, trusted standby but nothing crazy amazing/life changing. I certainly would replace when I run out!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Ivonnekristine

This product did nothing for me except break me out and burn, I mean BURN the bottom half of my face. I don't have sensitive skin, but this left my entire chin area red and bumpy (allergic reaction most likely) and broke me out all over my forehead.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

I got this in a sample kit of too faced and it kept my makeup on okay for 5 ish hours but it broke me out really bad

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Wasan134

One of the best primers. When i wear it under my makeup or even alone it smoothes out my skin removing all the shine and it makes my makeup lasts forever. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this primer. I have medium/large pores on my cheeks and it does a great job of smoothing everything out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice primer. It seems to minimize my pores a bit and make my make up last. I wish it would control my oil somewhat. I've purchased this primer twice and I probably will again. It doesn't make my face breakout like a lot of primers do. I also like the consistency because it's not a gel like most primers are. It feels more like a lotion? If you're liking for a good/high quality primer I'd give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty nice primer. It does give my skin a nice smooth surface. It seems to minimize pores a bit and doesn't allow foundation to settle into them or the fine lines on my forehead. It also hasn't caused any breakouts. The cons for me on this one is that it contains retinol but no sunscreen, and it doesn't control oil. If Too Faced added a sunscreen and some oil control this would be the perfect product! I'm honestly not sure if I will purchase this again, I do like it, but wish it was just a bit better.