August 22, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by AntiPrep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't buy this for the longest time 'cause of the ugly crap like color in the tube, but thanks to these reviews I went for it. And it is beautiful!! a mauvey neutral slightly pinky ylbb color, don't like the scent but the color is fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Bhree

I love the scent and taste of this gloss. It's a mauve color, though one would think it to be nude or brown from the name. It has the tiniest amount of sparkle that hardly shows up at all, and pretty good shine. You can't go wrong with the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 1:41:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very nice for the brand and price...thats why I gave it 4 lippies.
It's a very nice matte mauve color on me, and I don't hate the scent/taste.

Would repurchase because it's so cheap :)
and ulta tends to put it on BOGO.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by purtypimpin

I'm going to cut to the chase here, the "scent" of this gloss is repulsive to me. It's too overwhelming! It's a nice mauve color that's subtle enough for everyday wear, but I shouldn't have to hold my breathe before applying it. Which brings me to mention that this doesn't last very long, so I did have to reapply more than often during the day. I won't throw the tube away, but I won't try to take any deep breaths while applying this either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've started getting back into lipglosses, and I must say I'm really impressed by this one. I was a bit reluctant to try it out. (I still remember the Lip Smackers collection I had when I was 10 years old! I was kind of hoping I'd grew out of that). This gloss, however, is smooth, non-sticky and has a nice taste/smell (boyfriend-approved). The color is gorgeous as well. It's very close to my natural lip-color, while bringing a little oomph to my face. Lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by celtic_chick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG lipgloss. I am a huge fan of the Lip Lites in general, but this one is the best for me. It's a cream gloss as opposed to a frost, and is the loveliest shade of pinky-brown. It's definitely MLBB! It's not sticky nor gloopy, just soft and creamy and very natural. It's dirt cheap, and it smells like mocha. All in all, it's a wonderful gloss for a natural look and I will never be without it.:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by miyoshi637

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not usually a huge lipgloss fan because most of them can be sticky and just plain yucky. But not this one, it tastes good when you lick your lips, smells really yummy, isn't sticky at all and has a nice color to it.

Usually when I think of this brand, I think of chapstick I use to use when I was 10. But I was at walmart with my little coussins who wanted Dr. Pepper chapstick and thought "What the heck, it's $3, I can't go wrong." This was the best decission I've made on lipgloss in a long time! I went back and purchased another color, since this one is so great! I'll be buying this until the day I die.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent lip gloss. It's not sticky, it lasts longer than expected, and the color is a pretty pinky-brown, which looks more pink than brown on me. The only downside is the scent. I can't abide scented glosses or lipsticks. They make me gag. The scent/taste of this gloss isn't so offensive that I can't wear it, but I don't prefer it. If it weren't for the scent, I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by igrayne01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years, and it's almost a MLBB color. It's a bit too dark for me in pigment, giving my lips more of a deep mauvey-brown color, but the consistency is nice and thick (not goopy) and looks lovely on. I'm not that crazy about the smell, but I can look beyond that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by JaySee

I have been on the hunt for a great lip gloss and I've finally found it! I've steered away from Bonne Bell just because I always associate it with my tween/teen days, but I've recently bought this product as well as the Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers and I'm in love! This lip gloss is an amazing consistency, not too sticky and it actual stays on my lips for a relatively long time (long for lip gloss anyway) and is almost creamy so it makes my lips feel great! It adds just a little bit of color that is great for everyday use. Bonne Bell is also cruelty free so who can say no?!