December 22, 2014 | 1711 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Velvet eyeshadow- Leggy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Whoooo boy! This one IS a beauty! I was admiring this at the Sephora BeneFit display for it's pretty shimmer and silky texture, but I walked away without buying it because it seemed too good 2 be true- and it was out of stock. When I got home, I checked the reviews here on MUA and saw this shadow had great reviews, so I tried to buy it online from Sephora- and again- it was out of stock! (Then I figured it really MUST be good!) I had to return something to another mall, so when I went back, I stopped in a different Sephora and was lucky enough to get one of the last 2 Leggys left on the shelf. I used this as a wash on the lids with BE Cashmere in the crease, MAC Handwritten in deep crease and to line lower lash line, and black gel liner on upper lash line. I really, really liked the way my eyes came out, especially the Leggy part! No creasing all day, either. Such a pretty, neutral, shimmery champagne shadow with the slightest hint of pale pink! Definitely a worthwhile purchase for me. ♥

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Leggy is an utterly beautiful, shimmery, champagne pink eyeshadow. I bought it because I was having trouble finding a replacement for my Bare Escentuals Blush shadow. I am very happy with this gorgeous eyeshadow. It is very finely milled and lasts forever if you wear a good base with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by MissChocoholic

I got this e/s from a dear friend for my birthday. As the previous reviewer has mentioned, I love using this e/s on days when I want to look more awake. It's a nice, shimmery but subtle pink when applied as a wash on my lids. This is the perfect e/s when you want to look clean, awake and polished. The texture is also to die for. Would definitely purchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Leggy is a pale pink neutral eyeshadow with a soft shimmer to it, but no glitter. This is the shadow I reach for on days when my eyes look "tired" because it has just enough color and shimmer to perk them up without making me look like a disco ball. Like the other Velvet Eyeshadows I have tried (Fawn Over Me and Where There's Smoke), it is soft and easy to blend, and it has decent staying power. The price is up there ($18) but it is totally worth it in my opinion, as these are just as nice as the more expensive HE eyeshadows I have tried. Not to mention, the packaging is adorable with the cute little white birds. The only people I would not recommend this to are people with darker skin tones- the soft pink may not show as well. But for fair girls like me, it's just about perfect.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Kitty_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

[NW10/15, hazel, brown]

As I said in my review for Fawn Over Me, this e/s is the softest, most buttery of any I've ever encountered. I am absolutely bowled over by how finely milled and how, well, velvety this e/s feels and applies. I wish to goodness all e/s felt this way. Then again, I'd be bankrupt.

Leggy is a very slightly pinkish champagne. Extremely similar to Fawn, with just a hint of cool/neutral pink. I cannot wear pink e/s without looking punched in the face, so I hesitated with this but am so glad I purchased Leggy. The pink is barely discernable and just adds a tinge of sweetness to my neutral eye look.

I am in love with these shadows.