Bourjois Mineral Radiance Powder

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this is Rose Clair which is the fairest and very pink based shade.

Bourjois says this about the product:
The first hot pressed powder, enriched with radiance boosting mineral quartz for a matte yet radiant complexion

Mineral Radiance, for a matte yet radiant complexion

Enriched with radiance-boosting mineral quartz and ultra finely crushed mineral powders, Mineral Radiance powder mattifies with no dull effect.

The blend of purified mineral pigments enhances your natural skin tone, for a fresh and radiant complexion.

Mineral Radiance, developed with unique hot-pressed technology

Thanks to our unique hot pressed technology, its texture is as fine and lightweight as that of a loose powder. It softly glides on the skin to reveal the natural glow of your complexion and provides a matte, even and natural finish.

Benefits for the skin

Its non-drying formula lets the skin breathe, and contains anti-oxidant vitamin E to take care of your skin.

It's only early days for me with this powder. I'm not a big pressed powder person but I've found the colour match and finish to be good so far. The biggest test will come when I go out or in summer. I have found that it does leave me with quite a radiant complexion.

This powder is doing a good job for me in summer. It's keeping my makeup looking pretty fresh after a 12 hour day. I do have dry skin though so I could see how this might not be the most effective powder for oily skin.