April 16, 2014 | 989 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Marquesooo

So much fun to peel off. It's really entertaining and it makes your skin so soft and silky. I really don't like the smell though because I hate cucumbers in the first place. But disregarding that fact, it's an inexpensive mask that I use whenever I feel like my skin needs a little boost of energy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good peel of mask. The smell can be a bit overpowering but once it dries and I peel it off I am definitely satisfied to see all the dirt and impurities peel off of my face. Might I add, this is the only peel off mask that I have ever used that actually peels off all in one piece instead of strips it patches like other much more expensive masks. For its price $4 it sure works well! I like it I'm on my second tube. My skin is so soft and clear after I use this mask. I've made it a habit to use at least once at week at the end of the week to clean out all the makeup I use throughout the week.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The consistency of this masks is like clear glue , like hair gel. After the mask dried, it was hard to peel of around my forehead area. Everywhere else peel off pretty easily. It life's some of my stubborn blackheads. But I did notice however that it took off all my peach fuze on my face, that makes me nervous because I don't know if my hair will grow back thicker. I do like the product for the price. I might not buy again instead I would try another scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeupForeverT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! For the price that it is I love it enough but I would recommend this to anyone who asked me about it. I'm 16, and like any other teenage, I have hormonal acne. Nothing ever really worked or made my skin feel better until I tried this at a friends house. I loved it and have 3 on my shelf In case I run out! It does not dry out my skin, it actually makes my skin feel amazingly soft. This has controlled my acne. I leave it on for about 30 minuets just to make sure it is dry, and I use it every night and have not had a problem with peeling. In fact, I find peeling it the best part!. The smell of it doesn't bother me, but the consistency does bother me a little. But I'll get over it. The only thing that I have to complain is the packaging because it gets a little messy inside of the cap but that's nothing a napkin can clean! This is a great product, and I especially recommend it to teens who have hormonal acne like me!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Hopewqh

I brought mine at my cvs for $3.99 before tax . The fact it is a peel- off mask attracts me as there is not too many peel-off mask in the drug store. Figure for the price , it maybe worth a try. The consistency of the product is okay. The scent is very generic , even though it says cucumber , I don't feel it is that fleshing. I left it on more than instructed time as it is very hot and humid where I live . Once it is dry, I had no problem to feel it off. Some people are complained about no instructions on how to peel the mask off. I always peel off mine from the bottom of face . Using peel- off mask many years and this seems work for me better. I did have some area that I wasn't able to peel off and I simply wash if off. My face does feel very soft and smooth . I pad on my EL night serum right after and feel pretty good. So the verdict is I will repurchase it simple because the price and made my skin feel decent . For less than $5 , I don't expect it to deliver too much . If you don't have sensitive skin and look for a cheap peel- off mask, it worth a try .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by CaddieTee

I bought this product after trying out a couple of Freeman's other mask products. Absolutely LOVED IT! First I bought the travel size to try it out, and my first try, I put on too much of the product and it took forever to dry. But I absolutely loved the way my skin felt afterwards, So I decided to buy the full sized product ($4 at my Walmart in Canada). Put on a lot less this time, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The only issue I have is the packaging, because it does get really sticky and messy. But overall, LOVE this product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by heeyitsmimix3

This mask is probably one of the best ones I've used in a while (and it's probably better for younger people with acne problems because it can dry out your skin if you don't moisturize afterwards). It has the same effect as some of those clay masks but works ten times better. About two months ago, I had a terrible break out (it might've been a reaction to something or just hormones, but it was middle school acne round two). I started using this mask and overnight I could tell that my skin calmed down and the acne was flattening out. No, my pimples didn't magically disappear. However, it was way better than it was the previous night. I use this every night or every other night after my shower. It does take a little longer to dry if you use it right after you shower. Many people complain about how messy it is, but I've had no problem. I tie my hair back, apply it with my fingers, and rinse the residue on my hands off. If you apply it evenly and not too thick, it should pretty much peel right off.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

I love the formula and results, but the application could be better. It is very sticky, almost glue, but clear. As long as you keep about the same amount on your whole face you'll be ok. It takes about 7-15 minutes to dry (from my experience) and comes off quite nicely, UNLESS you got it in your hair, in which case you're screwed. I suggest wearing a headband while doing this. Something i love about this is that in one 'treatment' my pores are half the size! i even use it just on my upper lip and nose area to minimize the pores. It also makes my skin feel very clean. I think it would be good for it to come with a type of brush or different application so you dont get this sticky stuff all over your hands (it washes off though; its not THAT sticky).
OVERALL
If the application was changed, then this would be perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by BigSkyMind

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My problem with this mask is that it does not perform as advertised. EVERY time I put it on, it is IMPOSSIBLE to peel off. The instructions say only: "Leave on for 5-10 minutes or until dry." Okay, but it does not dry in 10 minutes. It may take an HOUR or more for it to dry. And if you were hoping for something to SIMPLY peel off, forget about it! This stuff is about as easy to get off as if you'd rubbed molasses all over your face.

I just tried it again and for the first time ever got SOME tiny bit of it to peel from one side of my face, but still went through the annoying hassle of removing the rest with lots and lots of water to the face, for several minutes. I finally gave that up and had to resort to rubbing a wet wash cloth over my face (a no-no, but I couldn't seem to remove this glop any other way). Part of my face STILL felt kind of sticky, even after all that.

I think the manufacture should provide detailed instructions on just HOW one is supposed to be able to "peel off" this product; or discontinue the product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by inowho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really expected better from this, honestly. So much hype for nothing.

It was:
-hard to take off
-terrible, made my skin dry