July 28, 2014 | 991 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - HD Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by xxnikkim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in #320, I am fair skinned with pink undertones and I'd say this is a pretty good match. It is very pink compared to other concealers I've tried and it's a liquid which works well for my very dry skin. However, for the price it is just not worth it. Sure it works ok and it brightens under my eyes but I can still see some discoloration after I put it on and I have tried every different way to put this on but still, the circles are still there. For reference, my under eyes are not that bad all things considered so to me, a medium coverage $30 concealer should be able to cover them perfectly which this does not. If you are wanting to try this out I'd say get a sample first.
UPDATE: Ok this stuff works actually pretty good, I realized I was just being way to picky and seeing the dark circles when no one else could so ya it covers quite well but I still wouldnt re-purchase because it's way to expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by taranisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is my favorite concealer that I've used. I have it in the lightest shade, 305 porcelain, and it fits my very pale skin really well. Not perfectly, but pretty close. (Whenever I wear foundation, I have to mix in a few drops of the thick, pure white Illamasqua rich liquid foundation to lighten it, so that should give you an idea of my fairness.) It's very creamy, it looks very natural. I prefer to blend it in with a finger rather than a brush. I do dislike that it starts to crease under the eyes so easily (not so natural then), the applicator sometimes oozes, and it's kinda pricey, but I can't complain that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by galinab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The excellent concealer for under eye area. Perfect coverage if applied correctly (I always use an additional good eye moisturizer a minute before I use the concealer), it looks natural and true for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Maggc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been using this HD concealer for my dark eye circles ever since I found it! Fourth stick and counting! It's formula is such a breeze to spread and apply. I would layer it with a very thin layer of loose powder that comes with Bobbi Brown eye concealer just to complete the coverage. However, even without the loose powder, it looks great especially on photos! The micro light reflecting particles infused in the concealer brightens up the eye area and it is most obvious on photos. I also find that this is the only eye concealer that does not dry out my eye areas yet providing good coverage. It does not oxidize throughout the day and it is so long-wearing that I do not need to touch up even after an entire day of work.The cons are its price, the amount of concealer in the stick is extremely little, and the applicator head is totally useless!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by yanqi83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the rare concealers which matches my skin tone exactly. (I'm Asian with medium-toned skin) I was excited to find a perfect match while trying it out at Sephora, but when I tried using it the next day, it caked up very easily. It's a bit pricey for the amount in the tube.

Tip: Use a fluffy blush and apply with a VERY light hand. It helps to mix it with a dab of eye primer to prevent caking.

I won't purchase it again, but will use till it's finished up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Green_Tea

Easy to apply and has decent staying power. Can be a bit drying under the eyes.

Pretty pricey for the amount of product you get, so probably will try to find a cheaper substitute.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by TemptedByBeauty

Excellent concealer for under eye area. Good coverage and staying power but still looking natural and lightweigh.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my second concealer. The first one is from Anna Sui and I didn't like it because it can't cover my acne. But this hd concealer do a better job than anna sui one but I still didn't like it. This concealer did not covered my acne beautifully! It goes on nicely at first and then after I put my bronzer/blush, this concealer just oxidize and you can see my acne clearly just like I did not put any concealer! So I have to put concealer again on my acne. I find this hard to blend nicely especially when you're using a concealer brush and I have to use my fingers to blend it. This is quite pricey and I won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I have very pale porcelain skin, NW 10/15 for reference. My dark circles are not only hereditary, but they are also due to the fact that my skin is translucent.
I needed a new concealer under my eyes, and I went to Sephora. First off, they did not give me a makeup SA, they gave me a skincare SA. She was morbidly obese with facial hair and acne, might I add. I told her I needed a concealer and her response was "Oh, sorry. Sephora doesn't carry shades light enough for you." Um, WTF?! So I walked around, by myself, thank you very much, and was able to find multiple shades "light enough" for me. One of these was MUFE hd concealer. Yes, it matched my skin tone (which is apparently a huge feat) but it caked and creased so much. EW. Not natural looking at all. And I hate the brush. I'll go back to YSL touche eclat, even though it's more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This covered my acne marks/hyperpigmentation beautifully! It feels very light, blends well, does not look cakey and lasts all day. So glad I found a perfect color match for my skin. (#340) . The applicator stinks however but hopefully they will change it.
UPDATE NOV 26, now changed to #330 (mac c3) for winter. Nice neutral ligh-med color with yellow undertones.