October 24, 2014 | 870 users online

Brows - Christian Dior - Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by dleigh367

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

By far the best & longest lasting brow definer that I've tried. It is a little pricey, but worth the money because I think it will last a very long time. I have dark hair, but dark powders and pencils are usually too dark and make me look older & kind of severe. I bought the universal brown, which seems very neutral and flattering. I think even people new to brow pencils would find it very easy to use and get it right.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh. I had high hopes for this product, but I'm not impressed. I like the twist-up component and the fineness of the "lead," but there's no "universal" brow color, which this proves (it's a bit dark, no matter how lightly I try to apply it), and it's quite soft, which makes it easy to overapply. The staying power is good, but that's the best feature of the product. Give the price and my experience, I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by alexnicole425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Being a blonde with "ashy" eyebrows, it has always been a challenge to find a brow pencil that isn't too light or too dark (and red brown). I have been faithfully using maybelline's expert wear brow pencil in blonde for yearsss. although its pretty much the perfect color for me, I've noticed it tends to smudge, and after half the day ends up looking kinda creepy and fake (mostly in these hot, summer months). So today while i was at dillards i decided to purchase dior's brow styler and I absolutely love it!! It comes in universal brown (yes, brown. I was very apprehensive at first) however, it somehow magically matches your brow shade when you apply it. it truly is universal! Love how thin the pencil is - it gives me a much more natural look than expert wear did and staying power is wayyy better. I also love the brow brush on the other end. The only qualm I have with this is that there is no cap on the pencil side - it just twists back down into the tube. It goes down far enough so that the pencil won't get on anything or break, but I kinda worry about dirt/dust getting in there.. However, as of now I would still repurchase this regardless because its amazing! Well worth $29 to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was my luck to run into Dior's national artist Rita Brown at Macy's! She did a simple everyday look for me and I ended up buying this eye brow pencil (because I already have everything else she used on me). It's such a nice product to have. No need to sharpen, no need to grab a separate brush after applying. The texture is more like powder than wax. Best of all, the color is universal. Save me from killing brain juice trying to decide which color I should buy! It is easy to use even for brow shaping dummy like me. And the staying power is wonderful as well.
The only draw back is it costs 29 dollars for 0.003oz. Which is less than one gram. I think it will only last for three months. But I will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just wonderful, why did I have to try this? The pencil is great, color is the best I've ever tried but it is so dang expensive. I have medium to dark brunette hair & brown/green eyes. This made my eyes pop which I have never seen with a brow product. No red in the color - Anastasia, Maybelline, MAC all their dark taupe shades go a little red on me. Consistency is not waxy - more like a very hard powder pencil, very precise & color lasts all day. Packaging is great - sleek, winds up & down, handy spoolie on the other end. I use it pretty much every day & it lasted almost a year, but $30?!? I'm trying to find a cheaper replacement, but I will say it was worth every penny. If I can't find this color anywhere else I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

Only one color here 'universal brown' so it serves all eyebrow colors. This is a great product, I've tried several eyebrow pencils and they either are too brown or too pinky/beige...this color comes through for me, brownish/blond hair. I wish they had put a cap on the stick end but there is a cap on the built in brush. This will last you a long time because you don't need much and it's not 'mushy' if that makes sense, so it will not travel or wear off. I'm realizing that while costly, Dior is a totally underrated brand...everything by them that I have bought lately, lipstick, foundation now this, lasts forever so in the long run it's not expensive. My hunt is over for an HG brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by animecute

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG for brows.
You can twist it to get more product.
It $30-32 CND but well worth it if you can afford it. It looks very natural and comes with a brush at the end (just pull the cap out).

The only con is it comes with only comes in one colour.
There is not much product but you only need to use a tiny tiny bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jcr03d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best brow pencil on the market.. I agree a great sub is the anastisia pencil, however, the colors aren't quite right on me. To make this pencil last longer I fill in my brows with the benefit brow zings first (which lasts forever) and i define and fill bald spots with this guy. I currently work for benefit, so i always have to have perfect full brows... which is difficult because my brows grow differently and i have a scar in the middle of my brow. This pencil makes them look flawless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this based on reviews. I was willing to fork over the money on something that worked and this does. I have dark brows (but light blonde hair) that I bleach a tiny bit lighter. I also have issues with bald spots in my brows...especially at the part by the bridge of my nose. This pencil makes my brow issues a non issue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really like the packaging on this, a twist up pencil on one side and a spoolie brush on the other. This color is perfect for my dark brown hair, and looks really natural. I have really full brows but they seem to look patchy on camera, this fixed that right up! Very easy to apply, then flip around to brush it through. Excellent product!