Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

4.4

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Propylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Benzoic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Acetate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 14700 (Red 4)

on 4/27/2013 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is one of my fave body washes. Love the fragrance and the soft silky texture. My skin is quite sensitive and dry and this works wonders. I tend to buy most of my beauty products from Lush as their more gentle products seem to work for my skin type, but this is one of the few none-lush products I keep going back to! Highly recommended and it comes in a nice big bottle which lasts for ages.

on 4/26/2013 5:33:00 AM

I first got this as part of a set for Christmas, and I fell in love with it straightaway. It's wonderfully rich and moisturising (unlike many so-called moisturising shower creams), it lathers up beautifully and while the cost seems a lot for shower cream, it lasts for AGES and so works out as great value for money.

I won't use anything else, and have bought the travel-size bottle as well.

on 4/22/2013 11:05:00 AM

Love love love love this!! You get the best lather out of it and it smells gorgeous. Also moisturises better than some shower gels. Great product!

on 2/23/2013 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I normally don't get excited about body wash but this stuff is amazing. It smells like a beautiful perfume, is super concentrated (a dime sized amount is enough for my entire body), suds up AMAZINGLY, makes my skin incredibly soft. I also feel like I stay clean longer, oddly enough lol. $18 for the full size seemed a lot to me at first, but you get a lot of product for the price, which is actually cheaper than B&BW shower gels if you do the math and will last a hell of a lot longer since it's so concentrated. I really love it and ended up buying a second bottle for my other bathroom!

on 2/12/2013 2:20:00 AM

I love the scent of this shower gel! Lathers really well and leaves my skin moisturized and not dry. If you use this, the matching body lotion with the same scent is the Righteous Butter.

on 12/17/2012 8:41:00 PM

My favourite body wash of all time!!! I have tried MANY other brands including Lush, Clarins, Olay, Palmolive etc etc. Clean on me is not only fun, but smells amazing and is very creamy and moisturising on the body. It is the most beautiful smell. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I got it cheaply. Great. It smells great in the bottle. Great. It's moisturizing great. And it makes me smell like a ROTTEN LEMON. So no, i will never buy it again as I sweat too much.

on 8/25/2012 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is my favourite shower product! It's a creamy gel with a wonderful scent to it. It smells a bit like the coco mademoiselle perfume. It is also super-moisturizing and creates a heavenly lather. The packaging is great and the pump makes it a bit more economical (its fairly expensive in norway). Overall a wondeful product, highly recommended and I will definitely buy it again :)

on 5/18/2012 11:03:00 PM

I love this stuff. I never used to have to care about what I washed my body with, cuz my skin would always stay normal. The older I get though, the drier my skin gets and the more sensitive my back becomes to getting pimply from too much moisture. This stuff is perfect for me. It moisturizes my skin wonderfully, but without an oily/greasy residue that can leave my back broken out. It smells so delicious and heavenly too, mmm. Here at Shoppers in Canada, it is pricey at $14 a bottle, but the bottle lasts forever. My bf nearly had a heart attack when I bought it haha, but it will honestly last me til fall and it's still May. I've also tried their other body wash, Clean, Girls, and it is just as awesome. I definitely recommend to everyone!

on 4/24/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of those specialty body washes that actually WORKS! i don't feel like it doesn't clean my skin (ie: removes deodorant well!) and the smell is divine! 1 pump goes a LONG way! but i like to be lavish and use 5-6 pumps on my body poof and i get a full lather for my entire body and some. Also, the scent stays with you when you get out of the shower. Just so nice and clean! I was a bit hesitant to try this, but i definitely would purchase again - and I'm usually a drugstore body wash gal tried and true. This is worth it to me.