April 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by NattyTweetybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyeshadow palette so far! The colors harmoniously work together in a way that highlights warm undertones. The colors are strong and last for a long time; although they wash off very easily. (Which is good I guess).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just love this palette, I've been using the wrong eyeshadow colors all my life! Because of these I realized my undertone is warm :P My eyes just pop when I use the second and third looks, and the pigmentation is amazing! Definately my favorite eyeshadows so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by MrsDanica

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This palette looks Amazing on everyone! Great value for such high quality products!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Meag9143

i love this palette! its my first high end palette that i ever bought! i got it exactly a year ago and i have loved it since! the colors have great payoff, you just have to watch out for the "fashion" colors [at the bottom of the palette] just beware of the glitter fallout haha other than that i love it! i use it for school everyday specifically [silk teddy, heaven, sexpresso, and velvet revolver]i love that it has matte [1st row] shimmery [middle row] and full on glittery shades [last row]

its pricey but i think it is worth it, it even comes with cards if you arent sure how to come up with a look!

i would buy it again, though id save for it a bit of course!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by iluvsushi

This was my first high-end eyeshadow palette and I really like the colours. I haven't used all of them but the quality and pigmentation of the shadows are great. I haven't experienced any fallouts which is a plus. I love neutral shades and it goes well with my skintone (MAC NC35-42). There is a sleeve with instruction cards (x3) on how to create eye shadow looks which is a bonus as I'm not good with blending colours. Despite the price, it is (in my opinion) an inexpensive palette compared to other high-end brands. Definitely worth buying if you're new to make-up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by JamieGD

Words cannot describe how much I love this palette! I had been wanted to buy it for a while and finally decided to go for it when I found my missing Sephora gift card. Even though there are only 9 different shadows in the palette, there are literally tons of gorgeous looks you can create with them! I also love the fact that it is fairly compact and fits inside my makeup bag (in the end, this is why I decided to buy it instead of the Naked 2 palette). The only complaint I have is that I wish it came in a slightly prettier packaging, but I am still very pleased!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Pey8188

I LOVE this kit. I have used it for three years. My favorite shade is the cocoa. My largest tip, is to not be afraid to go to the makeup artist at sephora or wherever you purchase this, and ask them to show you how to use all of the colors together.

Ive been using it for years, and have only used two of the shades, and though it was embarrassing, as we feel we are "supposed to know how to wear makeup," don't let this stop you from asking. The cards they give you in the kit don't really tell you how to apply it properly.

Will never stop using this kit!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW! What a GREAT palette! ALL of the shadows blend well and look fantastic on many skin tones. I always end up doing my make-up for my friends since I have a bigger stash than all of them combined and this palette blows every other neutral collection I have out of the water. I recommend applying it with a soft shadow brush as opposed to a sponge applicator, and certainly recommend a primer as several of the shades have shimmer with a tendency to sit in creases. Used it to do friends' faces at a wedding this past weekend and EVERYONE'S make-up looked fantastic despite the wind, heat, and exhausting day. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Disappointing. I bought this instead of Naked because I know I prefer mattes and satins rather than glitter. However, this palette , the finish of the 6 eyeshadows are of glimmery (Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica, Nude Beach, Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff)that does not blend into my eye and lays on the top and looks like cheap makeup. These 6 eyeshadows are of non-satisfactory texture to me. The rest of the 3 matte eyeshadows (Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso)are good. I should say, above average in its smoothness and blendability. But I did not love it as much as Stila's eyeshadow. So the 3 remain to be okay-ish eyeshadows that I would use, but not oh-i-would-definitely-buy-again. For, colours, the top row (Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso)and the last row (Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff)are more brown in colour and suits me. The middle row (Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica) has red undertones in it that makes my eyes shallow. Of the 3 bases as all over lid colours (Heaven, Silk Teddy, Nude Beach), only the matte white one in the top row (Heaven) is usable for me, the lower 2 shimmery bases (Silk Teddy, Nude Beach) contain pink and shimmers that I do not like. Such a waste! I am finding ways to use these 2 bases.

In all, out of 9 eyeshadows only 3 are truly acceptable in both terms of texture and colour. This is very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

I'd seen this pallette a few times but didn't want to spend 26 on it...I got it eventually with my Boots points and I'm really pleased t did! This has 9 shades with 3 cards showing how to do different eye looks, the shadows are highly pigmented and buttery soft which makes blending a dream. Love all the shades, can see me using this every day! Also got a sample of Shadow Insurance with it and that's fab too! The shadow lasts all day long with no creasing, still looks freshly applied at the end of the day! Update: as these shadows are quite soft, I found that my brushes were flicking powder everywhere even when I used them wet. I bought some Models Own sponge tip applicators and imo these are the best type of eye applicators to use with these shadows. Easier to blend with them too!