July 31, 2014 | 1017 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by vanessamwong

Good beginner's mascara! Affordable and gives some length, no flaking or smudging, but doesn't really do much for separating my stubborn Asian lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by KitKatKali

I was really happy with this mascara! It dosent clump and it lengthens your lashes easily! It has nice color (I bought it in "very black") . Very impressed!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by kelciekr

I liked this product a lot. I wouldn't say it is my FAVORITE mascara, but i was on a budget and the price was low. For me it made my lashes appear longer and fuller, which is what I was aiming for. My only drawback to this mascara is that it takes a longer time to dry than most mascaras, and I sometimes end up with mascara smudges up by my browbone or on my eyelid. Overall though, it's a good mascara for the price and I most likely will buy it again if I'm on a budget.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Pestina18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Quick highlights: cheap, average look, doesn't clump ||| This is my daily mascara. It's nothing special and it isn't amazing. However, it's fairly cheap, can be found in most drug stores, and it isn't too dramatic for everyday use. I don't find that it makes my lashes really "big." When first bought, it's a little too runny and wet. I have to apply at least two or three coats to see a difference in my lash length or thickness. Within a week or so, the formula starts to dry a little and become less wet. After a few months, it dries so much that it starts to clump on my lashes and I throw it out, but there usually isn't clumping until it's on it's last leg. If you're looking for something dramatic, this isn't it. If you're looking for a cheap daily mascara you can find anywhere, this is for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara the larg brush combined with the thinnish formula gives a very natural full look it also is less expensive than other maybelline mascaras

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by becks89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i thought i would try this product after seeing it in a top ten list in magazine and a few good reviews, however i wouldnt buy this product again. personally it doesnt give no volume to my lashes neither length although my lashes are quite long anyway. overall kinda dissapointed

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Clairebear09

Gives no length or volume. Only colours your eyelashs. Also the mascara drys up quick. Very disappointing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by rhiannonv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really nice mascara. Doesn't clump up and give nice, more natural looking lashes. It doesn't coat on and give dramatic looking eyelashes; great for everyday!

If I want more dramatic eyelashes, I'll put this on first since it spreads my lashes so nicely without clumping and then put on a more dramatic mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by palesanom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely my new daily mascara. I have been searching the past few days through online reviews for a mascara that doesn't flake. I have used the Clinique Lash Doubling mascara for several years, but I've noticed more that it flakes all day leaving black specks around my eyes. And it is a little clumpy. Well, an online review said that the Great Lash Big mascara is their #1 affordable mascara and that it doesn't flake or clump. So, I bought it earlier today. I brought it home and cleaned my eyes, and the first swoop of the brush WOW'd me! I could not believe how smooth the application was and how separated my lashes were. I finished the eye and I was still shocked at how great my lashes were separated and clump-free. It seems like it lengthens more than it volumizes, but I am in love with how smooth each of my lashes looks. I also love the fanned-out look it makes. The pictures that are posted of the girls' eyes depict this mascara's effects very well. I am noticing that it is very comfortable to wear, also. My eye lashes are not sticking together when I blink, which is a plus for me. Also, the brush isn't so big that it is difficult to use. I think the brush is what separates the lashes so well. And I love that is only $5 to $6! Awesome value for a mascara that has actually wow'd me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by cosmogall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really looking forward to using this mascara. I didnt like the original one but i figured maybe that was mostly because of the brush. I reall liked the look of this brush so I figured i would try it out. Well I hated this mascara. It did absoulutely nothing for my lashes. All it did was color them w black mascara, but there was no length or volume. Not to mention it smudged all over. It was horrible. After two uses I threw it in the trash can.