January 31, 2015 | 2015 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by strangeandweird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My eyelashes are dark and long so I don't need a mascara to do 'something'. I just don't want it to be clumpy or runny. This mascara is dark and with one coat I'm done. With more coats it's not very good to be honest.The formula is really really thick. So thick in fact that some of it fell from the wand and got on my foot (not a clue how that happened) and I managed to smear tracks on my floor.

I like it because it's cheap and really intensely dark. If well applied my lashes look perfect but it isn't a miracle worker and putting more than one coat on is a recipe for disaster.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Snailzonfire

Absolutely LOVE this brush!!
I use this mascara as my first coat because it perfectly separates the lashes and doesn't clump. The only thing I don't like is that over the day, if you only wear this mascara it slowly wears off and you have to keep applying more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

It's an average mascara that give a little length and volume without clumping for a natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Hadeel17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing special about the mascara, just as good as any mascara on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

This mascara is one of my favorite. I always repurchased but I found a better mascara its the jordana lash extreme. Anyways, this mascara is quite liquidy at the beginning . it lengthens wonderful! I really really like it and recommend it. Although, i would not recommend it for thin lashes or really short because it takes several coats to actually form length and thickness. One coat would not do much. I enjoy taking my time and working with it. This is exactly what you need to do with this mascara, WORK WITH IT.. after several uses the formula will get a little more drier. overall its a great product for my eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by bella2323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! Keep going back to it! It's been around so long for a reason! It works! The big brush gives u lots of volume! Love it in blackest black!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by RAEY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the first mascara I have ever used. At first I thought it was the best, nothing could ever beat this. Then I grew up, got a job and started to get more expensive products. Overall this mascara is good, not the best as it makes weighs down my lashes and doesn't hold a curl every well. I have very oily eyelids and by the end of the day I would look like a panda! ( but I didn't get it in waterproof) I think this would be a great beginners make up product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by vanessamwong

Good beginner's mascara! Affordable and gives some length, no flaking or smudging, but doesn't really do much for separating my stubborn Asian lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by KitKatKali

I was really happy with this mascara! It dosent clump and it lengthens your lashes easily! It has nice color (I bought it in "very black") . Very impressed!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by kelciekr

I liked this product a lot. I wouldn't say it is my FAVORITE mascara, but i was on a budget and the price was low. For me it made my lashes appear longer and fuller, which is what I was aiming for. My only drawback to this mascara is that it takes a longer time to dry than most mascaras, and I sometimes end up with mascara smudges up by my browbone or on my eyelid. Overall though, it's a good mascara for the price and I most likely will buy it again if I'm on a budget.