Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

on 6/20/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! It's price is the only downfall. The color is great, build able coverage. I love the scent. So far I have had no problems with it breaking, or being too soft as others have described. This is one of the few tinted products with SPF I could find at Sephora. Very moisturizing. Will purchase again!

on 6/12/2014 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just got Rose and I really love it! I am NC15 and this color is more suited for my skin tone. I also own Plum and Berry, which are nice but a little dark on me. These are really buttery and moisturizing. I have two gripes: 1) the steep price tag, and 2) they are too soft in the container. I ordered mine from Sephora so when they came out of the box, they were warm from being outside so I popped them in the freezer to harden back up. Well after being out of the freezer they are still somewhat soft and move around in the tube, which makes me think it will break. So just make sure to only roll up a tiny amount or it could break off.

on 6/8/2014 12:32:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this product. Makes my lips sting slightly and the scent of lemon meringue is slightly off-putting to wear on the lips. Waxy feel and the tube itself is very soft (if you wind it up too much in the package it can get bends in the sides as you apply it. The color is quite pinkish and consequently doesn't look that good on my medium skin color with yellow-undertone. Would probably look great on someone with a pink undertone.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

A few months ago I purchased the Sephora Favorites "Give Me Some Lip" set that featured some of Sephora's top selling lip products and a 0.08 size of the Fresh Sugar Rosé Lip Tinted Lip Treatment was included. I actually didn't really start using it until recently and I have to say, I'm impressed. It's very moisturizing, and the shade provides a nice tint of color.

on 5/11/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received this a year ago from Sephora as the free birthday gift, so I did not have to initially front the $22.50, which I think is a bit high for 0.15 oz of product. However, this is one of the most amazing products for my lips that I have yet to use, and it does much more than your average tinted lip balm!
I have big, naturally pink lips which I love, but they are prone to getting chapped and dried out which makes some lip products like lipstick difficult to wear. I like to enhance the natural color of my lips while keeping them hydrated, and this is perfect for that. There are vitamins, spf, and oils in it that have noticeably helped my lips when they get dry or flaky and don't leave a gummy residue. While I dislike paying so much I'd rather buy something that I love and use everyday rather than save money on some other lip product that I won't end up using anyway.

on 4/30/2014 10:14:00 PM

I love this tinted lip balm because it just my lips a very natural looking colour (I am very fair skinned and my natural lip colour is a very light pale pink) and this balm makes it more of a blushing pink. The price is ridiculously expensive for lip balm (so I took off a lippie) and wonderfully moisturizing (no need to reapply for hydration, only if you want more colour) makes my lips soft and pretty... more so than other balms I have tried- this is much better than the tinted Maybelline lip balms which i thought I could purchase in replace of the Sugar Rose Lip but I haven't found anything that compares. I never would have bought this had i not received it , as a bonus reward from Sephora, I have repurchased 3x

on 4/25/2014 1:08:00 PM

I love this stuff! I. On my third stick and am addicted. It's the most moisturizing, longest lasting lip treatment I've tried. The color is pretty, but it really not only soothes, but heals my dry, cracked lips in the winter.
Mine even bleed sometimes they're so dry, but this stuff totally helps. I want to get the clear one for night time, I've tried it and really love that one as well!
These all have such a nice lemony clean smell too! An added bonus!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This has lovely packing and a great scent (like all FRESH products) but I feel like there are better lip balms out there that may actually do more then just leave a waxy feel. For me, Im looking for something to soften lips and erase tiny lines. Not good for kissing either it's too grainy and the waxy feeling is unpleasant.

on 4/6/2014 3:24:00 PM

I like this product a lot but the cost is steep; however, I have yet to pay for one because they seem to be in every perk/kit.

PROS:
- Sugar Rose smells great, is moisturizing and leaves a lovely sheer tint to the lips.

CONS:
- The downside really is how soft it is but I assume this is why it is so moisturizing.
- I really enjoy the lemon meringue smell but that could be a turn off.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Firstly, I absolutely loved the product itself. It made my lips feel extremely moisturized and left a bit of a gloss (not so much of a tint). I mostly wore it alone, but sometimes under a very drying lipstick to keep my lips from flaking. However, for a $23 Chapstick, I was disappointed to find it broken very soon after purchasing. I did not keep it in my purse, but on my vanity. It is winter here, so there is no reason it should have melted. I do realize these have no preservatives, hence the reason they are so sensitive and breakable. I was careful but still it broke in half and I ended up trying to salvage it in an empty lip palette I received in my Wantable box.

The packaging is gorgeous, but clearly did not help "save" the product. It's a matte lilac colored metal the screws on and off instead of running the risk of the cap popping off in your bag. The product lasts a long time and as I previously stated very nourishing. I don't think I would repurchase because it's a $23 Chapstick/lip balm. Better to stick with Nivea or Chapstick and not run the risk of wasting half the product, especially such an expensive product!

Popular Lip Treatments