August 22, 2014 | 1084 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Donovan

I hate the wand for this mascara. There is not any volume, or lengthening, and once it dries its flaky and slightly clumpy.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Kris20

I love tunnel mascara ..pretty much the only mascara ill ever buy ..but this one is kinda annoying the brush is really weird and takes me a long time to get it all on

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the most worst mascara i ever tried!
The brush is wierd and takes really long time before there some mascara on your lashes.
I like the color of the packaging but that's the only good thing about this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Emmyrose13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely hate this mascara. Worst one I have ever used. I do not recommend it to anyone. 1- it smears off when you touch it. 2- the brush is horrible it makes your lashes stick straigh out and clump. 3- it's just horride.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by MakeupObsessed911

Worst mascara I have ever tried. It does absolutely nothing for my lashes. It doesn't lengthen them, or give them volume, and definitely doesn't give them curve. I wasted 8 dollars on this mascara, will not be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Quietfire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have both the waterproof blue tube and the normal purple tube. I havent tried many mascaras, but i wouldn't reccomend this one. I noticed after about a month it was very hard to apply with clumping or uni-lashes. Not sure if its how i apply it (one thin coat) or if its the product. The price was about $7 tax included. The mascara tends to blob to the end of the applicator, in one thick, centimetre long drip. I won't be buying this again in a hurry. The non-waterproof version was a bit better in comparison

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by leilanader

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh boy, not sure where to start. This mascara is pointless, it does nothing but tint my lashes. it adds no volume, no length and here is the worst part...no curves! why call it sexy curves!!! it actually does the exact opposite, my eyelashes just go straight when i put it on although they are naturally curvy (well not really, they curve due to the use of rapidlash). The formula is really terrible, I tried it 3 times and threw it out. I put it once one eye and compared it to my daily Maybelline Clossal, wow the difference is ridiculous, I don't even know how this one made it to the market. oh and on top of that, the brush keeps poking me in the eye.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worse mascara i tried so far. This does not do anything. I might as well not put it on and it irritated my eyes. No matter how many coats i used it still looks like NOTHING. It has such a cute packaging too but please dont fall for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by missroseyposie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Well..it's not what I expected. I've heard such good reviews about the original one so I thought this one would be just as great.
It claims to give your lashes full volume and it did give any for me.
I find that it looks better if I apply two coats. It doesn't really lenghten either even after two coats it still looks natural and it gives my lashes that spidery effect which I don't like.
On the other hand though I think it's great to use on the bottom lashes because the "bumps" on the wand make the application on my bottom lashes easy.
I would not recommend this mascara to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by rachelmarisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It sucks.