November 27, 2014 | 1008 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by freshroyalblood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I was extremely excited about this product it was the first primer I bought and seriously I thought there is no way any product can achieve this amazing result. That was until my mum(age 40 and combination skin) used this product on one half of her face and the make up forever primer on the other half. Well the UD side of the face turned oily in just 2 hours while the MUF stayed matte on her face! So this product may work well on young almost flawless skin but not on mature skin. And also the packaging is horrible, the tube either squirts out too much or too little of the product. And as i'm getting closer to the end it's really hard to get the product out of the tube with me ending up cutting into the tube(resulting in dried up primer)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by knbruice

This primer fills in my pores and makes my skin look airbrushed. It also helps my makeup stay put longer. I put it on before makeup but after moisturizer, and sometimes I wear it by itself when I don't want to wear foundation some days. The tube can be hard to squeeze the product out of after you've used a bit, but cut the tube in half and you will find there is still tons in there you can scoop out with your fingers :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by caitmarie

Love love love! I took a break from using this because I was convinced I didn't need it. However I was crawling back the very next day because without it my foundation settles into my pore and looks awful. I look so fresh faced when I use this primer. It is, by far my favorite!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by mell80

I bought this used it a few times and then stop using it. I ran out of all my other primers so I thought I would give this a try again because I couldn't remember why I stopped using it. Then, all the reasons why I stopped using it came flooding back.

Very thick to apply which isn't great in my opinion if you break out ( like I do ). I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, because I have had no other primer and my pimple problems have come back to haunt me.

The smell isn't appealing either. Also, I find my make up slides during the day with this and makes my face oily.

Come on pay day, so I can buy another primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The consistency of this product is really thick, so I would never use this on a day to day basis. I didn't really notice this making a difference with my foundations staying power, however it did disguise my pores really well. I will continue to use this product until I run out, but I won't repurchase. This was my first primer, I'm not sure what I was expecting from one, but it wasn't quite this. The packaging is a little irritating too, as the twisty top is sometimes difficult to twist, so sometimes I find myself just taking it off and squeezing it out. I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone because it's pricey and I'm sure there are better primers out there for cheaper. I've heard good things about the Loreal one, so I think I'll give that a go.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Sunflower5418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

SMELLS LIKE GLUE! And has the texture of glue too. And made my oily skin more oily. And did not do anything to enhance my foundation/smoothness of my skin. Total waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Smeadors

I really wanted to love this, and it works better than no primer at all, but it doesn't seem to help my t-zone from getting extremely shiny (especially my forehead). It's quite expensive as well. I much prefer the l'oreal studio secrets primer, it controls my oil better and smooths out my small forehead lines, whic the Urban Decay doesn't do AT ALL. This might work better for someone with a less oily forehead and nose though!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't notice any real difference or positive result in either the appearance or wear of my foundation when using this. Not worth the price and I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I've tried a lot of primers in my extreme love for makeup. This one falls right in the middle for me. It's nothing special but it seems to smooth out my pores. I think I saw a review for this that reminded the user of bacon grease. It made me laugh a little because I can see where they get that impresson from, cold bacon grease that has turned white. With that said, it didn't seem to break me out or make me oily. I'm combination with an oily T-zone and dry eye area.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by tansy19

I really wanted the brightening formula but my Sephora is always out. I went to exchange my Porefessional from Benefit. (See my review on why I hate it!) I settled on this. Both UD primers are good but I honestly don't need any help with my pores bc they just aren't that big. And this one doesn't really seem to help my foundation (also from UD) stick like the brightening one does. I'll use it until I can get my hands on the other one then this is going up for swap. I put yes for buying this product again because it's a maybe. If I couldnt get the other I'd rather use this than anything else.