Chanel Glossimer

4.3

these are the one of my favourite lip glosses they are perfect if you want a natural lip when they are worn on there own but the colours are very sheer unlike the rouge allure but if you want a stronger lip colour these are great when used in conjunction with rouge coco shine.

Love these! Beautiful! Too sticky if you put it on thick. Looks beautiful on top of all colors of lipsticks. I have #41, a soft, neutral color.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Glossimers rock! They are the best glosses on the planet. They are thick and last but not sticky. I just bought Constelletion - it's a clear peach with rainbow sparkles. Love it! It's glitter for grown ups!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Still the best bronzey gloss on the market. Love this!

Loreal lip gloss soft pink....lovely....get this it's really pretty on anybody.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

last week i bought my first glossimer in aragonite.its the most beautiful shade and it feels like butter on the lips.at first i was a bit hesitant because of the price but now i know i made the right decision.it has long-lasting power without being sticky and i will definitely buy more glossimers in the future.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought 6 different chanel glossimers, thought I had tried everything but wow! My favorite is argonite, it looks good alone or mixed with other glossimers. I got on chanel website and put it on auto delivery so I will never be without it, since it is limited edition.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have purchased many glossimers over the years. They are by far the best glosses on the market - great texture, fine sparkle, very rich looking.

I recently purchased 'Aragonite', which has now become my favorite Chanel glossimer of all time!

It appears to be a clear gloss with lots of sparkle and fire, but is actually slightly opaque. It has a delicate pinkish/bluish hue to it that changes with the light or with a smile.

It compliments anything you may be wearing, both on your face or on your body (clothing). Aragonite lights up your face and lends a warm, festive glow, bringing out your eyes, almost as if they, too, were sparkling!

Like a lit Christmas tree in a dark room, Aragonite, which is a limited edition Spring 2011 gloss, is a must for every skin tone, hair color, eye color etc.

I plan to buy several so as to keep them on hand before supplies run out! I highly recommend this glossimer! It is absolutely superb!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have just discovered Chanel Glossimers this Christmas and I was able to get my hands on a few of them during the sales.
Since then, I use them all the time, play with the colors to transform the lipsticks and I am totally addicted to them. The only ones I do not like is the ones with sparkles, I hate feeling the sparkles on my lips :o( but other than that, pure love to them.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I purchased this gloss in Mica, and I utterly adore the Glossimers now! Nice and creamy on the lips and do last! Definitely check it out!!

Recommended for Medium Skin