September 23, 2014 | 1394 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Pieran

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Still the best bronzey gloss on the market. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loreal lip gloss soft pink....lovely....get this it's really pretty on anybody.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

last week i bought my first glossimer in aragonite.its the most beautiful shade and it feels like butter on the lips.at first i was a bit hesitant because of the price but now i know i made the right decision.it has long-lasting power without being sticky and i will definitely buy more glossimers in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ngmtrouble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought 6 different chanel glossimers, thought I had tried everything but wow! My favorite is argonite, it looks good alone or mixed with other glossimers. I got on chanel website and put it on auto delivery so I will never be without it, since it is limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Writer1847

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased many glossimers over the years. They are by far the best glosses on the market - great texture, fine sparkle, very rich looking.

I recently purchased 'Aragonite', which has now become my favorite Chanel glossimer of all time!

It appears to be a clear gloss with lots of sparkle and fire, but is actually slightly opaque. It has a delicate pinkish/bluish hue to it that changes with the light or with a smile.

It compliments anything you may be wearing, both on your face or on your body (clothing). Aragonite lights up your face and lends a warm, festive glow, bringing out your eyes, almost as if they, too, were sparkling!

Like a lit Christmas tree in a dark room, Aragonite, which is a limited edition Spring 2011 gloss, is a must for every skin tone, hair color, eye color etc.

I plan to buy several so as to keep them on hand before supplies run out! I highly recommend this glossimer! It is absolutely superb!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have just discovered Chanel Glossimers this Christmas and I was able to get my hands on a few of them during the sales.
Since then, I use them all the time, play with the colors to transform the lipsticks and I am totally addicted to them. The only ones I do not like is the ones with sparkles, I hate feeling the sparkles on my lips :o( but other than that, pure love to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by SillyL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this gloss in Mica, and I utterly adore the Glossimers now! Nice and creamy on the lips and do last! Definitely check it out!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THE CHANELS GLOSSIMERS THEY ARE WONDERFUL LAST FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND NOT THICK OR HARD TO APPLY I LOVE IT =)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by laiagmartin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only have one glossimer (I am a student so I still can't afford many things) but I'm really in love with it. Delivers a great nice colour on my lips, it's longlasting and even though it's a bit sticky on my lips, it's not annoying. If I have the money I'm willing to look for more glossimers!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by bebexlove

Let me just start off saying I am now a glossimer obsessed girl. My first glossimer started with summer plum (woo when I had bought it.. I was so sad it was soo expensive) but now times have changed.. haha.. I am absolutely addicted to these gorgeous glossimers! I have since then picked up (I believe) 6 additional glossimers within the past 3 months.. Yes.. they are just that lovely!
I haven't ran into a gloss that I had truly loved since.. I of course had glosses I would wear.. but nothing compares..
I know NARS gloss are all the rage and all that.. but I absolutely cannot stand the smell to them.. no matter how pretty the gloss.. if the scent is awful I will not be using it.. EVER!
This is where glossimers come in... smooth.. lovely consistency.. absolutely zero stickyness.. very pretty shine and the gloss does last a bit on me.. (that is if I am not drinking/eating. but I have yet found a gloss that stays even after all that!).
Glossimers are (IMHO) completely worth the money (if you got it to spend!).. would rather buy 1 glossimer than 5 other mediocre ones.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No