Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water

3.8

Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propanediol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 184, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all, this thing is such a steal! Additionally, it cleanses my face gently with a couple of wipes. (I use sunscreen, concealor and loose powder) Plus, i use a foam afterwards. So far, it hasn't broken me out, yet it kinda helps reduce my now and then pimples! Love!

Triple action - not so much! This will not remove eye make up at all! You will have mascara the next day for sure. But if you don't care about it removing make up, it does feel good - not drying at all which I like and need. Would I buy this again? Not if I can find something else. So if I don't care about eye make up removal, I do like this. But is there a cleanser that does that? Without stinging etc ? I'm not so sure.

I always repurchase the sephora waterproof eye makeup remover, and this cleanser water is beside it everytime i grab it. So this weekend I decided to try the travel sized version.

- I love the refreshing and subtle scent. Its verrrrry nice!
- I'm such a sucker for packaging, and the packaging for the cleansing water & oil/makeup remover are so cute and ideal for traveling.
- it really does remove my face and eye makeup. I end up using 2-3 cotton pads though but thats not the product's fault.
- I think I'm going to stop using makeup remover wipes after trying this.
- try this out if you haven't already! affordable and GREAT for travel. $7 for the small size.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got oily skin and it removes all traces of my foundation well except waterproof eyemakeup. I also using the waterproof eye makeup remover to complete my cleansing routine.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Even after I use this to remove my mascara I still find residual mascara as I wash my face. Its OK but not earth shattering. Back to the drawing board and the search continues for a great make-up remover.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was trying make on in Sephora a few weeks ago and the back of my hand quickly became a big mess with eye liner, lipstick, foundation etc. I saw this bottle on the make up artist table and grabbed it not thinking much.

It was fanstastic. It's the most effective remover I have ever used.

It removes make up really easily. Eye makeup comes off in pretty much a single wipe. I always do a quick do over with another pad to pick up any residual make up and rarely is there any left over.

It does leave bit of a sticky feel so I just rinse my face off afterwards.

I'm from Australia so it's hard to get Sephora products- but I would definitely buy again.

I went to Sephora for a makeover and the artist used this one me. Let me say I'm glad she did! I bought the smaller and bigger bottle! I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all! It has a nice light scent to it too! I used to hate washing my face at the end of the day but now I look forward to it because of this product. I hope they don't discontinue this.

Let me start with... I hope the don't discontinue this, the Sephora brand tends to do that. This is a really nice, affordable cleansing water. Removes all traces of make-up and lazy nights I don't rinse it off. Most nights I do a 2nd wash with Dove soap but, I don't think is necessary. I'm on my 2nd bottle. I bought the smaller bottle the 1st time around with the pump on top, the bigger bottle comes with a regular pump, I prefer the latter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of maybe 3 of my absolute favorite skincare products. I used cleansing wipes for probably 2 years to take off my makeup at night and they worked okay but they just didn't seem to be all that effective and they never really got EVERYTHING off.

Then I switched the the Sonia Kashuk makeup remover. It broke me out horridly. It's one of those two part removers that has oil in it which my face DID NOT like.

I was buying something at Sephora a couple months back and they had little baby sizes of this cleansing water so I decided to pick it up, if it didn't work I would only be set back like 6 bucks.

I was wearing a TON of makeup that day and I wasn't expecting it to work. BOY WAS I WRONG. My super long wear foundation, waterproof mascara, and dark eyeshadow came off SUPER easily and with minimal pulling.

I buy the big jugs that are like 20 bucks that come with a standard pump and soak a cotton pad for each eye and two for my face if I'm wearing a lot of makeup. If it's a lighter makeup day for me one pad for both eyes and one for my face works perfect.

This stuff also smells AMAZING, kinda rosey? It also doesn't leave a sticky feeling to my face so I don't have to worry about it clogging my pores if I just go to bed afterwards.

LOVE THIS STUFF.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using cleansing water as my nightly makeup remover/skin cleanser for a year or two now, and was hoping that this would be a good (and less expensive) alternative to my HG, Koh Gen Do Spa Water.

Alas, while it's quite a bit cheaper, I don't like it nearly as well. It has a detergent-y scent and is a bit harsh. It's kind of irritating on my eyes and doesn't remove makeup or clean as well as other brands I've used. I had to use a ton of it and rub really hard to get all my makeup off, and even then it's not 100% effective (plus my skin is kind of harshed out afterward.) It also leaves a residue behind, which I'm not fond of.

Bottom line: it's not the worst, but there are better products on the market. (Caudalie makes one that's nice and is easier to find than Koh Gen Do.)

As far as the packaging, Sephora sells these pump dispensers online (the kind that houses makeup remover et al at the stations throughout the store.) I bought one and decant my KGD Spa Water into it, and I agree, the packaging is great. I also find that I end up using much less product that way as it dispenses just what I need and is easier to control.