July 30, 2014 | 1823 users online

Cleansers - Sephora - Triple Action Cleansing Water

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by 2boymama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to Sephora for a makeover and the artist used this one me. Let me say I'm glad she did! I bought the smaller and bigger bottle! I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all! It has a nice light scent to it too! I used to hate washing my face at the end of the day but now I look forward to it because of this product. I hope they don't discontinue this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by littlehousebigvacation

Let me start with... I hope the don't discontinue this, the Sephora brand tends to do that. This is a really nice, affordable cleansing water. Removes all traces of make-up and lazy nights I don't rinse it off. Most nights I do a 2nd wash with Dove soap but, I don't think is necessary. I'm on my 2nd bottle. I bought the smaller bottle the 1st time around with the pump on top, the bigger bottle comes with a regular pump, I prefer the latter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of maybe 3 of my absolute favorite skincare products. I used cleansing wipes for probably 2 years to take off my makeup at night and they worked okay but they just didn't seem to be all that effective and they never really got EVERYTHING off.

Then I switched the the Sonia Kashuk makeup remover. It broke me out horridly. It's one of those two part removers that has oil in it which my face DID NOT like.

I was buying something at Sephora a couple months back and they had little baby sizes of this cleansing water so I decided to pick it up, if it didn't work I would only be set back like 6 bucks.

I was wearing a TON of makeup that day and I wasn't expecting it to work. BOY WAS I WRONG. My super long wear foundation, waterproof mascara, and dark eyeshadow came off SUPER easily and with minimal pulling.

I buy the big jugs that are like 20 bucks that come with a standard pump and soak a cotton pad for each eye and two for my face if I'm wearing a lot of makeup. If it's a lighter makeup day for me one pad for both eyes and one for my face works perfect.

This stuff also smells AMAZING, kinda rosey? It also doesn't leave a sticky feeling to my face so I don't have to worry about it clogging my pores if I just go to bed afterwards.

LOVE THIS STUFF.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been using cleansing water as my nightly makeup remover/skin cleanser for a year or two now, and was hoping that this would be a good (and less expensive) alternative to my HG, Koh Gen Do Spa Water.

Alas, while it's quite a bit cheaper, I don't like it nearly as well. It has a detergent-y scent and is a bit harsh. It's kind of irritating on my eyes and doesn't remove makeup or clean as well as other brands I've used. I had to use a ton of it and rub really hard to get all my makeup off, and even then it's not 100% effective (plus my skin is kind of harshed out afterward.) It also leaves a residue behind, which I'm not fond of.

Bottom line: it's not the worst, but there are better products on the market. (Caudalie makes one that's nice and is easier to find than Koh Gen Do.)

As far as the packaging, Sephora sells these pump dispensers online (the kind that houses makeup remover et al at the stations throughout the store.) I bought one and decant my KGD Spa Water into it, and I agree, the packaging is great. I also find that I end up using much less product that way as it dispenses just what I need and is easier to control.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this makeup remover is relatively inexpensive and easily accessible. i love both sizes available, both have great packaging, the large size being a 13.5 pump dispenser bottle. i use this with large cotton rounds and use one to remove the initial makeup and a second round to pick up any residue left behind. it removes makeup very well and doesn't leave my dry skin tight. the only downside is the scent. it's a little strong, but not unbearable. i really prefer and unscented cleansing water, but this is the best i've found that doesn't cost too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! Reminds me a lot of Biodermas Crealine, only with a better dispenser. In France, Biodermas Crealine is cheaper, but this is a nice substitute. Takes all my MU off with no tugging and doesn't sting my skin even though I am sensitive to lots of products. Love that it contains no parabens, oils or sulphates. My kind of MU remover.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this once & never picked it up again. My skin was on fire after using it. I turned completely red, my skin felt dry & gross & just burned for days. Maybe there is something in it that I reacted to, I don't know. I have it up for swaps for anyone who enjoys it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

PROS:
Cheaper than the MAC and Nars ones.
Not oily, no alcohol.
Clever dispenser. Flip open the cap, press cotton pad down on the pump and use. You only need one hand.
Never stings. I sometimes use it with my lenses on.
Takes off primer, corrector, concealer, eyeshadow, liner and mascara without tugging. But I do have to keep the cotton pad on each eye for 20 seconds.
No greasy afterfeel. No dryness.
Contains no parabens or sulfates or other things I'm supposed to worry about. Honestly i haven't a clue as to what parabens do.
Apparently doesn't require you to rinse after. But what pig is going to take MU off and not even do a water rinse after?
CONS:
Smells funny.
Runs out real fast.
Takes a while to completely take off waterproof liner and waterproof mascara.
Leaves a tell-tale sticky feel. So you do need a toner, despite it's claims of cleanse-and-go
OVERALL:
I love it. It's cheap, efficient, convenient and gentle. I tone and rinse anyway so the cons aren't that much of a concern. I just hope I love it as much when the hot, humid summer rolls around. My skin behaves best in winter, but summers are the true test for products like these.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by monica07

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Takes off all my makeup beautifully and gently. LOVE the dispenser! A real treat and a lot less expensive to the similar product by Lancome.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2010 More reviews by ktbeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I returned this to Sephora after 1 use because the smell was disgusting. Maybe I had a bad bottle, but it basically smelled rancid and I couldn't bear to apply it to my face. Had to wash after using just to get rid of the smell and gross feeling on my skin.