December 20, 2014 | 1763 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - No More Shine Makeup Finish

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by jmccon02

I am a self-professed makeup addict, and one of the most frustrating experiences for me is to spend hours getting my make-up 'just right' for a special night out, only to find myself trying to reapply my smudged or worn off makeup in a tiny restaurant bathroom a few hours later. Another huge frustration is catching a glimpse of myself in a mirror while out on a hot summer's night and seeing a shiny, oily face reflected back at me. Shiny skin is NOT a good look!! Skindinavia's "No More Shine Makeup Finish" has eliminated BOTH of those problems and I cannot imagine how I ever lived without this product! A few sprays after I apply my makeup, and I leave the house knowing that the makeup I took such great pains to apply, will remain PERFECTLY in place for the entire night! Not only that, but even in the most intense heat and humidity, I can be confident knowing that thanks to this product, I will NEVER get that gross oily, shiny face that is so embarrassing and unsightly! I don't even purchase those oil blotter papers that used to be a compulsive staple in my purse--I simply don't need them anymore thanks to "No More Shine" so in that way, the product actually saves me money! I've learned over the years that there are some products that are simply worth the money because they provide a benefit that no other product provides, and Skindinavia's "No More Shine" is absolutely one of those products--I will never stop using this product and am so grateful it was created!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by StaceyA76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have extremely oily skin and i have tried many products but none of them seem to work. I bought this product after reading a lot of positive reviews and was hoping it would work well. I use liquid foundation and translucent powder. After i apply my make up, my face gets oily within 1-2 hours. When i use this product, i can go about 4 hours without touching up. I consider 4 hours pretty good because no other product keeps the oil away from my face for that long. However, after i used this product every day for a week, i started breaking out BAD. So i limited the use of it to only weekends or i use it occasionally during the week, that way it doesn't break me out. It definitely doesn't have a natural finish and does make my face look somewhat plastic but i am still going to continue using it until i find something else that will keep the oil away from my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

SO I had a $15 off coupon off dermastore site so I decided to use it towards this HIGHLY RAVED product and GOT the Jumbo size for around $25.00, besides this i own the UD setting spray and tried the oil control one from UD as well.. I EXPECTED this product to suck up all my oils throughout the ENTIRE day.. I WAS SO WRONG.
FOR THOSE TO GET A Better understanding. i have EXTREMELY oily skin.. IF I RUN UP THE STAIRS ONCE U will immediately see shine. I GET OILY ON MY CHIN, NOSE, CHEEKS, AND FOREHEAD.. THE ENTIRE FULL T-Zone! IT'S not cute. so i thought instead of having to keep touching up with translucent powder i would give this a shot.. so far ive used this 3 days in a row.. sprayed 6 times before foundation (after moisturizer and primer) THAN sprayed 6 times focusing on my problem areas after my makeup was set.. AND ill admit it did keep the oils away a bit longer maybe like an hour longer.. BUT My skin was still SHINY, OIL Still seeped through. YOUR BETTER off blotting your face and touching up with powder. this was one step i added in my morning regimen that i can truly say was a waste of time.. it also gave my matte morning face a dewy finish which I DID NOT like!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Buggi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this. I found so many good reviews so I decided to buy it. I had HIGH hopes as I have pretty oily skin above all on my nose which looks really nasty after some time. I wanted something that sets my make up so that it lasts longer, keeps away the shine nicely for at least a couple of hours and gives a flawless finish on my face.

Well it did no such thing. I followed the instructions carefully but all I had was sprinkles on my face as I did not distribute evenly, a dull look and a nasty sticky feeling.

I used it both underneath and on top of my foundation (lancome teint idole 24h) but the only result I got was an oily and greasy skin after just 2 hours with a make up sunk in my pores which normally never happens with the lancome mu. Without the finishing spray my skin starts getting oily after 4 hours. I initially thought I applied it wrong but other reviews tell me, that I am not the only one for whom that stuff didn't work.

So better save your money or spend it on more effective products ;) ...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Fashionista97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard great things about the Skindinavia line. I wanted to try out their setting spray for oily skin, seeing as I have oily skin. Trying for a week made my skin super dry. My skin started peeling. This made it very difficult to apply my face makeup. Even when applying my face makeup it would look flaky. This product sucks and I would never reccomend to anybody!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by 2010jesslee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have hgh hope for this spray, but I did not like it at all. It did break me out after 1-2 times, I prefer the original finishing spray, at least it gave me natural finish and did not break me out. Pump was leaking in my first order but they replace another one for me quickly so I am happy with their customer service.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by TonyaB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to say this does nothing for me. I wanted to like this product, and I thought I would after all the hype. I even bought the biggest bottle. It feels good when you spray it on and it makes you feel like your makeup is secure. But after only 1-2 hours, I could already feel and see the oil seeping through my makeup. I found myself retouching my face all day with powder to get rid of the oil on my face. I followed the directions on the bottle, even did some research for other ways to use it and it still doesn't work for me. I am very disappointed with this product.
I started using this spray on Jan 17th 2012 and used it 1-3 times a week with every makeup application.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by cmarti37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this product. I have incrediably oily skin but no pimples and this spray really works. You need to spray before and after your makeup for it to work. I love it

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by elenylondon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this product is rubbish!! I have got oily skin and my skin normally starts to look shiny in 4 hrs but after using this product in 1 hr I m super oily, shiny and disgusting. I have tried to use it in different ways under and over makeup, but it just doesnt work at all. never buy it again. overhyped

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by boogie1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this even with the mixed reviews. I tried it under makeup and also on top. Both ways I had the plastic look to my face. It also made me a lot more shiny than normal. I held it 8" and sprayed like it said. I am returning.