Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish

3.4

Water, Alcohol Denat, PVP, Polyhydrostearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Poloxamer 407, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, N,2,3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropyl Butamide, Gluconolactone, Fragrance.

on 7/3/2012 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin is super oily and Ive tried many products under the sun to find the best primer to use before applying make up.

Ive used this for 6 months and first settled because i couldnt find a better primer. However, this primer DOES NOT keep you shine free. After 2 hours, my forehead, cheeks and nose is shiny.

This product sprays on well leaving a fresh feeling, however when it dries, it feels like a plastic coat over your face that feels and looks quite plasticy. It does not sit well with my mac foundation or powder and leaves a streak line throughout the day.

I would use it short term but not everyday use, for the price your paying and for its use, not worth it. It also doesnt help your skin in breaking out with pimples.

on 6/10/2012 8:19:00 PM

I bought the regular one and this one because I couldn't decide which one would be best for my comb skin. I like them both but I use this one during summer when it's more humid and my skin get's oilier. I love it and it works great! I wore this over my tinted moisturizer in Hawaii last week and my face was shine free for an entire day. Love it! The pump is a little flimsy and it would be nicer if the bottle was clear so I could see how much product was left but considering how nice the product is. I can give it that a pass. Will definitely keep repurchasing over and over again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A must for your makeup kit. So glad I tried the No More Shine. I am OILY!! And have always had a battle with makeup staying in place. I've tried powders and found that they give an odd finish and never ended up helping. I've seen the No More Shine mentioned in many blogs and I saw a coupon on line and decided to try this out and I am so glad I did. I've tried this for a couple weeks and it has gotten me through days at work and a couple weekend BBQs. The makeup slide that would typically happen midway through those events was stopped and the color stayed vibrant and my foundation didn't crease. I also keep this with me if its one of those days when because of weather or stress i'm extra oily and a couple extra sprays makes me feel better that everything is looking great. You must try this!

on 5/22/2012 4:31:00 PM

I am a self-professed makeup addict, and one of the most frustrating experiences for me is to spend hours getting my make-up 'just right' for a special night out, only to find myself trying to reapply my smudged or worn off makeup in a tiny restaurant bathroom a few hours later. Another huge frustration is catching a glimpse of myself in a mirror while out on a hot summer's night and seeing a shiny, oily face reflected back at me. Shiny skin is NOT a good look!! Skindinavia's "No More Shine Makeup Finish" has eliminated BOTH of those problems and I cannot imagine how I ever lived without this product! A few sprays after I apply my makeup, and I leave the house knowing that the makeup I took such great pains to apply, will remain PERFECTLY in place for the entire night! Not only that, but even in the most intense heat and humidity, I can be confident knowing that thanks to this product, I will NEVER get that gross oily, shiny face that is so embarrassing and unsightly! I don't even purchase those oil blotter papers that used to be a compulsive staple in my purse--I simply don't need them anymore thanks to "No More Shine" so in that way, the product actually saves me money! I've learned over the years that there are some products that are simply worth the money because they provide a benefit that no other product provides, and Skindinavia's "No More Shine" is absolutely one of those products--I will never stop using this product and am so grateful it was created!

on 5/8/2012 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin and i have tried many products but none of them seem to work. I bought this product after reading a lot of positive reviews and was hoping it would work well. I use liquid foundation and translucent powder. After i apply my make up, my face gets oily within 1-2 hours. When i use this product, i can go about 4 hours without touching up. I consider 4 hours pretty good because no other product keeps the oil away from my face for that long. However, after i used this product every day for a week, i started breaking out BAD. So i limited the use of it to only weekends or i use it occasionally during the week, that way it doesn't break me out. It definitely doesn't have a natural finish and does make my face look somewhat plastic but i am still going to continue using it until i find something else that will keep the oil away from my face.

on 5/6/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SO I had a $15 off coupon off dermastore site so I decided to use it towards this HIGHLY RAVED product and GOT the Jumbo size for around $25.00, besides this i own the UD setting spray and tried the oil control one from UD as well.. I EXPECTED this product to suck up all my oils throughout the ENTIRE day.. I WAS SO WRONG.
FOR THOSE TO GET A Better understanding. i have EXTREMELY oily skin.. IF I RUN UP THE STAIRS ONCE U will immediately see shine. I GET OILY ON MY CHIN, NOSE, CHEEKS, AND FOREHEAD.. THE ENTIRE FULL T-Zone! IT'S not cute. so i thought instead of having to keep touching up with translucent powder i would give this a shot.. so far ive used this 3 days in a row.. sprayed 6 times before foundation (after moisturizer and primer) THAN sprayed 6 times focusing on my problem areas after my makeup was set.. AND ill admit it did keep the oils away a bit longer maybe like an hour longer.. BUT My skin was still SHINY, OIL Still seeped through. YOUR BETTER off blotting your face and touching up with powder. this was one step i added in my morning regimen that i can truly say was a waste of time.. it also gave my matte morning face a dewy finish which I DID NOT like!!

on 4/25/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to love this. I found so many good reviews so I decided to buy it. I had HIGH hopes as I have pretty oily skin above all on my nose which looks really nasty after some time. I wanted something that sets my make up so that it lasts longer, keeps away the shine nicely for at least a couple of hours and gives a flawless finish on my face.

Well it did no such thing. I followed the instructions carefully but all I had was sprinkles on my face as I did not distribute evenly, a dull look and a nasty sticky feeling.

I used it both underneath and on top of my foundation (lancome teint idole 24h) but the only result I got was an oily and greasy skin after just 2 hours with a make up sunk in my pores which normally never happens with the lancome mu. Without the finishing spray my skin starts getting oily after 4 hours. I initially thought I applied it wrong but other reviews tell me, that I am not the only one for whom that stuff didn't work.

So better save your money or spend it on more effective products ;) ...

I heard great things about the Skindinavia line. I wanted to try out their setting spray for oily skin, seeing as I have oily skin. Trying for a week made my skin super dry. My skin started peeling. This made it very difficult to apply my face makeup. Even when applying my face makeup it would look flaky. This product sucks and I would never reccomend to anybody!

on 4/10/2012 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have hgh hope for this spray, but I did not like it at all. It did break me out after 1-2 times, I prefer the original finishing spray, at least it gave me natural finish and did not break me out. Pump was leaking in my first order but they replace another one for me quickly so I am happy with their customer service.

on 3/29/2012 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have to say this does nothing for me. I wanted to like this product, and I thought I would after all the hype. I even bought the biggest bottle. It feels good when you spray it on and it makes you feel like your makeup is secure. But after only 1-2 hours, I could already feel and see the oil seeping through my makeup. I found myself retouching my face all day with powder to get rid of the oil on my face. I followed the directions on the bottle, even did some research for other ways to use it and it still doesn't work for me. I am very disappointed with this product.
I started using this spray on Jan 17th 2012 and used it 1-3 times a week with every makeup application.