April 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by gmaco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is def my HG emr! I'm on my FOURTH bottle! I haven't used lancome's bi-ficil but heard its a great dupe. It's $9.99 CAD but I got it on sale for $7.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. It has a dual phase formula (just like lancome's) in which you shake the bottle before opening it. I place a cotton pad along the opening and tilt the bottle quick so not too much remover goes on the pad. Place ur moist cotton pad on ur eye for a few second to let some of the remover soak in. It takes waterproof mascara and eyeliner like a dream! I like that it doesn't leave that film residue bit instead it leaves my eye smooth and soft ( I love it!) wish there was a better way of dispensing the product...pump? Other than that! I hope this won't be discontinued as I will continue to purchase it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by urbandecayjunkie775

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eye makeup remover! I'm on my like 7th bottle. It's definitely my HG eye makeup remover. The bottle does say its oil free, which is true, but its a little greasy. Although, I find that when it dries, (or when I wipe it off with a cotton ball) my eye area feels SO soft. I wear waterproof mascara, and eyeliner and it gets EVERYTHING off. I have already recommended this to many of my friends and they all love it too! Honestly, its the best one out there. Hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by tlilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super great product. It removes all of my make-up.. I don't wear waterproof mascara but it really cleans off my eye make-up.

Bummer that I can't get them in drugstores around me, just online.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by tyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too bad that this good remover has been discontinued :( It's on sale at London Drugs right now (CAD 5.99). I don't know if this is the greatest deal but I grabbed two bottles anyways.

The only one thing I don't like about this product is just the packaging. Easy to spill out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by raspberrychaitea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

removes my eye makeup
doesn't feel as oily as neutrogena's eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by lovesthearts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear by this make up remover. I love it. It takes off all my eye make-up and is very soothing. My eyes do not get irritated of this. I've tried a lot of eye make-up removers and I must say none of them come close to Clean and Clear's eye make-up remover. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Removes makeup effectively, and is soothing. Doesn't irritate my eyes either.

I know it's oil free, but it does feel oily on my skin. That's my only complaint. And I hate how you always have to shake it up before using it. It gets tedious and annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Amickel

This is a wonderful product. It works really well. I will definitely buy it again!

The good:
It works very well without irritating my eyes. It is pretty cheap and very long lasting. I use it on a daily basis to remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner and the bottle lasted me more than 6 months (it would have lasted even longer if I didn't spill 1/3 of it :p). And it's fragrance-free.

The bad:
The bottle does not have a protective seal for new products. People can easily temper with the product inside the store. The opening of the bottle is quite large, therefore if you knock it over, you will lose a lot of product and make a very big mess very quickly.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by pandora34

this product was very oily despite what the bottle says...it leaves a film on my whole eye area and my eyes become blurry. also dried out the skin around my eyes and made me very uncomfortable. would not buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by michyg

I love this makeup remover and I am so glad that I gave it a try. I have been addicted to Lancome bi-facil forever but it was just not making the budget anymore so, after hearing great things about C&C, I decided to try theirs! It's great! It is the dual formula remover just like bi-facil where you shake it before use to mix the two formulas. It is oil free and sting free! It does take a little more product than bi-facil to remove everything but the price is right for what it does (I paid $5.99 at Shoppers drug mart). It smells just fine (I didn't really notice a smell at all). It does leave a film but the instructions say to rinse off after use, which solves the problem. I haven't tried it with waterproof mascara yet... because I just opened the bottle the other day. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all from what I've noticed. I'm really excited about this remover, woohoo!