November 27, 2014 | 1504 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by yolaniego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my ultimate holy grail eyeliner. I've tried a TON of liquids and the felt tip pen on this one is just by far the best. I only use it on my top lash line and to make cat eyes. I wouldn't love makeup if I didn't have this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been purchasing this product for the past 3-4 years and it's awesome! It's long-lasting, inexpensive, and looks great on! Best liquid eyeliner I've tried so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Greenlikeabean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so impressed with this eyeliner's ability to stay put on the inner corners of my eyes. After 12 hours of wear in intense heat, the liner manages to stay. The tip makes it very easy to apply a sharp, clean line and wing. It's not the blackest black I've ever used but the staying power makes this liner a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by spooji

It's actually my fav eyeliner because I can put it on the top half of my waterline. It doesn't smudge AT ALL and I have it in two colors, Blackest Black and Brownish Black. I bought the Brownish Black by mistake at first (I was just looking for the Blackest Black one) and I bought the Blackest Black one soon after, but I ended up liking the Brownish Black one better because it looks more natural. The Blackest Black is great if you like the very pigmented and precise liners (it is VERY black). I would for sure buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liner ever and I love how it's drugstore. I used to use the Stila liquid eyeliner thats very familar to this, however, the stila was $20 and this is only $7. If I could stick could drugstore makeup that give the same results as high end makeup, I would just stick with the drugstore. I love how this eyeliner is easy to apply and helps me create the wing at the end. The felt tip is thin enough to do very small strokes and getting it in the inner corner of the eye for a very dramatic look. I would recommed this product to my friends!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I don't know, I just don't like this product. It smudges and smears on me, even when using a primer, and even though my eyelids are not overly oily. I often reach for it because it's so easy to use and the packaging is great, but as soon as I buy a better one, I'll throw this out. Surprised it didn't work for me, but this barely stays put an hour. It's also not very black, so if you're looking for that boot black look (which I am), this won't help. And you can't go over your line more than once, as it flakes off. Blech.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by janejp

This is my go-to liner. It goes on smooth, it's easy to apply, and it lasts all day. I can also wash it off with my facial cleanser - no eye make up remover needed. Its staying power combined with how easy it is to get off makes this a winning product for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

Not a fan. I've recently become a fan of gel eyeliners, but still like to keep a product like this handy for the sake of options. I have not had great luck with Maybelline liquid eyeliners in the past, but decided to try this one in a BOGO sale at CVS. It's a felt tip marker style liner and even in the Blackest Black color I didn't feel as though this was very dark, it was more grey-ish. It was streaky and even when going over the line would streak and provide little definition. This was difficult to work with and cheap, poor quality with little staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first liquid eyeliner, I got it on clearance at Target and its in the dark brown shade. Honestly, somehow I don't think that eyeliner is supposed to be like a dry erase marker and rub off easily when not completely dry, but this sort of does. It takes awhile to dry, but if you don't touch it and let it go about its drying business, it stays for a pretty long time. Personally, I wore it to our state football game and it didnt move at all, which is hardcore because usually if you're jumping around in the stands for hours, your makeup's gonna come off. But not with this one. :D Would reccomend to liquid eyeliner beginners!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Seems to be mixed feelings about this product. Some absolutely love it, others completely despise it. I'm quite in the middle.

For me, this is my first real liquid eyeliner and I actually learned to do the famous winged eye look with this. The length of the felt tip helped me lots, because I was able to just lay the tip down and make 1 line instead of make 20+ smaller ones. And the tip being such a perfect size made it easy for me to get the inner corner of my eye thin, and then have the outer be a bit thicker. Don't get me wrong, it still took me FOREVER to "perfect the technique", and some days it still takes me a good 10-15 mins to do it looking decent, but I really do think this eyeliner helped me tremendously.

The color is pretty black, in my opinion. It is watery, runs a bit on the outer corner of my eyes, but once it dried it didn't run anymore. And it was never a very very noticeable runny look, it was more that I felt the cold liner running for a bit until it dried, if that makes any sense at all. The thing I do have an issue with is that it is kind of like a dry erase marker on a white board. You know, when you write on the white board and you want to make the line a bit thicker so you go over it again but the color starts to erase instead of becoming bolder? That's the best way I can think of describing it. I guess this means the eyeliner doesn't actually "stick" to my eyelid and instead likes to go back onto the felt tip applicator. I really do not know how else to describe it.

So, from the above, you can probably guess that this eyeliner does not last all day. No, it doesn't. It definitely flakes off. No smudges for me, but flakes? Yeah, always. Even when I don't touch my eyes, the wing of the eye look sometimes just disappears. Plus part about this though is that it is pretty easy to remove with just my generic Equate eye makeup remover...

Basically my feelings are mixed about this eyeliner too... I have so far only tried the Jordana pencil looking one and Elf's besides this one, and out of the 3, Elf is my favorite thus far, but it also has problems. Sometimes I layer the two, putting Elf on first then this Line Stiletto for added pigment. Yeah, I'll keep using it until it runs out or I lose it, but not worth repurchasing. But I do like this felt tip applicator! That they did get that right in my opinion! Too bad the formula is weird and a fail.