November 25, 2014 | 1765 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Nano Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Yorup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this eyeliner (mine is in Coffee). It has a nice warm brown-black color and I like it a lot. No skipping or breaking, and the lines have pretty good staying power. It's become a staple.

The only reason I didn't give 5 lippies is that this is a real pain to sharpen. For some reason these are a really really tight fit in the sharpener and you can just barely turn the pencil. I think that you really need to buy the Sephora sharpener if you are going to pick one of these up. But at least the color I had worked great, I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

I've tried two colors (a silvery green and a bright blue) and I'm currently on my third black pencil. They're definitely a good staple, nothing special but quite cheap, fairly pigmented and pretty good quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MoonChild02

I bought the forest green (#12) eyeliner for $5 at the Sephora shop in J.C. Penney, thinking it was a great deal for a Sephora eyeliner. I used the test liner, and it was a little rough, but I thought that was because everyone had used it, and the pencil was really dull. I tested the silver green (#11), and that was really smooth, but it didn't have the color I wanted.

When I finally used the forest green that I had bought, it worked well for short bursts, but then it would start sticking. I kept having to sharpen it.

This eyeliner had really great staying power, and didn't smudge once it dried, or even fade throughout the day, which is why I give it three lippies. However, I could not stand the way it drew. Then again, I was using it to draw leaves on my face for Renaissance Faire, where I play a historical faery (a sidhe draoi, or Irish dryad (tree faery) to be more specific).

This was my first experience with Sephora, as I don't usually buy high priced makeup. I was desperate to find an eyeliner with staying power, as my Wet 'n' Wild liner faded after a few hours the first weekend, and smudged badly. I thought something with the name Sephora would be a great product, but I guess the price is that cheap for a reason. I think I will try other products, before ever using this eyeliner again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are painful, do not apply easy. They are tempting to buy because of their cute size and affordable price, but even drugstore products work better than these. Save your $, because these do not apply and they do not stay on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

So, I got this in a sample kit. This is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used. Seriously, you can find better by wet 'n wild. I don't know what the heck they were thinking with this eyeliner. It smudges like crazy. I've never seen such a messy eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by juliarose815

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeliner. I have the Glitter Black eyeliner and it is nice and black and it makes my eyes look dark and I love how it looks. I would definitly reccomend this. I love it its the best eyeliner in the world.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by technicolored

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this eyeliner in Pearl Beige and Kaki Green. I like to use the Pearl Beige color to line my lower lash line and inner corners. It makes me look more awake and is much more subtle and natural-looking than a white liner. I love using the Kaki Green color to line my upper lash line every day.

The only problem I have with this eyeliner is that it's not the creamiest and crumbles sometimes when I'm applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by MrsJustie

I love these liners. They are creamy and I do set them with a powder usually, but I do with all my liners. They are pigmented also. Theses are great, but you have to buy Sephora's sharpener because they're a little to fat for the standard one. Other than that annoyance I love them!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by tellyhigh

I got 04 coffee because I wanted a softer colour. It is medium brown. Pretty easy to apply but it fades and smudges rather easily though. Probably need an eye primer to go with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As far as $5 eyeliners go, this is great. I have it in Chocolate, it's a lovely rich dark brown. It glides on very smoothly. It's best worn smudged I think, it can transfer to upper eye lid if not smudged. It only lasts a few hours but for $5 that is fine with me. Would repurchase.