Sephora Nano Eyeliner

3.7

01 MIDNIGHT BLACK CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. 05 CHOCOLATE Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77492 (Iron Oxides) , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Talc , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Purchased the nano eyeliner in pure white for the purpose of using it on my water line. The price was right and from what I have seen, most of the nano eyeliners have a decent ingredients list. This irritated my eyes too much to be used on my water line and the staying power was poor.

on 1/5/2012 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this eyeliner (mine is in Coffee). It has a nice warm brown-black color and I like it a lot. No skipping or breaking, and the lines have pretty good staying power. It's become a staple.

The only reason I didn't give 5 lippies is that this is a real pain to sharpen. For some reason these are a really really tight fit in the sharpener and you can just barely turn the pencil. I think that you really need to buy the Sephora sharpener if you are going to pick one of these up. But at least the color I had worked great, I highly recommend it.

on 11/30/2011 3:35:00 PM

I've tried two colors (a silvery green and a bright blue) and I'm currently on my third black pencil. They're definitely a good staple, nothing special but quite cheap, fairly pigmented and pretty good quality.

on 11/10/2011 6:44:00 PM

I bought the forest green (#12) eyeliner for $5 at the Sephora shop in J.C. Penney, thinking it was a great deal for a Sephora eyeliner. I used the test liner, and it was a little rough, but I thought that was because everyone had used it, and the pencil was really dull. I tested the silver green (#11), and that was really smooth, but it didn't have the color I wanted.

When I finally used the forest green that I had bought, it worked well for short bursts, but then it would start sticking. I kept having to sharpen it.

This eyeliner had really great staying power, and didn't smudge once it dried, or even fade throughout the day, which is why I give it three lippies. However, I could not stand the way it drew. Then again, I was using it to draw leaves on my face for Renaissance Faire, where I play a historical faery (a sidhe draoi, or Irish dryad (tree faery) to be more specific).

This was my first experience with Sephora, as I don't usually buy high priced makeup. I was desperate to find an eyeliner with staying power, as my Wet 'n' Wild liner faded after a few hours the first weekend, and smudged badly. I thought something with the name Sephora would be a great product, but I guess the price is that cheap for a reason. I think I will try other products, before ever using this eyeliner again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

These are painful, do not apply easy. They are tempting to buy because of their cute size and affordable price, but even drugstore products work better than these. Save your $, because these do not apply and they do not stay on.

on 10/31/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So, I got this in a sample kit. This is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used. Seriously, you can find better by wet 'n wild. I don't know what the heck they were thinking with this eyeliner. It smudges like crazy. I've never seen such a messy eyeliner.

on 9/26/2011 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is the best eyeliner. I have the Glitter Black eyeliner and it is nice and black and it makes my eyes look dark and I love how it looks. I would definitly reccomend this. I love it its the best eyeliner in the world.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have this eyeliner in Pearl Beige and Kaki Green. I like to use the Pearl Beige color to line my lower lash line and inner corners. It makes me look more awake and is much more subtle and natural-looking than a white liner. I love using the Kaki Green color to line my upper lash line every day.

The only problem I have with this eyeliner is that it's not the creamiest and crumbles sometimes when I'm applying it.

on 8/4/2011 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these liners. They are creamy and I do set them with a powder usually, but I do with all my liners. They are pigmented also. Theses are great, but you have to buy Sephora's sharpener because they're a little to fat for the standard one. Other than that annoyance I love them!

on 7/20/2011 10:02:00 PM

I got 04 coffee because I wanted a softer colour. It is medium brown. Pretty easy to apply but it fades and smudges rather easily though. Probably need an eye primer to go with it.