December 18, 2014 | 1658 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

At first ,this was a bit strong older lady scent ,then after a few minutes it dried down to a beautiful light vanilla scent with a bit of floral.I bought this also on beauty crunch after I had been on the fence about it for a long time. My fiance said wow ,very nice and he is VERY hard to please when it comes to fragrances.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mbennett2

LOVE the bottle but not the fragrance. It smells very artificial to me. I definitely get the vanilla but the floral is lacking. Really wanted to love this one, but have swapped it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by OfYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is such a nice fragrance! It's light but yet still sweet and floral with a hint of warm vanilla. As for the powdery accord that people describe: I HATE POWDERY FRAGRANCES (like seriously I can't stress it enough), but I think this "powdery" is more milky softness than powder.
I find it's my favorite when I'm relaxing with my guy friend and don't want to smell too overpowering but still want to smell good. I get tons of compliments on it too.
The packaging is really cute and I feel it fits the fragrance perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

I didnt like how it smelled on me at first, but then after a moment i fell in love with the scent!!it's so creamy yet lovely.I cant stop loving it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Stila says this is a delicate blend of vanilla, pink lilac and lily of the valley....
I say this fragrance is hard to overdo. The vanilla is not too sweet and lends a soothing quality. Very soft. I imagine males may find this attractive, in a comforting sense: the perfect cuddle-on-movie night fragrance. As for the 'powder' I read in other reviews, I get a calming, creamy aroma. Definate repurchase for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2008 3:04:00 PM More reviews by tempest322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Although I do like scents with a bit of a powdery quality, this for me was ultimately TOO powdery and I sold it, somewhat regretfully, on eBay. I love the bottle, though, it's romantic and pretty without being exactly "girly." I do love the creaminess of this fragrance -- if only it wasn't overpowered by the powdery aspect (maybe I should say overPOWDERED). The creamy floral quality is the upside here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

I have been dismissing this fragrance for a loooooong time because it's initial blast is an overwhelming powdery mess. In the drydown, though, the powder receeds and (as the name suggests) a sweet creamy floral bouquet emerges. This is the perfect fragrance for the Stila girl - ULTRA feminine, soft, sweet, demure, clean. It's pretty in a semi-sophisticated way. Not bad, but not really for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by popkins

I want to love it... but I just can't. This is straight up baby powder mixed with 1980s shampoo on me. Strong and nauseating, it never fades, and just keeps going and going. I hoped this would morph into something creamy and floral and vanilla, but it just kept smelling more and more like baby powder. Nay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a swap from a generous MUAer. This has vanilla in it but not in an intense sickly sweet way. It is like a blend of delicate white flowers, white musk and creamy white chocolate-vanilla.

This lasts for ages!!! I thought TBS vanilla oil was long but this beats it. I have the spray version and use the roll on for touch ups. The spray version is better if you want max silage.

Though i received both versions in a swap i would not hesitate to buy when these run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2008 3:56:00 AM More reviews by honeyfrog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I admit that when I spray this one, the top notes don't appeal much to my nose but the drydown is very good. This perfume stays for a whole lot of time and the best bit is how it smells after a few hours. Yes it is powdery, very, but I happen to like sort of old fashioned scents so it doesn't bother me. The package is simple but very pretty with the flowers in the bottle. I can't say is my favourite fragrance or that will ever be but I wouldn't mind repurchasing it.
I don't advise it for women who don't enjoy baby powder smell.