Perricone No Foundation Foundation

2.9

Zinc Oxide (12.2%), Titanium Dioxide (3.2%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclomethicone, Peg 100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethyl Mea (DMAE), Tribehenin, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Lecithin, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), PEG-8, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Teprenone, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Plankton Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, C13-14 Isopara_N, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 72122, CI 72123, CI 72124), Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Coriandrum Sativum.

on 9/2/2012 4:20:00 AM

I really love this product , it is the only foundation -( well it's not a foundation but you know what I mean .) I have purchased many times . In fact I am on my 6 th bottle . I use it for my days off work when I want to look like me but better , no make up look . It makes my skin look fresher and nicer and a little bit glowy and younger ! .I woulnt use this for a big night out or for work, I like more coverage base for that , but for a quick every day look I really love this . I am very pale and although this is a universal no colour , it does give me a hint of colour on but when smoothed on its very subtle and natural .

on 8/12/2012 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I returned this after using it for a week or so.

My skin tone is medium-light (MAC NC30). I usually wear the second- or third- lightest shade in most foundation lines.

This product is supposedly a universal shade, but it looked dark and blotchy on me. I didn't like the texture, either-- it felt similar to a heavy mineral sunscreen, which is basically what it is-- a tinted sunscreen.

It's a shame that they don't offer more shades, because one thing I did notice is that my bare skin looked amazing after using this for a few days. I think the "treatment" ingredients in this product must be really effective. My skin looked brighter and felt softer and just healthier in general. As a result, I've decided to try some of the Perricone skin care line. I just wish this No Foundation product had worked better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was at Sephora and a mua gave me a sample and was demoing this at the store. I am very fair and I thought it was light enough to blend well. It is kind of smelly. I think for the price there are others that are better. I did really like that it was UVA/UVB with no chemical sunscreens. I would not purchase, kind of greasy & not really worth the high price.

on 7/19/2012 1:57:00 PM

Grooooosssssss! I have been on the hunt for the perfect tinted moisturizer and was dead set on loving this product. I am so glad I got a sample first.
~ I could not get over the fishy smell. It lingers. If you like your face to smell like the wharf, this one is for you!
~ the texture is sticky and heavy
~ smells strange
~ left my face greasy and shiny
~ I'm baffled as to how the color of this product can be considered " universal "

There was nothing redeeming about this product. I'm so sad. The hunt continues.

on 7/4/2012 7:58:00 AM

No matter how much or little of this I used, it made my face look orange. I have fair skin, but I had read that this would work for all skin colors. Not so! This is going back. What a shame, because I liked it otherwise. They really need an "Fair" shade in this foundation - then it would have been really good.

on 7/3/2012 5:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

When I placed my order i expected this to be more of a transcluent foundation or a pigmented primer. I was quite suprised that this foundation is tinted and after reading that Eva Mendes swears by this product i had some doubts that one color fits all. I tried it last weekend after moisturizing and i really love it! It makes my skin look radiant and gives me a nice color and enough coverage. The only downside is the price. Considering the size of the bottle, it's ridiculously expensive.

on 7/1/2012 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I believe this is a product for someone who's skin is so flawless that it doesn't really need any improvement but wants a luxurious feel which this highly hyped about and very expensive product delivers. Myself, I have to admit I've never tried a worse foundation. It doesn't go on smoothly, it doesn't give any coverage at all except it makes my face look darker and sort of burned (it comes in only one shade which is ridiculous), it exagerates pores and smells sick. It is just what the name says - a no foundation!

on 6/24/2012 9:54:00 AM

I'm a NC 25, and find that this gives a natural glow - not too orange, not too pale. I've been on the hunt for a BB cream - something that makes my skin look better, evens out tone, has SPF and doesn't break me out. And I've tried loads - Hanskin, Missha, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Dior, Garnier and Ive been trying out foundations too - NARS, Estee Lauder, Benefit, etc etc...All the BB creams I've tried either accentuate the dry patches in my combo skin or look too grey/pale - even the ones with yellow undertones like Bobbi Brown. The only one I've found that works is the Garnier one - but the SPF in this isn't great.

All the foundations I've tried end up looking patchy and accentuating the pores on my nose.

Perricone's No Foundation, Foundation melts into my skin, doesn't highlight dry spots, moisturizes where I need it, leaves my skin looking glowy and fresh, and has SPF. HG material in my book.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got this in a sample kit, I probably never would have bought it at full price though. It's supposed to have anti aging properties which is why it's more than likely a favorite of more mature problem, I'm only 18 so I really can't tell a difference. I like the fact it has sunscreen so I've been saving it for summer. It really won't cover anything, it evens you're skin a little and gives you a glow, it really warms up my complexion since I'm so fair. My biggest vice with this was, even though I like dewy looks since my skin can be dry, it leaves me kind of oily. I'm also not so sure how well this does with acne it can make my skin look a little bumpy.

on 5/8/2012 9:51:00 PM

I wasn't prepared to like this product. I don't usually appreciate Perricone products, as in the past they did nothing for me, at a high price. However, every single time I wear this stuff, somebody asks what I do for my skin because it's "stunning" or " radiant". I only wear it on weekends to exercise class so far! I am considering using it on a daily basis.