Boots Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Boots  Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15  [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%; Titanium Dioxide 1.6% ; Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau); Cyclopentasiloxane; Butylene Glycol; Cyclohexasiloxane; Ethythexyl Stearate; Dimethicone; Mica; Phenyl Trimethicone; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Dimethicone Copolyol; Magnesium Sulfate; Glycerin; Phenoxyethanol; Cetyl Polyethylene Glycol/Polypropylene Glycol; 10/1 Dimethicone; Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline; Hexyl Laurate; Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate; Propylene Carbonate; Aluminum Hydroxide; Stearic Acid; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Methylparaben; Isopropyl Palmitate; Butylparaben; Ethylparaben; Lupinus Albus Seed Extract; Lecithin;Tetrasodium EDTA; Carbomer; Propylparaben; Isobutylparaben; Polysorbate 20; Butylated Hydroxytoluene; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3; [ /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Titanium Dioxide; Iron Oxides]

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Almost made HG drugstore foundation status except it didn't 100% control my oily t-zone but definitely impressed with this foundation. Unlike some of the drugstore foundation fav like Revlon Colorstay, texture is not as liquidy which can be very messy since Colorstay doesn't come w/a pump and this one does. Due to the creamy texture, I just use my fingers to apply, so smooth, blends like a dream and finishes matte. Coverage can be medium to full, doesn't feel dry, feels moisturizing w/out greasy feeling, last up to 8 hrs. I purchased this in 20 Blonde and I'm around NC30, looked gray at initial application but blends in beautifully with my skintone and gives natural finish. I'm so glad I finally decided to try this out though I don't think it'll work for my combo skin in the summer time.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product really is great! It's incredibly bendable paired with my e.l.f foundation brush, its staying power isn't bad (without primer), and the coverage is wonderful! I personally have acne and acne scaring and this does a great job at covering them. At times this foundation can seem a bit cakey, I just recommend applying a moisturizer before and not going over board with how much you apply and always remember to blend. The only horrible thing about this product is the color range.... okay Im going to be honest I am really pale and have always been the lightest shade in every foundation and BB cream. I bought the porcelain shade in this foundation and it is way to dark and it is very obvious on my face it almost makes me look orange. If they decided to bring out lighter shades I would defiantly repurchase it... but since they most likely won't I guess Im going to have to search for a more pale person friendly foundation.

I was hoping this would be a replacement for my Colorstay but this foundation is not my cup of tea. $15 is already a little steep for a "drugstore" foundation and their color range is not great. Even the lightest shade had a lot of yellow undertone to it. It is medium coverage and covers well but I wasn't impressed with the staying power. Also, it's not transfer resistant. Overall, it wasn't for me.

I love this foundation! Best drugstore foundation that I've ever tried. It has medium coverage and stays on for many hours, especially if you use it with a primer or setting powder. It's kinda hard choosing the right shade for you, because most colors are very orange and might not look good on everyone. Mine is just a little darker than my skin color, but I like it because it looks like I have a natural tan. I love the packaging--it comes with a pump and it's very easy to get the product out. The reason I'm giving it a 4 instead of a 5 is because I think Boots No. 7 could really do some improvement on their color selection.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Silky smooth and fragrance free. Perfect for sensitive skin and has SPF. The bottle is cute and is a nice design for a drugstore foundation. I love it. This and MAC Face and Body are my favorite foundations.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love absolutely everything about this foundation... EXCEPT that it doesn't have an option that matches my skin tone well enough. I hope they expand their line of foundations and add more than like 5 or 6 skin tone varieties. Other than that, this foundation is wonderful. Great coverage, stays in place and doesn't get shiny, sweat off, sticky, cakey, reveal pores, etc. I used a whole bottle of this foundation without primer and got away with it- lots of compliments on how my complexion looked as well.
About $14-$15 at Target or Target online. Trust me that you HAVE to give this foundation a try. It is HE with a LE ticket price.

Easy to work with you have enough time to blend it out before it drys, covers pretty well, feels nice on the skin, doesn't get oily, yellow undertone, last for about 8 or so hours needs to be set with powder though and the bottle is fantastic. I been really liking this foundation and you could pick it up at Target for $15.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

UPDATE*** September 30th 2012 - I bought this again! I just returned Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup back to CVS after wearing it for 2 weeks and each day I tried to like it but I just didn't since I was comparing it to this boots foundation and wow this boots foundation is sooooo much better! This is really like satin and feels and looks so natural. I appreciate this foundation so much more.

UPDATE*** July 2012 I am still buying this and wearing it every single day! Love this foundation!!!!

So Happy I finally tried this!!! This is only sold at target and I always have to check if 1 of 3 local targets has this in stock. Every Target was sold out except one store said it had " limited stock" so I went to target and was excited I found the last bottle in New Ivory. I also bought my current favorite foundation called Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation by Boots in New Ivory which was the last one in stock also! so if your target is always out of stock it really helps to check on target's website to see if your local store or another close target has it in stock. I may just start ordering it online from Target.

Very Good Foundation that is worth trying! This may be my new favorite but I won't know for sure until the Florida weather gets Hot! Today was in the 70s so this foundation looked Perfect for hours and I didn't need powder. I am very Happy with this. This is a really good quality foundation.

I love how it's imported from France and the bottle is really nice with a pump!

***Update March 4, 2012. I still have this same bottle and I actually like it better then the Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation by Boots ! I have been going back and forth between these two foundations on most days but on events and when I will be out and about I prefer this foundation so hopefully this foundation will still look awesome when the weather gets Hot!

This is definitely one of the best foundations I've tried! It has a creamy consistency and blends extremely well, I would say it's a medium coverage foundation. I use a Beauty blender sponge I got from Sonia Kashuk for a flawless finish. This foundation is a little bit more pricey than some drugstore foundations but it is worth the extra few dollars. I have combo/oily skin and as long as I use primer (Bare Escentuals Prime TIme) and a dusting of powder over (Sephora mineral pressed powder or Bare Minerals matte) it lasts pretty long. I use the color 15 Nude and it is a great match for my light to medium skin tone. I don't really know how much it "lifts and firms" since I don't have many fine lines or anything but the look it gives is really nice and I highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good grief- this is truly the BEST foundation I have EVER used! Ive pretty much tried them all and so far my favourites were chantecaille future skin and La mer cream foundation. Not anymore! This is better than both of those high end ones put together- who would have thought?- certainly not me. I would say this foundation offers medium coverage and it gives a luminous, dewy effect. It reminds me a little of the revlon skin lights line that has since been discontinued. Anyway, it truly does lift and firm and for those who are concerned with diminishing the appearance of fine lines- you need this foundation- it literally takes years off. My skin appears plumper, glowy, lifted and luminous when I wear this and I actually can't stop looking at myself in the mirror (H has started to call me magpie because I am drawn to any shiny surface lol).
Bear in mind that my skin is combination and very dry on the cheek area so I am not sure how someone would find this foundation if their skin was super oily as you definitely do not get a matte effect from this product. I do find that I have to use a little powder on my nose to eliminate the shine. It also appears very light going on and it doesn't feel like you are wearing a heavy base which I also like- I like my skin to be able to breathe. Ive found it also wears very well and doesn't budge for the entire day which is another reason I am very impressed. I actually feel a little embarrassed that I've been such a makeup snob for the past few years and have always stayed away from Boots own brand as I always presumed that high end and more expensive is better. I admit it, I was wrong- you CAN get superb results from cheaper brands and this product is a prime example of how a medium range brand can completely out-perform their high end equivalents. If you want to look younger, with a dewy, fresh and beautiful complexion buy this product. You won't be disappointed :)