August 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Liquid - Boots - Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by tamerella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I can say is where has this amazing foundation been all this time!!! I am really loving this foundation. It gives off a nice satin finish/matte-but not flat. I am 26 years old with very oily skin with occasional breakouts. Unfortunately my target does not have testers for this foundation so I literally had to take it out of the box and pull a quick swatch test ( I know...I feel bad for doing that but I wanted to get the right match!) I ended up testing the Almond-which was a little too light....so walnut was the winner. Just for reference, the shade Walnut is great for those with really olive tanned skin and Almond seems to be more for those with a slight tan. I will be using this for as long as I can and I hope that they never discontinue this foundation! The packaging is very nice as well and looks high end! I apply this with a stippling brush...works great! Give it a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by jcho490

I purchased this product because it got such great reviews here and at first I really liked it. The texture is soft, blendable, gives enough coverage and overall a really good foundation. The only problem is the color range. The color I got was nude and it was quite yellow. I mean I want yellow undertones in my foundation but i don't want my foundation to be overly yellow. (my skintone would be a light medium but obvious yellow) That's my only problem, maybe one day I'll try the shade lighter to nude. But anyways I still use it. I use it by mixing it in with bb cream which I realllly like or I'll mix it into a foundation that has too much pink in it. So for those purposes I really like it. Would I repurchase for those purposes... not sure since the product is slightly expensive for a drugstore product. So all in all, the main flaw in this product is the color range.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Almost made HG drugstore foundation status except it didn't 100% control my oily t-zone but definitely impressed with this foundation. Unlike some of the drugstore foundation fav like Revlon Colorstay, texture is not as liquidy which can be very messy since Colorstay doesn't come w/a pump and this one does. Due to the creamy texture, I just use my fingers to apply, so smooth, blends like a dream and finishes matte. Coverage can be medium to full, doesn't feel dry, feels moisturizing w/out greasy feeling, last up to 8 hrs. I purchased this in 20 Blonde and I'm around NC30, looked gray at initial application but blends in beautifully with my skintone and gives natural finish. I'm so glad I finally decided to try this out though I don't think it'll work for my combo skin in the summer time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sarangbunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This product really is great! It's incredibly bendable paired with my e.l.f foundation brush, its staying power isn't bad (without primer), and the coverage is wonderful! I personally have acne and acne scaring and this does a great job at covering them. At times this foundation can seem a bit cakey, I just recommend applying a moisturizer before and not going over board with how much you apply and always remember to blend. The only horrible thing about this product is the color range.... okay Im going to be honest I am really pale and have always been the lightest shade in every foundation and BB cream. I bought the porcelain shade in this foundation and it is way to dark and it is very obvious on my face it almost makes me look orange. If they decided to bring out lighter shades I would defiantly repurchase it... but since they most likely won't I guess Im going to have to search for a more pale person friendly foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by ylaimeche

I was hoping this would be a replacement for my Colorstay but this foundation is not my cup of tea. $15 is already a little steep for a "drugstore" foundation and their color range is not great. Even the lightest shade had a lot of yellow undertone to it. It is medium coverage and covers well but I wasn't impressed with the staying power. Also, it's not transfer resistant. Overall, it wasn't for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by sleepingbeauty617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation! Best drugstore foundation that I've ever tried. It has medium coverage and stays on for many hours, especially if you use it with a primer or setting powder. It's kinda hard choosing the right shade for you, because most colors are very orange and might not look good on everyone. Mine is just a little darker than my skin color, but I like it because it looks like I have a natural tan. I love the packaging--it comes with a pump and it's very easy to get the product out. The reason I'm giving it a 4 instead of a 5 is because I think Boots No. 7 could really do some improvement on their color selection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by CherryKissesXoXoXo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Silky smooth and fragrance free. Perfect for sensitive skin and has SPF. The bottle is cute and is a nice design for a drugstore foundation. I love it. This and MAC Face and Body are my favorite foundations.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love absolutely everything about this foundation... EXCEPT that it doesn't have an option that matches my skin tone well enough. I hope they expand their line of foundations and add more than like 5 or 6 skin tone varieties. Other than that, this foundation is wonderful. Great coverage, stays in place and doesn't get shiny, sweat off, sticky, cakey, reveal pores, etc. I used a whole bottle of this foundation without primer and got away with it- lots of compliments on how my complexion looked as well.
    About $14-$15 at Target or Target online. Trust me that you HAVE to give this foundation a try. It is HE with a LE ticket price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Mertestoni

Easy to work with you have enough time to blend it out before it drys, covers pretty well, feels nice on the skin, doesn't get oily, yellow undertone, last for about 8 or so hours needs to be set with powder though and the bottle is fantastic. I been really liking this foundation and you could pick it up at Target for $15.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE*** September 30th 2012 - I bought this again! I just returned Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup back to CVS after wearing it for 2 weeks and each day I tried to like it but I just didn't since I was comparing it to this boots foundation and wow this boots foundation is sooooo much better! This is really like satin and feels and looks so natural. I appreciate this foundation so much more.

UPDATE*** July 2012 I am still buying this and wearing it every single day! Love this foundation!!!!

So Happy I finally tried this!!! This is only sold at target and I always have to check if 1 of 3 local targets has this in stock. Every Target was sold out except one store said it had " limited stock" so I went to target and was excited I found the last bottle in New Ivory. I also bought my current favorite foundation called Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation by Boots in New Ivory which was the last one in stock also! so if your target is always out of stock it really helps to check on target's website to see if your local store or another close target has it in stock. I may just start ordering it online from Target.

Very Good Foundation that is worth trying! This may be my new favorite but I won't know for sure until the Florida weather gets Hot! Today was in the 70s so this foundation looked Perfect for hours and I didn't need powder. I am very Happy with this. This is a really good quality foundation.

I love how it's imported from France and the bottle is really nice with a pump!

***Update March 4, 2012. I still have this same bottle and I actually like it better then the Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation by Boots ! I have been going back and forth between these two foundations on most days but on events and when I will be out and about I prefer this foundation so hopefully this foundation will still look awesome when the weather gets Hot!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No