August 23, 2014 | 1769 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Liner #712

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by karensanford

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the EXACT twin of MAC Spice. I cannot tell the difference between the two on my hand. Besides that, it's dirt cheap, can be bought anywhere, and lasts forever! It gets the job done; don't spend the $$$ on Spice again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by IvyGuppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up along with #666 and I like #712 so much better. Whereas #666 was an unnatural dark burgundy with shimmer on my lips, #712 is a neutral reddish brown with no shimmer. I find this a more natural match that goes with most of my lipglosses/lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by SuperSkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this color. #666 is too dark for me, but this is lighter. It goes on fairly smoothly. I like to put lip gloss over it. thanks MUA.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by righteothen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this pencil, and #666. I really like this, but do find it a little hard to use, since it is on the drier side. Is a great color for my lips, and for 99cents, you really can't get better.

(NW20)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by roborutanya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it love it love it love it love it love it, so I love it, you got a problem with that ???????????? I'm a huge fan of WnW lip liners in general, they are 10 miles long and come in really great colors. I've had this one for lets see....................Come to think of it Christopher Columbus probably brought this over in 1492, I'm not sure which ship carried it though, The Pinta, The Nina or the Santa Maria ????????? Oh yes, my little 712 is practically an artifact, I've had it that long !! I love it dearly, it's a perfect neutral light brown. It goes with all my neutral lipsticks and glosses. I've nearly reached the end of my little artifact though, so I guess I'll have to call the Smithsonian !!!!!! It really is a precious piece of makeup history :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 11:08:00 AM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome nude lip liner! Like the Wet N Wild lip glosses and lipsticks, I have used this for years. Perfect neutral color, lasts fairly long, and decent quality considering they are only $1.00!! Comparable to the MAC Spice liner, for those of you who are shelling out extra ching for that one! Give it a try, definite great cheap gem!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by lesliesue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin with pink undertones and this is too dark for me. It's a creamy reddish-brown with no shimmer. For such a cheapie, this has a good texture -- not too dry and doesn't tug on the lips. Staying power is just OK. It lasts much longer if you slightly powder your lips first, apply the pencil, blot and repeat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

Even BETTER than the famous 666 -- 712 is lighter and a true neutral/nude (666 is too brown and dark). This is one of my staple nude lipliners. I will always own one (if not two or three) 712 lipliners. Ladies, try this out -- even you high-end girls, like if you happen to forget your nude l/l while on vacation or something -- pick this up as a temporary sub and you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2007 11:51:00 AM More reviews by mariesmist

absolutely love this lipliner! awesome price and color. i wont say it matches my natural lip color exactly because it doesn't, but creates a fabulous neautral lip look with just clear lip gloss or lip balm. the only thing that i would change is to make this l/l fatter and shorter - i have to sharpen this every time i use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

This has been my staple lip liner since I was in high school! Out of all the colors they had, this one seems the most nude on me; I think the famous #666 always seemed too dark for me as I always passed right over it. (Of course, I never knew it was famous until I joined MUA which was less than a year ago, so I may have to give it another chance...)
This color is the perfect base for me as it remains the most neutral under any lipcolor that I wear whether it is a high end lipstick or just mineral makeup blended with some lipgloss. On it's own, it is a little dull--like a fleshy pink beige, but I can't complain about the texture of the one I have as it is very smooth and creamy and sharpens well. (Some I've had from other lines break off while you sharpen it; this one hasn't.)
As far as its ability to last throughout the day, I can't say it has the greatest staying power, but I have a bad habit of licking my lips a lot since I tend to wear flavored lip balm (like Reese's, Hersheys, Tiramisu Cheesecake, LOL)...that might be the problem! But seriously, I think if I were to do that tip where you apply powder over your lips prior to applying your lip color, it would last longer. I just tend to forget.
But for the price, you really cannot go wrong. I got a similar color that was a Victoria's Sercret line, and they are about the same quality to me but the VS was much more expensive. So save your money!!! continued >>