October 24, 2014 | 1188 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Lancome - Hydra Zen Teinte Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by m241187n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!! It feels great on the skin and lasts all day on my normal skin. I usually dont use TMs since they tend to feel oily and dont last long, this is so not the case here. This product sort of feels like a combination two things: a light cream and Lancome's teinte idole ultra foundation...it even smells the same- and i so love that foundation!!! As for the finish, it makes me look dewy but not oily, radiant but not shiny...like my own skin only far better. I blot a little during the day and my face looks really fresh. Oh and i also dust a little Givenchy prisme libre on my tzone and dont have to reapply at all. It is simply perfect so far! Will update if anything changes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by tijanasrce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Simply love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by MartinaGalois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For summer is it fantastic choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by PamdaBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have nothing bad to say about this product. I'm almost finished with the tube and it's very good. I'm really picky when it comes to tinted moisturizers - I like a light coverage that feels more like a moisturizer than a foundation and this does the trick. It's also really easy to blend and melts into the skin. I'm NC20 and use color 01 and it's the best match for my skin I've come across. It leaves a nice dewy finish, which I like, but I also like the result when I put a setting powder on top - it looks matte and natural. The packaging is great - with the tube you have good control over the amount of product that comes out, so you don't waste any and there's no mess. I've used tinted moisturizers by MAC, Bobbi Brown, Kiehls and Laura Mercier and this is the best.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by WAP

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really liking this tinted moisturiser by Lancome at the moment. Its nicely packaged but not cheap at around £24. It has a good texture and moisturises my skin really well. It leaves me with a nice, dewy glow that lasts most of the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

In my quest for the perfect replacement for the discontinued Aqua Fusion TM, I have finally found my new HG! Although this one is a tad lighter, it's perfect for my slightly paler winter skin. Sheer coverage, very moisturizing, and a nice smell equals love! Packaging is also great, will def repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by dustyprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am 27 years old. i have bought this product because i need it light coverage , and good hydration for my normal to dry skin.
it worked really well for me , even the times that i did not use my daily creme before.
i have tried shade 2 !
i have tried in the past similar products from lancaster and clinique. there is no comparison!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by RandomFlopsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really lovely product. I'm a neutral NC20 and wore this in 3 (Doree) as I was a little more tanned at the time. The shades are very forgiving and blendable; this colour was slightly too dark but it didn't look orange or patchy. I've found TMs tend to feel a little greasy, especially in the heat, but this was super-comfortable and light whilst evening out my skin and providing sheer-to-medium coverage. My skin is combination, dry in patches, and I was wearing it in 35ºC weather so I was quite "glowy" too - this stuff stayed on all day with no blotchiness. It even held up to swimming. Very, very impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by evemarie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hydra Zen Teinte is a fabulous tinted moisturiser! The coverage is not as sheer as most similar products but that suits me fine as I like a little bit of coverage - I have dry skin so use this over my usual moisturiser but those of you with combination or normal skin could easily use it alone. It comes in a generous size which will last a few months with daily use as you don't need to apply a lot. I don't know what it is about it but it gives the illusion of flawless 'glowy' skin without the use of any light reflecting particles etc - it has a satin finish that evens out the complexion without looking 'made up'. I apply this before concealer (Mac Studio fix on blemishes and YSL Touch Eclait on under eyes) and finish with Clinique loose powder in Transparency neutral. The colours are 01 Naturel which is a fair, neutral/ warm tone, 02 Sable fair, neutral/pink and 03 Dore medium, warm/tan. I started off using 01 but found it a little too pale (I like to use sheer formulations in a slightly darker colour than my skin tone) so I tried 02 which was very pink on me. The sales assistant suggested 03 and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it blended really well with my skin tone even though I am pale - it looked dark coming out of the tube but it gave me a nice healthy glow. I intend to continue to purchase both 01 and 03 and mix them or use 03 alone depending on how my skin looks, eg with or without fake tan. I would recommend this product to any age group but particularly to those who (like myself!) are finding that their foundation is giving their skin an aged appearance - I can honestly say that this product makes my skin look about 5 years younger and that can't be a bad thing! My only complaint is that the UV protection is not broad spectrum (which unfortunately is the case with most Lancome products) as the only sunscreen ingredient used is Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate which only offers UVB protection so please don't rely on this to prevent skin ageing. Overall though an excellent product which I hope is never discontinued!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Brid1

I needed a tinted moisturiser as I have a slight tan. I have freckles so a lot of foundations and moisturisers can look too dense on me. I am not a regular Lancome user either but having been accosted by the Clarins rep. who showed me a very dark tinted product which she assured me would be OK on my very pale skin I ventured in the direction of the Lancome counter. The SA told me pretty much what other reviewers have said, it gives a glow overall and a little coverage but suggested that I could use come concealer underneath if I wanted. I tried it on one half of my face and let it settle and I am most impressed with the results. It gives some coverage, light and translucent but enough for days when I don't want to wear much make up but don't want that washed out feeling either!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No