April 19, 2014 | 1731 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by ohboyitskayla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only moisturizer I've ever found that works with my skin. The only problem I have with it is that it burns my eyes like nothing else I've ever felt. Even if I'm careful to not get it around my eyes, it somehow makes its way there when I'm laying in bed at night (my eyes tend to water at night and I guess I rub them with lotion still on my hand?). It's excruciating!! I wish they could somehow come up with a formula that doesn't burn your eyeballs.

But other than that, it's great. Haven't had a dry skin issue since I started using it. And hasn't been the cause of any breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

--- Okay so first of all, it doesn't moisturize at all. After I wash my Face, I massage the product on my Face and for a few seconds it feels soft. But as time goes by, my skin started to Flake. It doesn't do anything at all. I tried to use it under my Makeup but it doesn't give my Makeup that Soft texture effect.

This made my Face Burn! I don't know why but It started to burn! If I could I wanted to Give this Product an absolute Zero because this is a Waste of Money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Xtine66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Mediocre moisturizer. The best thing about this stuff is it has a pump. The bottle's opaque tho, so you can't see how much you've got.

Petrolatum is listed as an ingredient, so how the @#%*&! can it be oil free?!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by brideie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I developed a red, irritated case of an eyelid inflammation called blephartitis I knew it was time for some sensitive skin products and some better skin cleansing.
This one is a favorite. It keeps my skin moist, but it is not greasy, has no irritating ingredients, is easy to wash off and has no scent.
I like the pump packaging and drugstore pricing too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Alanna84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this moisturiser for the past six years. It never aggravates pimples or any eczema I might have, it's soothing and comfortable. It doesn't DO anything awesome either though, besides fuss-free moisture. At the moment that's enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by sondar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this moisturizer! I'm really picky about what I put on my face because I hate feeling like I have anything on my skin (for this reason I can't really wear foundation... I'm lucky that my skin is relatively clear!) This really feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! I use it after showering in the morning and then after washing my face before bed (and I try to use it if I wash my face at any other point in the day, but sometimes I forget because I'm still not used to using it.)

I've noticed that my skin has become a lot softer and it doesn't seem to get as oily between washes. This is definitely a holy grail product for me. I would give it 5 stars, but I have to knock one off because it doesn't have SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is great for my sensitive skin. I had previously tried Olay sensitive skin facial lotion and it was horrible. This really hydrates and soothes my dry irritated skin and reduces the redness on my cheeks. This non greasy oil free formula doesn't clog my pores my and cause breakouts like other brands have done. This leaves my face soft and smooth and it helps to even out my skin tone by reducing the redness. There is not an once of tightness in the face after using this, no burning or anything. This is definitely the best facial moisturizer I have used on my face so far. Great product I will continue to purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out every time. I've suckered myself into buying this three or four times and every time it just ends up breaking me out. It's an okay moisturizer but definitely not for those with acne-prone skin. I'm pretty sure the breakouts could also be caused by the sunscreen in the product. I reallyreallyreallyREALLY do like the pump though and I like how clean the bottle looks. Something about it is just so cute to me, that's why I kept falling for it haha.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is for sensitive skin??? It's horrible! On the first application it burned my acne prone skin and I'm not even sensitive! I just wanted a nice simple moisturizer I can apply at night (sunscreen at night breaks me out). This moisturizer left my skin feeling itchy and uncomfortable. While I liked that it was moisturizing and oil free (that deserves one lippie), I didn't really appreciate the feeling of acid on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by frostygrrl

Lovvve this moisturizer, I've been using it for almost a year now. It doesn't smell and it isn't greasy or heavy at all. I usually have very oily skin but this won't make you oily. The packaging is decent and I like that the pump locks and isn't a complete pain to use. I don't use a lot of products on my face anymore- I don't use any cleansers and just wash with water and put this on afterward, and I only get little break outs now around my period. The only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't have any SPF in it.