December 21, 2014 | 1086 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay eyeliner in Black Brown

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jocexdarlingg

I saw reviews for this eyeliner and people say that it lasts on your waterline. It absolutely does NOT last on my waterline . I always liked to trace my waterline and top lids to make my eyes pop but when I used this, the eyeliner came off in about half and hour. The good thing about this product is good for a soft smudgy effect. If you want a eyeliner that stays on waterline, then this isn't for you. I would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this as an alternative to my Almay Amazing Lasting automatic eyeliner. I like it! It's essentially exactly the same as the Almay brand, but I couldn't find that in brown so I tried this. It's a bit stiff, but it smudges well and stays put like a champ, even on the waterline! I'll say that again- lasts on my waterline for 10+ hours. Amazing. It's cheap, comes off easily. A+.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by 4eyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OK, MUA automatically filled in "Black brown" and this review is for "Brown." Grrr. Anyway, I had not worn eyeliner in probably 3 years. My lids are so oily, I was using dark eyeshadow as eyeliner. It worked fine, but one day I saw this in the drugstore and thought, hmm, Colorstay, maybe this can stand up to my oily lids and not slide off my face like every other eyeliner. This is a pencil type eyeliner w/ a narrow tip. It went on creamy and I thought it wouldn't last but it does, just as well as my eyeshadow-as-liner but with better definition. The plain "Brown" is a rich, dark brown that looks great. I plan to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by jenzene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a great product that I had to try it on my colleague, who doesn't usually wear eyeliner because she felt she can't apply it well. She loved that it didn't budge when she got home, so she went out and bought one for herself and she loves it! She now wears eyeliner to work everyday!

I gave this a 2 for price, but if you have a 2-for-1 deal at your drugstore, then it really would be dirt cheap! It's easy to use and there is a ton of product. It's good for work and it's dark enough to use for a smokey look. After 8 hours of wear it's still there! Heat doesn't smear it, tears don't smudge it! I've always been a fan of Revlon's ColorStay line. The liquid liner is best when I need a lot of control (for, say, drawing a cat-eye), but this is perfect for everyday!