August 29, 2014 | 1673 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Estée Lauder 'Double Wear' Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It didn't work for me, but it did work for my friend. I don't understand, she loves it, she says it doesn't smudge at all, but for me it's just the opposite.
It doesn't even stay for 10 mins. It's crazy.
But the colour is so pretty! Very deep dark black. Deeper than any eyeliner pencil I have ever seen.
Will not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Awesome eyepencil. I have it in Onyx, a very pigmented deep black colour, soft creamy formulation that does not cause tugging while putting it on and it does "stay-in-place" too once you let it set after application. It doesn't smudge either but does fade a bit when used on the waterline but not much. The smudger is really good too. A fantastic product. Will buy other shades too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm amazed. I had no idea that a pencil liner could stay in place all day. It applies smoothly and the pencil is soft and doesn't pull the lids. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jwonggw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Totally did not work on me. I have asian monolids and was hoping this would work since it's suppose to have "stay in place". I tried a few times by using primer and powder but it still didn't work! Will not buy again as I kept getting raccoon eyes. Thankgod I could return this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by kaelores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite pencils. Very creamy but once you let it "dry" properly it doesnt move!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

pretty great product. amazingly creamy so it doesnt tug on the eyes at all. i dont have oily lids, so it stays put for me no problem. love this product, just not the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ashleytohl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far this is the best product that I've found that stays on my waterlines and doesn't smudge down and give me raccoon eyes!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by meraxes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have two of these - Bronze and Onyx, that I got with the GWP 2011. The Onyx is worse than the Bronze. I had to go over the line a few times and they don't last very long, especially the Onyx. I'm quite disappointed as I really wanted to like them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

i'm reviewing Onyx.
my staple black pencil liner.
first with the colour; the black is very intense; not a natural jellyish black, but not a juicy juicy black like MAC's Smolder. i feel like it's dark enough to do what i want it to, and be as intense as i want it to, but it doesn't steal the show; like the lovely 'Smolder' does.
now with staying power; for me, the staying power is a 9/10. it does stay in place for me, and does not smudge at all like other black khols. to me, this is the kind of black pencil liner you can put on, and not have to feel self-conscious throughout the day that it's migrated to other areas of the face ;) also, it does fade a little off my waterline; but not enough to (like a previous reviewer said) change the look i was going for. and i always reapply it to my inner rims during loo breaks anyway as with any pencil.
i also love the built-in smudger.
i never use this on my top lashline; because to me, only liquid liner really gives my top lashline that razor edge definition. but on the times when i've been in a rush and have used it on top; it's done it's job and stays black enough.
i always stuck to brown on my inner rims for a long time; because of having to go hours without a make-up check; but this has allowed me to still wear the black i desire whilst not having to worry about it smudging!
a few tips: if liners smudge on you; try to wear your eyeshadow primer on the bottom lashline, and extend it a tiny little bit down towards your undereye area.
and use the smudger to smudge the product in, even if it's just a TINY bit. don't just apply it and leave it like you would with a liquid liner.
would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ChristyR143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Coffee and Onyx. I find this formula very creamy and pigmented and it has decent staying power. Much like the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, this super creamy liner goes on very smooth, but due to the softness of the formula, it's hard to make a precise line, and I find I have to sharpen it very often. The black is a deep, dark black, but once it begins to fade, it turns blue around the edges, which I don't like. Overall, Revlon Colorstay is still my #1 choice of pencil eyeliners. No need to sharpen, budge-proof formula, and the black stays a true flat black. Won't repurchase this one.