January 27, 2015 | 1980 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Lizawasadiver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

And so my search continues for a black eyeliner that won't smudge. It stays in place better than other pencils, but not for very long. Not at all worth $20.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by frescocat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this following great reviews I had read. I have always been on a eternal quest to find a fab eye pencil that gives highly pigmented colour and does not smudge under my eyes within a couple of hours. Unfortunately I was really disappointed with this pencil as it smudges a lot! I have found it to be probably the worst pencil I have bought in a long while and will not be using it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Super smooth, super pigmented, this is beautiful. I have Onyx as well as the brown colour. Onyx is such a deep black. However it's so soft and smooth it never really "sets" and it can get smudged easily, but doesn't run or anything. I just think it's too soft to give a 5!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My skin is oily, very oily, or extremely oil depending on the weather. All the other pencils I've tried melt/transfer almost immediately. This is the ONLY eye pencil that doesn't do that. It lasts several hours even during hot weather days. Is pricey but is worth it. I will repurchase it and definitely recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It didn't work for me, but it did work for my friend. I don't understand, she loves it, she says it doesn't smudge at all, but for me it's just the opposite.
It doesn't even stay for 10 mins. It's crazy.
But the colour is so pretty! Very deep dark black. Deeper than any eyeliner pencil I have ever seen.
Will not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Awesome eyepencil. I have it in Onyx, a very pigmented deep black colour, soft creamy formulation that does not cause tugging while putting it on and it does "stay-in-place" too once you let it set after application. It doesn't smudge either but does fade a bit when used on the waterline but not much. The smudger is really good too. A fantastic product. Will buy other shades too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm amazed. I had no idea that a pencil liner could stay in place all day. It applies smoothly and the pencil is soft and doesn't pull the lids. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jwonggw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Totally did not work on me. I have asian monolids and was hoping this would work since it's suppose to have "stay in place". I tried a few times by using primer and powder but it still didn't work! Will not buy again as I kept getting raccoon eyes. Thankgod I could return this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by kaelores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite pencils. Very creamy but once you let it "dry" properly it doesnt move!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

pretty great product. amazingly creamy so it doesnt tug on the eyes at all. i dont have oily lids, so it stays put for me no problem. love this product, just not the price.