Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 1/8/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this balm it is a bit pricey but if your into department store makeup then this one is for you. The packaging is soooooo cute! Perfect lip balm to show off and carry around in your purse. As I said before it is expensive but if you want some way to treat yourself then this is it! It makes your lips the perfect shade of pink it hydrates as well really nice product from Dior, so happy my sister gave me this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product is a fantastic summer balm and colour! I was getting bored of a sticky coloured lipgloss so wanted something a bit different. This balm states it matches the pink tones in your lips. It does what it says, so the colour matches you what ever colour you are. It gives you a natural pink colour but it still looks like you have some colour to your lips. It also hydrates your lips with a light weight balm. I used it all the summer and now enjoy using it to hydrate my lips in winter but prefer a bit more colour this time of year so I put a gloss over the top. This is the second purchase of this product. It is a bit pricey but with it being Dior this is expected. It is worth the money as there isn't anything else on the market like this.

on 12/11/2014 7:31:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I bought this in Coral and I love it. It really feels like a balm and not a gloss. It adds subtle color and is super moisturizing. This was on my sephora wish list for a long time & I was resisting because I think $33 for tinted lip balm is insane, but I finally broke down and got it and I'm glad I did. This is a perfect color for me because I work in construction and even though I wear makeup at work everyday, I don't want to look too made up. This adds color and shine without being too much, and it lasts like a lip balm. Dior Lip Glow is now one of my must-haves.

on 11/30/2014 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my new go to lip balm on my no makeup day. Love the subtle pink it leaves on my lips. Applies very smoothly. Doesn't dry out my lips. Plus I love the case on this lip balm, easy to find when digging around in my purse. It's it an original concept...no. Other companies have similiar lip balms. Pricey yes...but the tint of pink looks very natural and does not go into overly fuschia based balms I have owned in the past.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down this is my FAVORITE lip product of all time. I have a tough time wearing pinks, but this balm settles into such a lovely tone on me. Its noticeable enough to give some color, but still sheer enough to not be too much or too obvious.

The texture is great. Very moisterizing, and feels amazing on! Its light and glides on smoothly, but is not sticky at all. Adds a bit of sheen, but not much. I'd describe it as dewy. It has a very nice, light vanilla mint smell, and just a hint of sweetness to the taste.

Love the case that it comes in. It looks and feels lux.

Its my go to "date" lip product. It gives color enough to not feel like I'm going bare-lipped, but not so much color that it's smeared all over the guys face (if things go welll... ;-)). Multiple guys have commented on the feel/flavor.

Only downside is the price... Its pricey ($30+), and even though I savor it (I try not to wear it too often during the day - saving it for special occasions) I seem to go through it pretty quickly. Just ran out of my second tube of it. I'm trying Sephora's dupe version. It's half the price, so I figure I should give it a shot. I have a feeling I'll be saving my pennies to buy Dior's though soon.

on 11/14/2014 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't see a natural-looking hint of color from using this product, unless natural-looking means completely identical to my own lips. To be fair, my lips are pretty rosy on their own, but I was expecting at least a subtle pop of pink. Nothing. Nada. I get more tint out of Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker than I do out of Lip Glow. I'll continue to use it as a lip balm until it's gone (and I'll kind of miss the luxurious tube), but I won't repurchase.

on 11/12/2014 1:31:00 PM

First, let me point out that this is a product made by a luxury brand. If the price point is going to bother you, don't buy it. You'll be so concerned with your wallet that you won't be able to relax enough to enjoy it for what it is. It's an adorable gimmicky lip balm by Dior. That said, I love it. I take it with me whenever I travel, it's my first go to for a color lip balm. I love it because the packaging makes me feel feminine whenever I use it, I love it for the subtle color it gives my lips (a not quite natural pink that isn't obnoxious). I love the smooth creamy texture that's similar to a lipstick. I lucked out in having the kind of pH that doesn't react strangely with the balm chemistry, but I've read that doesn't always happen. Final verdict: If you have $30+ you don't mind burning, try it. I certainly don't regret it.

on 10/24/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because I had heard good things about it from friends, but having now used about half of the tube over the last few weeks, I can say with certainty that I will never repurchase it and I'm not sure I will even finish the tube that I have.

The product smells and feels pleasant enough--it's smooth on the lips and feels somewhat moisturizing--but the packaging is rather bulky and the balm turns my lips fuschia. I was hoping for a natural-looking brightening effect, but not fuschia. I've been trying to use this up by wearing it around the house, but it looks so clownish on me that I'm embarrassed to wear it in front of my husband, even. It's also extremely overpriced, in my opinion (and I LOVE expensive makeup).

on 10/17/2014 12:47:00 PM

Loved the texture and color, feels moisturizing. Purchased due to good reviews online and in-store.

Love it for all the reasons above however, none of the above seem to last for me any longer than burts bees or other popular chapstick/gloss. After an hour of just sitting in my car not eating or drinking I looked in the mirror and it was basically gone. Not sure how it lasted up to 4 hours for some people because it definitely does not for me. If you use it daily and re-apply you run out Very quickly.

Overall, I love but the cost too high as it does not last and runs out quickly, not worthwhile but a nice treat.

on 10/11/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this lip balm but I typically never spend this kind of money on lipstick of any kind. My friend said to try it and honestly, her lips turned a strange pink so I was skeptical. It's my understanding that it's supposed to turn your lips into the color of your inside lip near your gums.

I am aging and my lips are dull and colorless, but with this, I love the color MY lips turned and I do like the consistency and feel of the balm. IMO, it's magic!

The problem I have is that if I want to use this often (and I do), I can't justify the price because it will run out too soon and I will keep buying $33 lip balm and I just can't afford that. I probably will use it less frequently than I really wish just so I don't keep spending so much. I hope someone dupes it soon!

Popular Lip Treatments