September 16, 2014 | 1757 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - Concealer Palette

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Boa_Elva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchase the 15 concealer palette. I uploaded the pictures in this thread. IT is a good one. coverage from medium-full coverage. Must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by allisonspalace

First of all, I adore CS. I've purchased from them many times and I've been pleased. When this came out, I had to get it. These concealers are amazing. Super creamy, very long lasting, and super great coverage. I have pale skin and the veins under my eyes and on my lids show up like my skin is paper. I use it to conceal that and around my nose. It's perfect. I also use it as eyeshadow since the finish is powdery but not in a bad way. Although this is a great product, I will not repurchase considering there is 3 colors out of 10 that I can use.
But they just came out with a concealer wheel so I will probably get that. =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This product provides great coverage. The colors in the palette can be mixed to give you an exact shade match. However, it is prone to creasing and it's thick as well. As a result, powder touchups are a must with this stuff. I find that I have re-powder my face more when I wear it. this is the only way that I would be able to kee my face from quickly becoming a greasy mess. This concealer does have petrolatum in it.

I have two palettes of this stuff, When I finally finish them,, I do not plan to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by tinaaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product because it provides full coverage. Although I believe the eyes look a little bit cakey because the product is a little thick. The price is very nice and cheap and the darker shades can be used for contouring. I think it's a very nice product for its price. I will buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by elladcookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I regret buying this pallete. It's really not worth my money. Maybe it works for other people but not for me. My face is oily and I have some acne scars and the concealer has the tendency to be really cakey. It also emphasizes fine lines under my eyes so I hate it. Don't buy the palette on impulse, if you have a friend who owns it, you better try it first.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this during their $50-free shipping promotion. This was what I wanted the most; I saw EmilyNoel83 on youtube review it and it looked so awesome! I really am glad I got this. It's a great item if you want to build your kit as a makeup artist. It's also good for consumers as it has many different shades that you can mix and match. The consistency is nice and creamy. It's also very cheap! $17 is a great price to pay for 10 concealers. I will complain about one thing. I'm in the same state as Coastal Scents so I had to pay tax! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Lisahh

I really like this concealer palette. It's a medium coverage, but very buildable. It works very well on my under eye circles. I have so much freedom to mix and match all of the lights and darks to create my perfect skin color. Different parts of my face are different colors. I don't have money to buy a different concealers for my light cheeks and my more tanned t-zone and chin. Therefore, I definitely think that this is a great product. I'm just trying to find a good concealer brush that would work well with this palette. Overall, the consistency of this product is great. From heavy to light coverage, it just works!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Valvega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had this for a week and really like it. The palette has both yellow toned and pink toned colors. It's not oily or watery (It has a similar consistency to my MAC studio fix concealer). The pigmentation is good and the texture is nice and creamy, not too heavy or thick but nice and light while still covering very well.

I am very happy I found this palette. It's such a great bargain! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by makeuplove121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been the only concealer I have used all summer. As I have gradually tanned, I have gone from the lighter shades to the darker shades. I always have such a hard time finding a concealer that is the perfect match. This palette allows me to create the perfect color for myself.

It is a cream concealer with a powder finish. It is light and doesn't even feel like I have anything on. You may ask, why would I get a whole palette of colors when they don't all match my skin? I use this palette to contour (darker shades), conceal (medium shades), and use as an eye base (lighter shades). Through this, I find myself using all the colors.

My dark circles aren't extremely dark but there are dark circles under my eyes. This concealer does a pretty good job of concealing them. It is not a full coverage concealer. I would say it is light to medium coverage. If you are looking for a full coverage one you may be disappointed with this product.

Sometimes the concealer feels like it is drying out. I fix this by spraying a bit of fix+ in it and it is good to go again. This has happened twice in the 4 months that I have had it but this probably because it is in palette form rather than an air tight container.

I don't regret purchasing this. If I happened to lose this palette I would repurchase. I am looking into concealers with more coverage at the moment but until then I will continue to use this. This is the best I have found so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer palette, but I don't love it. The price is very cheap $17--good value for what you get. I have been looking for a good concealer for a while. I felt the Makeup Forever Palette was too cakey--it showed every crease under my eyes. I have the Laura Gellar eye concealer that doesn't crease but doesn't provide enough coverage to conceal dark undereye circles. This palette is great consistency--not too oily, provides coverage, and but it does show creasing. It has a couple of orangey shades that are great for masking dark eye circles. For me the perfect concealer is Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer.