September 30, 2014 | 1784 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by NunzioVinny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BRONZER!! My Target had a sale and thats the only reason I tried it because I typically feel like Physicians Formula stuff is wayy too glittery for me, but this was perfect and im so glad i tried it! it doesnt really have that much shimmer to it, just the perfect amount, which is good because I already have the oiliest skin ever and don't need any more of a glow. The packaging is easy to open and really convenient. It literally makes me darker than my nars laguna or my benefit hoola.... im seriously never repurchasing those again and instead always going with this. way better packaging than those and the product really delivers!! DONT EVEN HESITATE JUST BUY :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Casanchez18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer, it has little to no shimmer in it so it's amazing for contouring/bronzing your skin. The coloring is great as well because it's not orangey and look real natural. I use it everyday with a contouring brush in a three along the sides of my face and it blends perfectly. Overall a must have for everyday bronzing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by shannonxoxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST.BRONZER.EVER. I have the Dior bronzer..my beloved 002..and guess what? I haven't even touched it in 2 months. I can't say enough good things....yes it does have a *slight* amount of shimmer, but not in a glitter bomb way..more of a glowy way if that makes sense. I use this as a contour daily with no problems! TRY IT!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just don't get the hype. This product is a light browny bronzer with slight sparkle. It looks incredibly flat on my skin and actually accentuates my pores and fine lines. Basically, it makes me look older. So the whole point of putting make-up on is to look better not worse. The color in the pan looks beautiful and perfect. However, on my skin it has an orangey hue--which is really strange and crazy because in the pan it is a perfect light brown color. This bronzer is made in Italy (per packaging disclosure), so theoretically it should be incredible. But I hate it. I tried to make it work, but I just really really hate it. Moreover, for a drug store product it is ridiculously expensive (approx. $15). Will not repurchase or recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by kikibug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is amazing. Although my favorite is PF's Healthy Wear Bronzer, Bronzer Booster comes in close second.

The color, when swatched, comes off as a medium shade of brown with specks of light shimmer. When applied onto my cheeks, it comes off as a tad darker, but still a medium brown shade with a sheen finish.

It is easily blendable, and gives your skin that natural sunkissed glow everyone craves during the summertime.

I gave this a 4 because of (1) the steep price ($13-15), although I think it's worth it and the (2) the excessive packaging with the bottom compartment for the brush. I do like the mirror, and also the push-clasp to open the bronzer! Chip-free nails:)

I recommend this bronzer for light/medium to medium skin tones. It is very buildable!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Juliaaguliaaa

This is the best bronzer ever! it's a little expensive at CVS so I would suggest buying it online for a cheaper price. It's above normal drug store prices but below the expensive Sephora prices. In comparison to the Smashbox bronzers I have used, this one is far better for your buck. I like the smashbox one as well, but it's just too pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by ubetcha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used just about every bronzer out there, mostly the expensive ones, and then I found this one. I love it and for the price it can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by starapples

I absolutely love this bronzer! This has definitely become my new favorite staple product. For the longest while, I was using NYC's bronzer in Sunny, and though it worked well enough I found the powder sometimes applied kind of streaky and that the powder in the pan strangely got hard over time. I heard loads of good stuff about Physician Formula's Bronze Booster, and it was on sale $6 off at CVS, so I swiped up the last Medium to Dark off the shelf. Thank goodness there was one left!! The powder is so finely milled and soft; it never ever goes on unevenly or cakey, but just gives me a nice wash of color that isn't orangey or muddy. I'm also loving the finish in that its neither matte or shimmery, but is really natural and healthy looking. I am an NC30 for reference, so though this bronzer is a bit too light to give me a sunkissed effect, it's enough to warm up my face a bit so I don't look so washed out and one dimensional. I heard a great bronzer that actually looks like a suntan is Bare Escentuals' Faux Tan, so I'll look into that more towards the summer. My only gripe is that Bronze Booster is kind of expensive for a drugstore product... $14 I think. And though I got it on sale for almost half off, I would probably only repurchase if it goes on sale again. But besides that, Bronze Booster is great in every other way, and I'm extremely happy with my purchase! Perfect for an everyday natural look and an accessible high quality product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by RachaelPDX

This bronzer is better than any other MAC or other high end brand bronzer I've tried. I absolutely love the natural color it provides without an ounce of orange! Its not to shimmery or matte the perfect balance. I really enjoy this product and will purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous product. I'm a nc50/nw/44 and I use it as a powder foundation, This is everything I wanted Iman powder foundation to be. It gives a subtle glow to the skin without over the top glitter! With a little concealer and this I have perfect skin with a great glow! This also looks fabulous in photos. It's pricey but worth it, Plus they are always on sale somewhere.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No