November 27, 2014 | 1436 users online

Scrubs - Amore Pacific - treatment enzyme peel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by psimissu

My skin is kinda sensitive. This is the most gentle one I've used. It won't make my skin dry. I like the smell, very fresh! But it doesn't improve the pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by LadyPeach

My skin is smooth immediately after use! I usually use this once or twice a week and have noticed a definite improvement in my overall skin texture over the past few years. An added bonus is the scent!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by lolly2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the way this smells. It works ok but def not worth the price. If I leave it on too long my chin breaks out - bad. So I'm afraid to leave it on monre than about 20 seconds which is probably not enough. I want to use it all up though b/c it was so darn expensive! My face does feel clean and smooth after. I have to admit though, I don't understand the pre-measure cap. Do you pour it in? Where? I have to look on sephora to see. I am going to have to try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by element317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree that this enzyme peel doesn't relieve flakiness but I do notice smoothness in my skin immediately after. It also appears to be glowier afterwards. I like that it dispenses the amount for you but never really know how much water to add to get it the right consistency but it generally lathers up really well. The smell is divine...or actually "was" because I find that after a few months, it smells different, as though it's spoiled. Anyone else find this?

Overall, it's nice a product but don't expect immediate results and wish it got rid of my dry skin better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lanihime

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a nice, gentle, enzyme exfoliator. It is strange because it's a powder that lathers and then it's recommended you leave on for a minimum of 45 seconds for it to work. My skin does feel cleaner right after, but I don't think you notice the results right away. What I like is that over time (3x a week for a week or two) I noticed all the slight flakiness I would get my my temples, or jawline, were gone.
The results are comparable I think to Pevonia's enzymospheride mask, except it doesn't do anything for your pores...and I've been using it fairly consistenly so I don't use a physical exfoliator as often. It's pricy for just the one container, but it lasts for a while (I think cost per use, it's pretty reasonable).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by catpower9

I love this peel. I have never used this type of peel and can't compare but I do love this product. I apply a small amount of the powder and lather all over my face and rinse after a minute. My face feels like marble afterward. Makeup goes on much smoother.

You can but a nice sample with a toner, eye cream ,moisturizer,cleanser and this peel for $50 at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ddunzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this products, I'm 15 but I'm a model, so I really have to look after my skin, I have really Oily skin, which is not very good for make up, then i have to control it by using the right products, and this is one of them, I actually use it twice a day but my skin is clear and matte for all day.
My regime is the following:
Morning:

4-Amore Pacific treatment enzyme peel
5-La mer oil absorving tonic
6-Advanced Night Repair
7-La mer gel cream

All the makeup artists say that my skin is really good and that it really seams normal and not oily, so it defenitlky seams to work.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by whenuwakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that i do not have to guess how much to use at a time. This product is enzyme powder you mix w/ water, foam it up a little bit, massage on to clean face for 45 sec then rinse. I recommend leaving it on for a few minutes, though.
It is very gentle to the skin. I did not see obvious visible result but my face felt very smooth afterwards. I get better result when I leave it on for about 3 min.
I am not getting any breakout and it easy very difficult to overdo it unlike other scrubs/peels.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Not my favorite...I tried this for a week 3x, and every time I experienced a drying feeling as well as sporadic itching like little ants were crawling over my skin. Usually I have success with enzymatic skincare - especially masks. This product is more like a foaming cleanser (which starts off as a powder that you add water to), and my skin is sensitive to something in the ingredients, although I can't pinpont what it is. Definitely sample this one first as it seems to have rave reviews, but in my case may cause irritation. ~~~INGREDIENTS: lactose * mannitol * sodium lauryl glutamate * sodium cocoyl glycinate * dextrin * water * zeolite * silica * betaine * allantoin * papain * camellia sinensis leaf extract * polymethyl methacrylate * PEG-75 * corn starch * methylparaben * butylparaben * CI 19140 * CI 42053 * fragrance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome product. A sample from Sephora has lasted me for well over three months. Pleasant scent (as distinct from fragrance, per se). Texture a little on the light and watery side, depending on how liquid you make your mix. Either way, it works and is a delight to use. I use this at least once a week, and have found that it has all but eliminated my monthly hormonal breakouts. Gentle, yet effective. A little goes a long way. I always worry about spillage with powders like this, but this one seems to have held its own throughout. Also great on the back of my hands-completely re-texturized and softened my skin. Makes pores less noticeable. Evens and tones, as well as polishes. A perfect, perfect product that has eliminated my need for professional facials. For me, the cost of a full-sized bottle of this glorious product would equate to less than two professional facial treatments at my spa, so it's a deal for me from that perspective. Cannot rave enough about this!.