April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Scrubs - Amore Pacific - treatment enzyme peel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by catpower9

I love this peel. I have never used this type of peel and can't compare but I do love this product. I apply a small amount of the powder and lather all over my face and rinse after a minute. My face feels like marble afterward. Makeup goes on much smoother.

You can but a nice sample with a toner, eye cream ,moisturizer,cleanser and this peel for $50 at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ddunzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this products, I'm 15 but I'm a model, so I really have to look after my skin, I have really Oily skin, which is not very good for make up, then i have to control it by using the right products, and this is one of them, I actually use it twice a day but my skin is clear and matte for all day.
My regime is the following:
Morning:

4-Amore Pacific treatment enzyme peel
5-La mer oil absorving tonic
6-Advanced Night Repair
7-La mer gel cream

All the makeup artists say that my skin is really good and that it really seams normal and not oily, so it defenitlky seams to work.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by whenuwakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that i do not have to guess how much to use at a time. This product is enzyme powder you mix w/ water, foam it up a little bit, massage on to clean face for 45 sec then rinse. I recommend leaving it on for a few minutes, though.
It is very gentle to the skin. I did not see obvious visible result but my face felt very smooth afterwards. I get better result when I leave it on for about 3 min.
I am not getting any breakout and it easy very difficult to overdo it unlike other scrubs/peels.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Not my favorite...I tried this for a week 3x, and every time I experienced a drying feeling as well as sporadic itching like little ants were crawling over my skin. Usually I have success with enzymatic skincare - especially masks. This product is more like a foaming cleanser (which starts off as a powder that you add water to), and my skin is sensitive to something in the ingredients, although I can't pinpont what it is. Definitely sample this one first as it seems to have rave reviews, but in my case may cause irritation. ~~~INGREDIENTS: lactose * mannitol * sodium lauryl glutamate * sodium cocoyl glycinate * dextrin * water * zeolite * silica * betaine * allantoin * papain * camellia sinensis leaf extract * polymethyl methacrylate * PEG-75 * corn starch * methylparaben * butylparaben * CI 19140 * CI 42053 * fragrance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome product. A sample from Sephora has lasted me for well over three months. Pleasant scent (as distinct from fragrance, per se). Texture a little on the light and watery side, depending on how liquid you make your mix. Either way, it works and is a delight to use. I use this at least once a week, and have found that it has all but eliminated my monthly hormonal breakouts. Gentle, yet effective. A little goes a long way. I always worry about spillage with powders like this, but this one seems to have held its own throughout. Also great on the back of my hands-completely re-texturized and softened my skin. Makes pores less noticeable. Evens and tones, as well as polishes. A perfect, perfect product that has eliminated my need for professional facials. For me, the cost of a full-sized bottle of this glorious product would equate to less than two professional facial treatments at my spa, so it's a deal for me from that perspective. Cannot rave enough about this!.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by whyknot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do like this product. I need exfoliation, but too much can break me out. I first tried a sample of Philosophy's Mirco-delivery Peel, and while the results were awesome, the scrubbing action (or possibly the Vit C) broke me out. I had a sample of this and read that is was a good peel for sensitive skin, so gave it a shot. While the smoothing isn't quite as awesome as the Philosophy, this has not once broken me out, does not sting or make my face turn red, and has made my skin look better overall since I began using it. It is smoother, breakouts are lessened and less severe, and my skin looks great right after using it. I might still give Philosophy another shot, especially post-breakout when my skin is flaky, but for everyday use, or for those with sensitive skin, this is a good product.
EDIT: 8/2010 - I have given up this product. It just doesn't seem to do anything for me really, especially for the price. It doesn't clean well enough for everyday use, but isn't potent enough for when i really need to see results. I'm back to the Philosophy peel once a week; this just sits in my shower.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this enzyme peel. I guess I love the idea of dry powder which I can water up. It leaves my skin sooo soft and poreless without striping my natural oil. I think its perfect for travel since its not a liquid. I dont say 'yes' to buying alot of products again, but this is an incredible peel. It reminds me of Mario Badescu silver powder, but MB is drying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I also received a deluxe sample of this product and have used it for two weeks. The other reviewer was right. This is very similar in feel to Dermalogica Microfoliant. You put some powder in your hand, add water and massage your face with the foamy mix for a minutre or two. It doesn't sting, bun, or feel scrubby in any way. It's nice enough to use but it just didn't do anything. I love enzyme products and didn't feel like I was using an ezyme product with this. No tingle or sting or anything. Makes me wonder if the enzymes have been denatured in the processing? If not this product is very, very mild and not enough for my skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by HRubin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I needed a new mascara and opted for the deluxe sample of this at sephora. and boy, when they say deluxe they MEAN it. That tiny bottle has lasted 10 days already using it once a day, and i still have most of the bottle left.

My blackheads are smaller, my pores are tighter, my acne goes away more quickly. This stuff smells amazing, i would buy a perfume if they made it. and contrary to my fellow reviewers, this stuff foams just fine as long as you dont add too much water.

its all i can do not to rub my face, because it is so smooth! and moisturized!

as for price, well...lets do some math.

the sample is .2 oz, the regular 2.5, so the regular is roughly 12 times the size.

if the sample has 20 applications in it (probably more but im rounding down) then the original has 240 applications.

if you use this once a day like me, that roughly equates to 8 months of use, which means you are paying exactly $7.50 per month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know about you, but that sounds worth it to me. ill buy it again!

UPDATE 10/23/09: I just finished the sample and started on my full size! You really don't need to use the whole dose they pre-measure for you, just a penny size pile of powder is enough. I find you get the best foam if you just wet your face and hands, then use without adding any more water. My skin has never been this good!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Ciaobella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received ths product like many others as a gift from Sephora. The other day when my husband broke out he asked me if I had anything in there (make-up) case that could help. I looked through all my samples, and came across this one.
We both tried it at the same time. Within minutes our faces both felt like the bores were squeezing up like your mouth does when taking a bight of a lemon. Within an hour NO blemish was noticeable!!!
I don't particularly care to mix the product prior to applying but a little bit goes along way which makes up for that inconvenience. We still have over 1/2 of the sample bottle left and have used it on eachother 4 times now. Once this bottle is empty, I plan on getting the full size one and using 2 times a month. This month we used it only twice and I really see no need in using it for an other couple of weeks.
Everytime I wash my face it feels so smotthe and soft. I think I may be a lifer!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No