Amore Pacific treatment enzyme peel

4.4

Lactose, Mannitol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate Dextrin, Water, Zeolite, Silica, Betaine, Papain, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Starch, PEG-32, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Yellow 5, Green 3, Fragrance

on 3/27/2012 1:40:00 PM

I found this to be one of those products that become a staple in one's skincare routine once introduced. I cannot live without it! I have sensitive combo skin, and everyday use has not been a problem. After applying it, I feel my skin is very supple and radiant, and I can definitely see a big difference in my skin tone (much more even). Contrary to other reviewers, I do I feel that it cleanses my pores, but it could be due to the fact that I use it with my Clarisonic brush. After using it for 3 days, even my husband commented on my skin (he said it looked very supple and "healthy" lol).

The one drawback, is that it is tricky to figure out how to apply it in the beginning. I thought it was messy, until I got used to the right ratio of powder/water. Oh, and make sure to keep it in a DRY place if you want it to last longer.

on 3/22/2012 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This enzyme peel is a powder form and when water is added it turns into a creamy exfoliate. I use this 2 times a week and it makes my skin brighter which helps with dark marks left behind from acne.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product is really decent. I especially liked it because I have such sensitive skin.. Like I can't even use any neutrogena products because they break me out, but this did not. I does help out to make your makeup glide on great. I definitely agree with some of the reviewers that say this does not really help with pores. Regardless I do feel like this is a great exfoliator for sensitive skin and that over time you would see an overall difference and help lighten scars.

on 11/1/2011 10:02:00 PM

My skin is kinda sensitive. This is the most gentle one I've used. It won't make my skin dry. I like the smell, very fresh! But it doesn't improve the pores.

on 12/10/2010 7:29:00 PM

My skin is smooth immediately after use! I usually use this once or twice a week and have noticed a definite improvement in my overall skin texture over the past few years. An added bonus is the scent!

on 11/16/2010 1:13:00 PM

I like the way this smells. It works ok but def not worth the price. If I leave it on too long my chin breaks out - bad. So I'm afraid to leave it on monre than about 20 seconds which is probably not enough. I want to use it all up though b/c it was so darn expensive! My face does feel clean and smooth after. I have to admit though, I don't understand the pre-measure cap. Do you pour it in? Where? I have to look on sephora to see. I am going to have to try something else.

on 9/16/2010 3:07:00 AM

I agree that this enzyme peel doesn't relieve flakiness but I do notice smoothness in my skin immediately after. It also appears to be glowier afterwards. I like that it dispenses the amount for you but never really know how much water to add to get it the right consistency but it generally lathers up really well. The smell is divine...or actually "was" because I find that after a few months, it smells different, as though it's spoiled. Anyone else find this?

Overall, it's nice a product but don't expect immediate results and wish it got rid of my dry skin better.

on 8/28/2010 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice, gentle, enzyme exfoliator. It is strange because it's a powder that lathers and then it's recommended you leave on for a minimum of 45 seconds for it to work. My skin does feel cleaner right after, but I don't think you notice the results right away. What I like is that over time (3x a week for a week or two) I noticed all the slight flakiness I would get my my temples, or jawline, were gone.
The results are comparable I think to Pevonia's enzymospheride mask, except it doesn't do anything for your pores...and I've been using it fairly consistenly so I don't use a physical exfoliator as often. It's pricy for just the one container, but it lasts for a while (I think cost per use, it's pretty reasonable).

on 6/28/2010 7:44:00 PM

I love this peel. I have never used this type of peel and can't compare but I do love this product. I apply a small amount of the powder and lather all over my face and rinse after a minute. My face feels like marble afterward. Makeup goes on much smoother.

You can but a nice sample with a toner, eye cream ,moisturizer,cleanser and this peel for $50 at Sephora.

on 6/27/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this products, I'm 15 but I'm a model, so I really have to look after my skin, I have really Oily skin, which is not very good for make up, then i have to control it by using the right products, and this is one of them, I actually use it twice a day but my skin is clear and matte for all day.
My regime is the following:
Morning:

4-Amore Pacific treatment enzyme peel
5-La mer oil absorving tonic
6-Advanced Night Repair
7-La mer gel cream

All the makeup artists say that my skin is really good and that it really seams normal and not oily, so it defenitlky seams to work.