July 29, 2014 | 1184 users online

Loose Powders - Laura Mercier - translucent loose powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by DFWMakeupArtist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best powder I've found out on the market thus far. So finely milled and translucent is true. I personally use this... and when using it for work, I can count on it for any skin tone! AMEN TRANSLUCENT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by psily24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing translucent powder. I've had it for a while now and use it every time I want more of a matte look. It really sets your make up nicely. It was afraid it might be chalky on me because I have darker complexion (NC42), but this blends right in.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by mintchyy

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!:D it set my foundation and concealer in place. Too faced loose powder just rub off my concealer right after i apply it on my face :'( i love laura mercier! Def will repurchase this <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

This powder is wonderful! I dust it on and it takes off all shine, and does not make my skin look all powdery. Blends well into the skin. Only thing I don't like about it is that it does make my skin look lighter...Doesn't seem 100% translucent. It can wash me out a little bit if I'm tanned.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by aldrinmoore

All i can say is it does the job but also looks a little bit chalky, maybe because im so used to glowy foundation but god fed up when looking at a photo of me my forehead, nose and chin looked like you could fry an egg on it i decided to get a powder.I use this with a l.m foundation and the 2 work together.Just need to get used to the matte look.I may buy it again if i can't find a better one.I wouldn't say its tranlucent but then it also dosn't really change the colour of your foundation that much either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

I bought this about a year ago, use it everytime after applying foundation or tinted moisture, it gives a matte look and help oil control, you might need apply some powder foundation with you since this is too big for cosmetic bags!!!
Apply with a powder brush is better than powder puff
The price is not very expensive since it is such a big one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by alexandrascar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this powder sets my foundation. It is not heavy or too matte. It looks very silky on my face and it actually is translucent. It is a little on the pricey side but you get a lot of product for what you are paying. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very ashey undertone but nice powder!! But will not buy again it is not translucent and with creme smooth foundation it does cake up !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

VERY fine powder that set your makeup without caking or dulling the skin! I love this for under eye setting!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by rcclarke22

I love this!! honestly, I don't remember paying 35 dollars for freakin loose powder, but I'm sure glad I did. I have had it forever and use it almost daily. It sets, absorbs oil, and doesn't change the color of my foundation. the packaging also makes it easy to not dump a whole bunch out, and the big lid is perfect for swirling your brush in.