April 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Loose Powders - Laura Mercier - translucent loose powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by mintchyy

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!:D it set my foundation and concealer in place. Too faced loose powder just rub off my concealer right after i apply it on my face :'( i love laura mercier! Def will repurchase this <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

This powder is wonderful! I dust it on and it takes off all shine, and does not make my skin look all powdery. Blends well into the skin. Only thing I don't like about it is that it does make my skin look lighter...Doesn't seem 100% translucent. It can wash me out a little bit if I'm tanned.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by aldrinmoore

All i can say is it does the job but also looks a little bit chalky, maybe because im so used to glowy foundation but god fed up when looking at a photo of me my forehead, nose and chin looked like you could fry an egg on it i decided to get a powder.I use this with a l.m foundation and the 2 work together.Just need to get used to the matte look.I may buy it again if i can't find a better one.I wouldn't say its tranlucent but then it also dosn't really change the colour of your foundation that much either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

I bought this about a year ago, use it everytime after applying foundation or tinted moisture, it gives a matte look and help oil control, you might need apply some powder foundation with you since this is too big for cosmetic bags!!!
Apply with a powder brush is better than powder puff
The price is not very expensive since it is such a big one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by alexandrascar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this powder sets my foundation. It is not heavy or too matte. It looks very silky on my face and it actually is translucent. It is a little on the pricey side but you get a lot of product for what you are paying. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very ashey undertone but nice powder!! But will not buy again it is not translucent and with creme smooth foundation it does cake up !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

VERY fine powder that set your makeup without caking or dulling the skin! I love this for under eye setting!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by rcclarke22

I love this!! honestly, I don't remember paying 35 dollars for freakin loose powder, but I'm sure glad I did. I have had it forever and use it almost daily. It sets, absorbs oil, and doesn't change the color of my foundation. the packaging also makes it easy to not dump a whole bunch out, and the big lid is perfect for swirling your brush in.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by pammie0415

Overall, I think this is a great product. It sets my makeup and gives me a very nice flawless finish. I wear this over my Diorskin Forever foundation because I find that if I use Dior's powder foundation to set my makeup, it becomes too heavy and cakey.. not a good look. It is a little pricey because it's Laura Mercier but for me, if it works well it's all quite worth it. I have noticed a slight white cast on my face in flash photography but I think it's because Diorskin has spf in it. Will try it out over a foundation with no spf in it and see if the white mask effect still happens. If it does, then sadly I will have to look for a different powder..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by CaramelBae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this powder! I have been using this steady for a week now and I adore it so much! After using the Makeupforever Hd powder for a few times and being very disappointed in the powder and the white cast that occurred in my pictures I gave up on the idea of translucent powder. Then I read reviews about this one and decided to give this a go. I have in the past tried bobbi browns yellow loose powder but didn't like that one that much either. So I went in my local sephora and found this, grabbed the last one (which lets me know this is popular) and bought it for $34 bucks. Tried this the next day after my foundation and fell in love! It glides over the skin so smoothly and blends like a dream! The powder is very finely milled and has a tint of yellow/brown to it that isn't very striking like white loose powders. I noticed this gave me almost a glow to my skin and didn't have any white cast in my photographs! It also is great at controlling my oil during the day and it is a great touch up powder as it won't leave your face cakey like other powders will. There is tons of product in it that I'm sure will last me forever! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No