December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Loose Powders - Laura Mercier - translucent loose powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by fantasydream3

This translucent loose powder is truly "translucent". It does not add any color to my face. The powder is very finely milled and does not settle into lines. I have very dry skin and this powder looks great on my face, does not make it more dry! It sets foundation well and provides a soft-focus finish that looks great in photos and in-person. One of the best loose powders ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by DFWMakeupArtist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best powder I've found out on the market thus far. So finely milled and translucent is true. I personally use this... and when using it for work, I can count on it for any skin tone! AMEN TRANSLUCENT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by psily24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing translucent powder. I've had it for a while now and use it every time I want more of a matte look. It really sets your make up nicely. It was afraid it might be chalky on me because I have darker complexion (NC42), but this blends right in.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by mintchyy

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!:D it set my foundation and concealer in place. Too faced loose powder just rub off my concealer right after i apply it on my face :'( i love laura mercier! Def will repurchase this <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

This powder is wonderful! I dust it on and it takes off all shine, and does not make my skin look all powdery. Blends well into the skin. Only thing I don't like about it is that it does make my skin look lighter...Doesn't seem 100% translucent. It can wash me out a little bit if I'm tanned.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by aldrinmoore

All i can say is it does the job but also looks a little bit chalky, maybe because im so used to glowy foundation but god fed up when looking at a photo of me my forehead, nose and chin looked like you could fry an egg on it i decided to get a powder.I use this with a l.m foundation and the 2 work together.Just need to get used to the matte look.I may buy it again if i can't find a better one.I wouldn't say its tranlucent but then it also dosn't really change the colour of your foundation that much either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

I bought this about a year ago, use it everytime after applying foundation or tinted moisture, it gives a matte look and help oil control, you might need apply some powder foundation with you since this is too big for cosmetic bags!!!
Apply with a powder brush is better than powder puff
The price is not very expensive since it is such a big one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by alexandrascar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this powder sets my foundation. It is not heavy or too matte. It looks very silky on my face and it actually is translucent. It is a little on the pricey side but you get a lot of product for what you are paying. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very ashey undertone but nice powder!! But will not buy again it is not translucent and with creme smooth foundation it does cake up !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

VERY fine powder that set your makeup without caking or dulling the skin! I love this for under eye setting!