August 1, 2014 | 1570 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Spotlight Peach #347

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by pinkchiclet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is fantastic. It's ridiculously cheap, flattering on my fair skin tone, and has staying power. I've also managed to create a sexy rosy/bronze eye with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is amazing!! I have found a drugstore HG blush. i got this BOG1F a walgreens, with starlight bronze, i dont like starlight bronze, but i LOVEEEE this. Very subtle shimmer, it lasts all day. Its a bit more pink than i expected, i wouldnt really call this "spolight peach" more like "spotlight coral".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I really LOVE this blush/bronzer. I find myself reaching for this more than any other blush or bronzer. Very nice combination of colors, natural looking, and not too shimmery (I hate shimmery face products). I also use this for eyeshadow once in a while and is great for a pinky natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I adore this blush b.c it gives off the right amount of pigment..nothing too heavy, gives a great flush, blends well. Some blushes you have to be really careful with for fear of going to dark- you can't really mess this up! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by NancyDrew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of Cargo's Beachblushes, but had never found the glowy peach color I wanted (I've been searching for a holy grail peach toned blush for YEARS). I picked this up on a whim from the drugstore, and after using it for a couple of weeks I can safely say I'm a big fan! The colors mix well on a fluffy blush brush and give my pale, yellow toned skin a beautiful glow. It also has good staying power. It lasted from early this morning until I took my makeup off tonight during a muggy summer day where I was running errands.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jthiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly surprised with this. It comes on as a very pretty peachy pink color with a hint of shimmer--definitely not over the top. This $4 blush is alot prettier than some of the pricey blushes I have. Overall, I'm very impressed--and you can't beat the price. It's totally worth trying out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by sarahjf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This compact has a nice range of colors from a light pink shimmer to a deep bronze which is nice, because I can swirl one color for just a blush, all of them for a little sun-kissed look, and use each color individually as shadow/highlighter for my eyes- and the look is very "put together" since the colors all came from the same compact. This one will definitely stay in my collection-

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I got this during the walgreens BOGOF sale along with Starlight bronze. I was a bit concerned that these would have shimmer that was OTT, but really its quite a lovely subtle shimmer/glow from within. This is a fantastic rosey peachy with a hint of bronze on my MAC NC30-35 skintone. Overall its quite a deal for the price. I know some people hate the screw top lid, but I actually kinda prefer this packaging over the flip top packaging WnW has for it's other blushers. Granted, it's not sturdy packaging, but it's good enough...for the price, nothing to complain about.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 4:08:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eh, nothing spectacular. Just bought on a whim at Walmart one day. A bit chalky and color comes off as a pinky peach.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A few months ago I noticed that Wet n Wild is sold in the supermarket in Germany. I was very excited as I did not think that this was sold in Europe at all. While this was a high the first product that I tried was not so good.

The variation blush in Spotlight Peach immediately caught my eye as the range of colors are from a very deep pink to a deep bronze with shimmer. Normally this color mix works very good for me so I thought I had a winner. I swiped my hands across the tester and then and there the colors looked very nice. When I actually wore this on my face at home the effect was not so nice. This blush actually leaves an ashy white color on the skin. While it looks to have sparkle in the compact the sparkle does not show up very much. Guess you get what you pay for.