April 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lash Treatments - Latisse Lash Growth Drops

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ellamonc

Latisse works really good for eyebrows and eyelashes.i used latisse for a while and it does work. The only thing I don't like is price and hassle with prescription. I started using careprost and have to tell you it works the same. Why waste so much money on latisse when you can buy careprost? And I now have even better solution- fysiko! It costs $140 for 6 months supply and lasts about a month over it, do I spend now about $280 a year and no prescription and have amazing eyelashes, compare to latisse when I had to pay $100 per 1,5 months' solution...they all work the dame, careprost and latisse and fysiko, but one sold in India and you have to order from some online pharmacy, another is prescription only - so lots of money and doctor visit, and fysiko is one tube for over 6 months and application brush is inside, no need to buy an applicator

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by JaxHarris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought Latisse eye drops through an online company 3ml for 24.99, but the more you buy the cheaper they sell it. The website is safemeds4all.com. I have ordered a number of medications from them and they do not require a prescription for a lot of different meds. They also use air mail shipping which ends up being quite fast as long as you pay with a credit card.
Thanks for the reviews on the product. It was helpful in determining my purchase of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by akbecca

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had problems with my lashes for years, I was told by a Dermatologist that I have · Alopecia Areata of Eyelashes 10 years ago. My left eye only had a few lashs left on it when I started using Latisse the summer of 2012! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE RESULTS! I look normal, I have full long dark lashes. I've been using it for a year now. And I don't think I'll ever give it up! I use one drop for both eyes, I put the drop in the cap from the bottle, I apply the latisee with a eyeliner brush that I paid 3$ for, the brushes that come with the latisse are crap , they waste your investment.I clean both the brush and the bottle cap after each use and have never had a problem. Now that my lashes have grown in so nicely I use latisee ever other night . I highly recommend latisse! While it is expensive, I think it's worth the price, I am looking for a cheaper way to purchase it, as the last bottle I bought was 5ml for $179.00

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by katfoster22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I experimented too much with my eyelashes, trying to enhance my appearance, it all started with using primer under mascara - the white stuff, makes eyelashes look longer and thicker, then I saw video on YouTube about using two mascara after primer.... then I added curler... each time it was a huge pain to remove all this stuff... so my eyelashes were getting even smaller, I guess because of all this product applied daily... then I started falsies...so I was wearing falsies for a year... imagine the cost of new falsies each time and how you are worried that by the end of day they will start falling. I had glue with me at all times. Eyelash clusters, then extensions... when I started latisse, my eyelashes barely existed....latisse saved me... I was so happy when on week 8? my eyelashes were visibly better... latisse really works! The only thing is a price and prescription ... I often just couldn't get to doctor's office.... I had to switch to Fysiko as a friend of mine recommended because of cost - fysiko is 6 months supply for $140 and because no prescription. It works the same, so why waste time and money? But if you have latisse covered by insurance - do get it without second thought- it works, all you need is to be patient and keep applying even if there are no results.... it works

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by KIMLYNNE

It works...bottom line! I have been using Latisse for about 9 months now. I was very impatient at first, wondering when I would see the results. I honestly didn't see any results at all until week 13...so for those of you who are impatient like me, WAIT, the results WILL come.
At first, I did experience side effects such as eye redness, itchiness, and some burning. That went away about a month later. Now, I apply it once every 2-3 days to maintain my length. I have been asked on multiple occasions if I am wearing false eyelashes or some will just tell me that my eyes are pretty. I do still have to use mascara. Latisse has not made my eyelashes any thicker or darker...just longer. I don't have to use as much mascara as I used to though. When getting ready for work, I have to watch how much mascara I'm applying as they can look freakishly long if I'm applying too much. I've even had to trim a few in the outer corners.
To me, the cost is EXPENSIVE. I have only bought 2, 3ml bottles in 9 months (I am almost out now though)! This is how I do it. First, I went out and bought a very inexpensive eyeliner brush (around $4) from Ulta. Make sure it's soft! The brushes that come with Latisse are useless and use way more product (wastes your money). I use only 1 drop (yes, just one drop) for both lashes. Sometimes I have enough to apply to my lower lash line, sometimes I don't bother. I don't use these on my brows as my brows are already too thick. I would definitely buy again..don't think I could live without this stuff. Be aware, it's addictive to have long lashes and I've actually started noticing everyone's lashes. My friends joke with me and say I have an eyelash fetish.
I am going to try Careprost (spelling?) because it's much cheaper and I've heard great reviews. I just ordered it online before I wrote this review. So, Latisse, VERY HAPPY and gives GREAT RESULTS! It is expensive but much more affordable if you use an eyeliner brush and only 1 drop as opposed to 2.

Edit: I seen some posters who say they apply one drop to their eyeliner brush...DON'T do this as this can also waste the product by dropping some in the sink or applying too much to one eye and not enough to the other. Instead, apply one drop in the CAP. Dip your brush for one eye, and dip your brush again for the other. I know this may not be "sanitary" but I haven't had any problems yet. I wash my brush with anti-bacterial hand soap. You can also disperse the drop on a flat surface like a mirror, or on the TOP of the CAP where it dimples in a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by dorothytree

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate having to use something every day. But Latisse has really helped my lashes tremendously. I never had long lashes. It something that is expensive, but helps me to feel good about myself. I would rec. latisse.bz to others as well. its great to hear everyone elses views as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by kittenkasperbauer

Latisse gave me great long lashes, then it gave me cysts all around the inner edges of my eyes. YUCK!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using Latisse (which I purchased at my opthalmologist's office) on my lashes and brows for two weeks now. Maybe it's my imagination but I think I'm beginning to see a wee bit of added length on the lashes; my brows are getting darker, but no growth there yet.

I followed the suggestion of some reviewers to use an eye liner brush, but with my bad close-up vision I sometimes don't quite manage to get the drop onto the brush. Instead it falls into the sink. That's like dropping gold into the sink!! Back to the brushes that came with it.

Planning to post another review in about 6 weeks.

A follow-up review at Week 9. I now have LASHES! Long, dense, dark, and I love every one of them! My first little vial is still not empty after over 2 months of use, but I have already re-purchased another box for when I run out, which will no doubt be soon. I have been applying the drops with a small angled eye shadow brush and use what's left on my formerly sparse eyebrows after doing the lashlines first. They too have grown, although not as much as the lashes.

Overall, this product is worth the price. It has done everything I was hoping for!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Minniemz

Very very very effective...

I started using this when my stupid eyelash extensions almost literally made my lashes bald!

This made my lashes grow thick and very long that people comment and notice.

I removed one lippie coz' of the expensive price. But a bottle usually lasts me more than 2 mos. i never use the hard brush that comes with it. I use the ELF eyeliner brush nstead. I used this for more than a year without any side effects.

P.S
When i stopped using this(cost cutting), my lashes went back to it's original state. The results aren't permanent. Sad:( i miss my lng beautiful lashes so bad...sigh

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by AbiWilks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use the generic version of this (bimatopost) and it is brilliant, does exactly what it says. It took a couple of months until I could really see results but now my lashes are much longer and darker. Recently I seem to be forgetting to use this at least a couple of times a week and it doesn't seem to have hurt too much, but being diligent about it is definitely better, especially at the start.

My rating for price is because latisse is killer expensive. The stuff I use only costs 11 a bottle.