July 31, 2014 | 2020 users online

Lash Treatments - Latisse Lash Growth Drops

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I got a free bottle of Latisse from my dermatologist and noticed lash growth within the first week. I loved it. Within a month I had lashes and no longer needed to use an eyelash curler. There was some hyerpigmentation on my upper lids, but it was like I had eye shadow on and it was a positive. After about 2 months, pollen season starting, and suddenly I had swollen eyes and it looked like I had a black eye on the right eye. I thought it was due to the pollen and started taking antihistimines, pills and drops, stopped using the Latisse. The problem SLOWLY resolved, was almost gone and I thought I would try the Latisse again. ONE night and I'm back where I was. I don't believe it had to do with the pollen and I have become allergic to the Latisse. I'm very sad because it was wonderful to have lashes and could get up in the morning with no makeup and look much better. Now I have to try to heal up again. I rated it a 1 because of my reaction to it, would love to give it a 5, because that was what it was until this happened.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by lisa4gail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works! My eyelashes had become sparse and my dermatologist suggested it. After the initial $120 for a 4 month supply, I can now use it every other day and it lasts 8 months. I have never had a beauty product work so well! It is awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by asimnicol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Users buy Latisse (Bimatoprost Opthalmic) for saving vision from partial or permanent blindness. Patients that purchase Latisse (Bimatoprost Opthalmic) suffer from various ocular issues that result from increased pressure within the eye. Two of the most important conditions treated by generic Latisse are glaucoma and ocular hypertension. The eyes produce natural fluids to keep the ocular nerves healthy.
The best price I have found online for latisse was at http://www.nobledrugsstore.com/ for 1 bottle only $35.99 and 3 bottles only with discount $99.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by kayab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Latisse! I seriously do not think I could live without it now that my my lashes are so long and thick. I have tried lash extensions, but they seriously thinned out my lashes and irritated my eyes. The best price I have found online for latisse was at skinsolutions.md for $74.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by jentstersgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Latisse. I have had phenomenal results with it. My eyelashes are very long. I could use a little more thickness, but my lashes look so much better with Latisse that I can't complain. It is well worth the money for me. I have not had any problems with my iris changing colors. When I first started Latisse, I had a little redness and itching around my eyes but it has since resolved. I won't go without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by OnlineRxMart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used Latisse Eye Drops/Bimatoprost Solution 0.03% for reducing eyeball stress. it's very useful eye drops & used to increase the eyelash growth in case of Hypotrichosis in which a person experiences slow eyelash growth

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by wintertragedyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using Latisse probably 3 years ago and loved the results-- but hated the price. Then I came across a few forum posts at different skincare sites (one was essentialdayspa, the other I cant recall the name of it which is a pity because I frequented it often in my skincare journey) Anyway, they mentioned this product Careprost (which is basically generic Latisse, same active ingredient and such) that you could get from Indian pharmacies and it was sooo much cheaper than my beloved Latisse. So I decided to give it a shot...and will never go back. Not because I got better results, mind you. Careprost is helping me maintain the same results I got with Latisse. But at about 1/4 of the price!

Anyway, because of the long shipping times, and customs, and credit card fraud that is really just a pain in the butt to take care of, I now order mine from a us company called growlovelylashes.net Never had an issue-- and they have super quick free shipping. ;)

Anyways, I hope this was helpful! I wish I would have known about Careprost before I even started Latisse so I could have saved myself a couple hundred $$!!

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by fish123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I AM SO GLAD I FINALLY MADE THE MOVE TO TRY LATISSE!
I feel like myself again, the way my lashes used to be. I know this may sound silly, but seriously, I feel younger. It makes my eyes brighter and I look better.
Who cares about the price or that you have to use it every night if such small sacrifices make you feel better? Worth it.
I was hesitant for so long, worried what it might do to my health. But there came a point where I decided to try it, especially since I started to notice my lashes thinning and losing definition to my eyes.
I am on week five now and I am so happy I did it. By week four I started to notice a difference. More lashes, definition and length. I am not a makeup person, but I do wear eyeliner/mascara once in a while. Now I just wash and go!
I also feel grateful that I have had no side effects.
Now bear in mind, I did call my eye doctor first and got his approval.
Also, like everyone says, do not use the brushes it comes with. Purchase a THIN liner brush and use that instead, and just one drop for both eyes is all you need, which will also extend your product and cut down on the cost.
Looking forward to seeing what will happen at the two month mark...and the four month mark.
I find myself looking into my own eyes in the mirror, admiring my lashes! (I know...I know..)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ellamonc

Latisse works really good for eyebrows and eyelashes.i used latisse for a while and it does work. The only thing I don't like is price and hassle with prescription. I started using careprost and have to tell you it works the same. Why waste so much money on latisse when you can buy careprost? And I now have even better solution- fysiko! It costs $140 for 6 months supply and lasts about a month over it, do I spend now about $280 a year and no prescription and have amazing eyelashes, compare to latisse when I had to pay $100 per 1,5 months' solution...they all work the dame, careprost and latisse and fysiko, but one sold in India and you have to order from some online pharmacy, another is prescription only - so lots of money and doctor visit, and fysiko is one tube for over 6 months and application brush is inside, no need to buy an applicator

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by akbecca

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had problems with my lashes for years, I was told by a Dermatologist that I have ยท Alopecia Areata of Eyelashes 10 years ago. My left eye only had a few lashs left on it when I started using Latisse the summer of 2012! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE RESULTS! I look normal, I have full long dark lashes. I've been using it for a year now. And I don't think I'll ever give it up! I use one drop for both eyes, I put the drop in the cap from the bottle, I apply the latisee with a eyeliner brush that I paid 3$ for, the brushes that come with the latisse are crap , they waste your investment.I clean both the brush and the bottle cap after each use and have never had a problem. Now that my lashes have grown in so nicely I use latisee ever other night . I highly recommend latisse! While it is expensive, I think it's worth the price, I am looking for a cheaper way to purchase it, as the last bottle I bought was 5ml for $179.00