E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 6/28/2015 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased twice, great for beginner

on 6/23/2015 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this kit for about a year now, every day. I figured it was about time I wrote a review.

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have a back up already. I bought this off of elf's website about a year ago and I still have a bit of the gel left. That's the only side I use because I find the power is a bit too red for me. I bought the darkest shade. I have very thick and dark eyebrows, but sometimes they can be unruly. I sometimes do 15 hour shifts and this product STAYS ON! I will come back home from work and when I use my makeup wipes I will see the product come off which is fantastic!

I use this every single day and I cannot go without it! It' makes my eyebrows look clean cut which is what I love! And the small brush it comes with works amazingly!

Definitely a repurchase for me!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love the sleek packaging of the Studio line from ELF. It is comparable to NARS in my opinion. That being said this is my favorite brow product. I use Medium and find it to be the perfect match for my super dark brown hair. It fills in my brows without looking fake, and the powder sets them nicely. All in all it is my HG brow product

on 6/16/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am truly impressed and absolutely in love with this product! I have used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow pomade and the brow wiz and they were amazing but it's way too much to spend on a brow product. I am a huge fan of ELF products and I knew for sure that I would love this. I am a true brunette and I use it in the shade medium, which is perfect for me. I apply it with their new ELF Eyebrow duo brush, and a little truly goes a long way. I didn't throw away the little brush it comes with as the fluffy end is perfect for applying the brow powder. The packaging is adorable; it's small and compact. This is a very long lasting product. I have a habit of touching my brows all the time and this does not budge! It also stayed put when I was sweating uncontrollably during work outs, and when I got soaking wet in the rain.
I can honestly say that I won't buy any other brow product again,this is my HG! I highly recommend this.

Pros:
* Affordable
* Very long lasting
* Travel friendly packaging
* Comes with a little brush for when you're travelling or when you need a little touch up
* Brows feel natural; not hard or sticky
* Little goes a long way

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this product every day and I love it. I have tried other pencils, waxes, powders, you name it, and I have never found an eyebrow product I have liked more than this ELF kit. I don't use the brush it came with- I use my own flat angled eyeliner brush from MAC.

on 6/12/2015 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using it for years. It looks natural and easy to use. One of ELF's best products for sure

on 6/9/2015 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I normally am a huge fan of e.l.f. products but I'm not crazy about this one. I purchased the darkest kit and it's very waxy and thin. It gave my eyebrows very little color and what little color it did give me didn't last very long.

I don't know what the powder color next to the pomade is for but I never used it.

Love this eyebrow kit. I use it whenever I do my brows, which is quite often, & it creates such a beautiful finish. My eyebrows look so natural & not fake at all. I get compliments all the time on my brows. I absolutely adore this product & would recommend to anyone who is looking for a cheap yet great eyebrow kit! I don't think I'd ever find anything that works so well as this AND it only costs $3! I use the gel to line my brows then the powder to fill them. You can also use the gel to fill them, too. Both ways leave a you with an amazing result & beautiful sculpted eyebrows that look so natural & gorgeous. You won't be disappointed! 💚

on 6/1/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good brow kit for the price. I had one from two faced that cost 5 times as much but wasn't any better so worth it for sure.

on 6/1/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I for one like the packaging of this product. It's a cute little compact case with a small mirror on the inside which is perfect for on the go brow managing. I especially love the brow gel it's perfect for my brows & doesn't break me out plus the brush that comes inside the kit is easy to use & apply the product. You don't have to be a professional mua to use this kit. Also the dark brown is perf for my brow colors. I just line my brows with my dark brown eyeliner & shape & fill with this little baby & I'm done. The price is cheap but the product itself is amazing. I would definitely repurchase & I have lol

Popular Brows Products