April 20, 2014 | 1982 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by arlenek

I have gone through several jars, great moisturiser not to thick, easily absorbed. And great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Duleiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The very best face cream I've ever tried! Actually, it kicked out the oh-so-beloved La Mer. It didn't broke me out at all, my skin felt instantly softer and firmer and it is a good base for my foundation (I use it every morning, so not as a night cream). It is a little bit gel-like, not thick at all and worked for my friend with acne-prone, oily skin really good as well. The fragrance is a bit flowery but it goes away in a few minutes. Beware of the retinol, you should use suncream before you leave the house! And for the pricetag it can't be beaten. Five lippies, I recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by sugarcookielady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UNBELIEVABLE.
I have used this for almost a year and it is the best cream I have ever used. I get compliments on my skin on a regular basis and people are chocked when I tell them about Lacura from ALDI. My skin is so smooth and even. I wish the packaging was a pump so I didb't need to dip my fingers in the pot often.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by mandy010365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My Holy Grail face cream. I use it day and night. I am 47 and my skin is as soft and smooth as someone in their 20s. Yes honestly! I have been blessed with good genes and do not really have wrinkles so can't really comment on that. I think it has a cumulative effect. The more I used it the better I looked. Try it and not just for a couple of days. Use it until you finish the jar and then decide how you feel about it. I should say I have had all types of face creams including some La Praire costing over 100 and this beats all of them - no contest.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by swan1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great buy! Such a great price point for a fantastic product!
I normally break out with alot of products, and was worried about this - but nope! It was fine!
My old gripe would be the pot! I wish it had a little spatula or something, but for 2.99 I'm not going to argue!! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic product, absolutely love it.
Paid 1,99.- at Aldi for a 50ml pot.

It sinks in really nicely and my skin feels really nice and soft in the morning.
I like the heavy glass pot as many plastic pots contain chemicals which can transfer to the cream.

I have used this cream now for 4 wks and I am very happy with the results. It defo beats most of the premium brands I have used in the past ( Estee Lauder, Vichy, Biotherm...)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Afrocutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have high maintenance skin. Oily but dehydrated, sensitive to some products/ingredients & not others, acne prone and now I'm in the aging demographic. Over the summer had an acne outbreak like no other and the topical Rx were drying my skin out. In the am I would wake up with dry patches, so hence the search for a DS low cost (recession is biting) nightcream. Olay anti-wrinkle is v.basic and not very moisturising, I would slather it on and it wouldn't touch the sides. I read about some award Lacura has received and I went to check it out. Bought this for 2 and used it that night. Only a little was needed and woke up with no dry patches.
Now I have stepped down the night Rx and have no need for such a cream. So now use it in the day under SS and make up. It isn't greasy nor leaves the glycerin shine.
What I don't like about it is the pot, haven't used a cream pot in years also the glass makes it not so good in the bathroom or for travelling.
The fragrance! If u like lily of the valley, or sweetpea perfumes then get it. I'm more of a dark scented perfume lover me, so I have to just wait till my nose gets used to the scent. Hasn't irritated my skin and during my Rx didn't create breakouts.
I have only just read the ingredients properly and it has a bunch of high cloggers in there. But 2, I can't complain too much. I think I will try the aqua complete moisturiser next.
I forgot to mention about the anti wrinkle aspect of it. It costs 2.... Nuff said.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Okay, I have had to put my overall rating for this product up by one to four. Having got used to the artificial floral fragrance I used this day and night until the end of the jar. The results of this on the skin are subtle, very subtle, as it wasn't until I started using something else that I realised the effort of this jar of cream. It is oil free. It doesn't have a large amount of glycerin init, therefore it doesn't create the dreaded shine. It didn't cause breakouts and it moisturised my skin without a residue. On really crap skin days that my skin felt parched and my powder wasn't gonna cut it, I was able to mix this with a little concealer and cream to powder foundation (like tiny amounts seriously 1:4 parts cream, on the back of hand), buff onto my skin after my ss and it helped my skin outby providing moisture so no flakes, without the oil slick and mu coverage that doesn't look like a mask. Honesty my skin only better.
As for the active ingredients, I don't know if I can force myself to believe that this had assisted my skin to even out, as I use a pa++/ spf40 everyday to complement my bha and hp treatments.
The cost of this is 10% of the cream I am using at present and hands down this is great in comparison. I am now looking for another product like this with the same qualities as this without the fragrance. If you have a suggestion pls pm me with it! Thank you for reading. x

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by junkfood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the excellent reviews I read here on MUA. I paid about $12 CDN on eBay (no Aldi in Canada), and I love it! It's so incredibly moisturizing! The product hasn't made me break out either, but that's rarely been an issue for me. The only drawback is that I haven't noticed a difference in my hyperpigmentation scars. Also,I wish it came in a tube, but the issue of the "antioxidants breaking down in the presence of air" is not that big an issue because you're not leaving the jar open at all times, only when you need it. And remember to close the jar tightly!
I went on a trip to Ireland at the beginning of July, and in Killarney, I walked almost 20 minutes to Aldi and picked up 4 jars for 2 each!! Considering it would cost at least $30 for a VERY similar product under the name of Clinique or Estee Lauder, etc, any drawbacks I have with the product are null.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by FreedomDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to start by saying that my skin has always reacted badly to products with retinol, but having stuck to the same skincare regime for over a year, I got bored and wanted to try some new product, so I decided to try this one due to the excellent reviews. Unfortunately, just like all products with retinol, this broke me out in little red bumps. The other thing that I found quite odd, was that my eyes would get very irritated during the night (I'm mostly aware of that when I get up in the morning) when I had this on. I generally have no problems with fragranced products, so not sure what the reason is, but the perfume in this is stronger than in most fragranced creams. Oh well, at least it was cheap

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by RaineKim

PROS:
-Moisturizing enough for my dry skin, though I do put the Lioele Sleeping Pack over this.
-Feels nice when I put it on
-Cheap
-Glass jar (well it seems like it's glass) ~I don't like plastic containers as they tend to have chemicals that gets mixed with the product itself.

CONS:
-The strong smell
-As other people mentioned, you have to stick your finger in, which is very unsanitary (even if you washed your hands)
-It seems like the strong smell irritated my skin as I have very sensitive skin
-It broke me out

CONCLUSION:
I'm disappointed with this cream because a lot of people are obviously raving about it. I used it for about a week and a half, and I can say that it just didn't work for me as much as I wanted it to. The smell is so strong that when I first put it on I felt nauseous and sick. If you don't mind spending a couple of bucks, try this out. It seems to be working for other people, just not for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No