Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 5/12/2014 10:56:00 AM

I have tried the Pink original one and now I just recently acquired this one. It cost less than $10 so the price is right on point and the packaging is lovely. That being said - I CANNOT wear this during the Summer months. In the winter I'm a NW25 and this is slightly gray on my skin but I can fix it with a bit of bronzer. During the Summer months I darken like most Olive skinned people and with this on I suffer from the pasty face. So, if you're a light skin tone this will work just right on you. I wish Skin79 did a warmer one, I think I would wear it yearly. The benefits are awesome, what I have done in order to still get the benefits from this product is that I use it as a moisturizer under my foundation and it works just right. My roommate has very oily skin and I got her hooked on this, she loves it and doesn't leave the house without it. You can apply it with your fingers, sponge or a brush, it's very versatile.

on 4/26/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

If anyone wants medium coverage and hates cakeyness and NEEDS A NATURAL SKIN APPEARANCE, look no further.
for reference i am NW15

PROS:
-looks 100% natural. I seriously cannot get over how natural this looks on the skin whilst still evening my skintone out.
-medium-ish coverage. won't conceal crazy breakouts or dark spots, but if redness and light scars are your vices, this asian bb cream will knock your socks off
-feels amazing on the skin, truly creaming like skincare
-the finish is glowy-satin, but not overly shiny, and dries to a soft feel, not sticky or tacky if you touch it
-affordable!

CONS:
-you do need quite a bit of this product, a full pump and maybe a half if you blend all the way down your neck
-takes a bit to dry and oxidize
-only comes in one shade.
-only available online in USA Canada etc.

on 4/23/2014 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this as I am running out of my Pink Label one and wanted to treat myself to something new. So glad I did! This has a bit more coverage than the Pink Label, color is very similar when it comes out of the pump. Smells the same, like sunscreen (but it isn't heavy and it fades). I use this after exfoliating and moisturizing. It is grey-ish at first but blends into my NW/NC20-25 skin nicely. I am not sure about the color match during the summer when I get tanned, but I am sure I could mix a bit of darker foundation with it. My pores look invisible and my skin has a healthy glow (not sheen or shine). I do need concealer on my small patch of melasma but that's it. I dust it with some La Mer translucent loose powder and my skin looks fabulous! Lasts all day and doesn't clog my pores. This became my #1 over the Pink one!

on 4/21/2014 8:39:00 PM

I really like the feel of this BB cream. I have relatively clear, but slightly uneven skin tone so I don't need much coverage. Although I use a brush to apply it most of the time, fingers work pretty well too. I do wish that this came in a darker color. I am very light-skinned for an Asian and even I have trouble with the shade sometimes.

on 3/31/2014 4:31:00 PM

This is... different. In a good way, though. It scared me at first because it's very thick... I guess that's the right word to use. However, it glided on my face very smooth and for me was very easy to blend. The smell was very nice as well. Not at all overpowering. It feels great. Almost like I'm wearing nothing, but it's got coverage to it. I wouldn't say it's full on me right now, but I'm sure (as with most Skin79 B.B. creams) you could build it to be as such. All and all I am very pleased with this.

on 3/15/2014 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have this bb cream for 3 years now. I have quite sensitive skin and is very very difficult for me to find a product that doesn't breaks me out and reacts in some way. But with this i haven't found many problems. It's easy to blend, yes, i have shine in my T zone quite fast but this is something that It comes with me for ages now. I would recomend this. In fact, as an example, I have to admit that yes, i still trying new bb creams and cc creams but now I always have this by my side, just in case the other breaks me out.
It's not a miracle but It makes its job so well that i could not live without it.

UPDATE: I haven't repurchase this bbcream. After a long run, I realized that the silicones and parabens haven't got a good relationship with my skin. Although the new formula only have one or two silicones, it doesn't worth it for me anymore.

on 2/26/2014 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This can be the best BB cream I ever used and works really well on me. I'm oily/combination skin and have acne scars, so this product totally cover everything up on my face!!! and is not cakey at all! The only problem is it is really grey when I put it on and even after oxidized it is too white for me so I have to mix it with a darker shade foundation to match my skin tone. But other than that it is perfect!

on 2/13/2014 7:41:00 PM

I'm on my third bottle of this product. I will buy it for the rest of my life if I can. I have very pale, sensitive and acne prone skin. I do a lot of treatments for acne and this provides the sun protection I need without any irritation. I love this so much. I haven't tried a ton of other BB's. Mostly American ones, drugstore and high-end, and I have not been impressed. This is so silky and luxurious feeling, but it dries to a nice, dewy powder finish. It is very light, so it is best for pale complexions. Sometimes I use a little argan oil underneath, but it isn't necessary, it is very moisturizing on its own.

This just wasn't for me. It was too dark for my skin even after it had oxidised and made my skin extremely oily.

I have tried several BB creams from different Korean brand such as Missha, Hanskin and Skin79.

Initially, I have found this one is the best for my skin type: combination and very sensitive skin (even most of my Korean friends wont know this product?? Quite weird !

As it wont make my skin oily, I applied it before the make up based. Even it gives a bit thicker feeling when I tried to apply it. But it gives the make up based smooth after that. So its quite ok. At that time I stayed in New Zealand where is the nice weather in the world (max of 5 degree in winter and 28 degree max in summer). I have used it in summer and winter as well.

However after I was back to my home country for several months where is very hot and humidity (summer time is around 30-40 degree). It wont work. It makes my skin very oily and my face looks fatter. So I have to stop it. Then I guess it can only work in the cold weather or not humidity country???

Until now, this is my third bottle but I don't find my skin getting improvement (whitening , uv protection, ect) at all. My skin is getting darker and I have also developed pimples !!!