September 14, 2014 | 2112 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Yves Rocher - Eye Make-up Remover with Camomile [DISCONTINUED]

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2005 5:29:00 PM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have tried several times, but I have no luck in getting my eye-makeup off with this one. Not only it stings, but
it's like adding water to my waterproof mascara, and after vigorously trying to remove anything around the eye area I only smear the makeup around in my face, not removing anything.
This is my all-time most hated make-up remover ever.

Just a note:

After more than 15 years of being a repeat customer at Yves Rocher, I've closed my membership and account after being treated rudely one last time by their customer service in Norway. Clearly the company has a worldwide issue with their customers if they are dissatisfied, after reading more than one review mentioning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Dolphinmoon

This eye makup remover is great for getting off hard to remove mascara. It is very gentle and long lasting.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by scraps

!! CRAP!!! Love the other one though, the green gel..that works mint!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 6:11:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

This comes in a dark-blue bottle. Although I absolutely adore Bio-Calmille eye makeup remover gel from Yves Rocher too, this one is crappy.

It takes A LOT of product to actually remove some makeup and it's too liquid. Moreover, it stings my eye and it is too irritating. Cheap but worthless. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2004 10:59:00 PM More reviews by lady_athena

This product did not work for me at all. It did a sub par job in removing my eyeshadow but could not budge my mascara. I had to rub and rub and my eyes were so irritated after using it. The only upside is the price, it's super cheap, but you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2004 3:47:00 PM More reviews by lisasurf1

I am stocking up this stuff. it is terrific! I use it as a facial cleanser, sooooo gentle yet very effective. My skin feel so soft after using it...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2004 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Tchachka

Yet another dissapointment from Yves Rocher. Doesn't remove mascara completely, the packaging is very unfortunate and you always end up squezing more that you need. And the smell is ghastly. I'm sooo dissapointed in Yves Rocher. Would never put this brand's products on my face!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

This has been my favourite for years, takes off the eye makeup effectively and doesn't sting. There are also often special deals, where yu can get it very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 6:59:00 PM More reviews by urang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised to learn that other reviewers don't find this product effective. This is the only non-oily remover I've found that works great for me! It feels very mild, non-irritating, and I must stress **non-oily**. I did notice that it doesn't work as well with cotton balls as it does with flat, circular cotton pads (but isn't that true of most makeup removers?)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Xepera

I agree with all
of you that mentioned the fact that it doesn't remove eye make-up very well
and that is because it doesn't have any cleanser in it! After reading the ingredients
I decided to use it as a eye treatment and it works great!! Especially
when I have puffy eyes from my monthly hormonal fluctuation ^_^

I soak two
cotton balls an place them on my eyes for a few minutes or longer if possible.
I don't know why
YR market this product as a "make-up remover" but it would do better
if it was marketed as an eye soothing treatment.

Ingredients:

Water, chamomile (anthemis nobilis) extract, polysorbate 20, peg-8, peg 30,
glyceryl stearate, polyaminpropyl biguanide, tetrasodium EDTA
continued >>