September 22, 2014 | 1568 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by thedollygirl

this product is my go to liquid eyeliner. i have extremely oily lids when it comes to the summer time and i can rely on it always. its really easy to clean off and for a product which stays on your lids throughout the whole day, you are able to remove it just as easy with make up remover or when having a shower. the brush tip is easy to work with and won't wear off.

The downfall for this product is that it can dry out quite quickly when applying it but if applied sufficiently and quickly it will last you the whole day. it just takes practice.

however, this doesn't stop me from purchasing it in the future. i'm on to my third one already, I've been using these for 3 years now and I still haven't found anything that has the same staying power as this particular eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by missbrightside08

amazing so far!! This pen has a super thin and jet black line, really sharp and precise tip applicator. The tip is a thin brush tip but concentrates the color very well. I'll find out in a few months if it still as good. Kind of expensive, and hard to find in the U.S. but I got mine at Mitsuwa.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by March9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Its fine tip promotes a very easy, quick and neat application.

Definitely not waterproof as my eyes tear easily, and the eyeliner comes off once my tears come into contact with it.

Relatively smudge proof. However, I have tapered eyelids and it smudges slightly at the inner portions of my eyelids. But I have to point out that the smudging might also be due to my eyes tearing. Eyeliner at the outer corner of my eyes stays put for the whole day.

Overall, in love with its easy application, but not impressed with its staying power. Great to have on days when I'm in a hurry, but still on a look out for an eyeliner which is more water and smudge proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by agnesbones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Really like this product !! I wasnt confident to use a liquid eyeliner till my bff introduced this to me when we were on a trip at hk (the land of sasa), the price is relatively cheap, cheaper than what I was using previously. The eyeliner lasted the whole day on my oily lids without the need to apply primer to make it last. ** one tip on using this eyeliner is to give it a hard shake before application to make it not watery/faded liner as the previous reviews complains about it.**

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by papilloncrazy

I have really oily lids and even with primer none of the high end brands stay on my lids or waterline. I've tried the toughest liners from MAC, UD and MUFE. I'd given up then I went to Taiwan on holiday and saw this liner and thought oh well might as well try a drugstore brand... If it doesn't work then I'd only wasted a bit of money.

When I tried it I was not confident it would stay. It was smooth to glide on relative to my estee lauder waterproof one. I didn't bring my primer with me so I put it on my eyelid and waterline and went to the night market.

To my delight and horror, it stayed on all night and I couldn't get it off (cos I didn't have my waterproof eye makeup remover with me... But didn't think I'd need it cos none of my liners ever stayed long enough to need it.

It's strange but true. This is and remains one of my most trusted yet cheapest drugstore cosmetic in my entire collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a fantastic product, as it is only like 60% waterproof and 80% smudgeproof. It's either I got a defect or it's really like this. While this can last throughout a long day without me rubbing my eyes, I still prefer my gel liners over this because it really lasts and doesn't smudge off or flake off.

I need to set this with an eyeshadow for it to last without flaking off on its own. This don't even last over UDPP which is very frustrating when I really want it to work. I wear this for school now because my school days are short and this defines my eyes quite nicely. I just don't really like the lasting power even when I believe I don't have oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by s3nsational

My FAVOURITE eyeliner of all time. I have oily lids and every single eye liner that I've tried has never worked for me. It would smudge like crazy by the end of the day, even when I prime my lids or when I apply some eye shadow over it. One day, I watched bubzbeauty's video and she raved about the k palette eyeliner so I bought it to test it out.

Applied it the first day without primer, it stayed on very well! but it did rub off a bit in the corners (by this time, it was almost 8 hours in). but it still worked very well. Second time I applied it, I primed my eyelids first with UDPP and it stayed on for more than 12 hours! no smudges, no fading, no nothing!! it's great! This has been my favorite eyeliner of all time. :D

Oh, and the product glides on soo smoothly so the application is very easy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got a limited edition one, its in like a bright/hot pink packaging instead of black and at first i was SUPER disappointed. it had like NO pigmentation whatsoever,it was like a light watery grey color! i had to apply like 7 coats really fast to get an even black color if not it would dry and not look smooth. but i kept using it b/c atleast it worked...after about 2 weeks the color intensified and the formula thickened a bit and now its black like a regular liner so now i like it a lot.

compared to dolly wink, i prefer dolly wink 100% b/c w/ this k-palette one sometimes i get SLIGHT smuding to my the bottom outer corner/sides of my eyes that doesnt happen with dolly wink. but i prefer this to the physicians formula b/c that one flakes a bit

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by raindropz

This is truly a HG eye liner! My lids can be slightly oily and i have monolids...the product dries quickly and I have worn it all day without a smudge. The color is a true black, and the tip is so thin/easy to work with, it always draws a perfect line / wing. I'm not sure if it has less product than usual liquid eyeliners, or if I just use it way too often...but I've never hung onto a liner long enough to have it run out on me, and I have run out of this one. My 2nd one is on its way at approx. $16 from sasa (free international shipping if the order is >$100). Not sure where to get this locally in Canada and that's my only gripe. Anyone?

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by peekaboa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Other

(EDIT)
I took 2 lippies off the product as it dries soooo fast. now it looks like i drew my lids with faded liner or something. not worth it.

(Original comment)
I bought the original but it is a tad disappointing as too sheer (tho i am so fair). Maybe I just got a bad batch but it is better than really black shade as I would look hideous in professional line.

It stays put whole day no need touch up but this would mean a tad hard to be removed.

IT IS SO EASY TO WORK WITH, trust me I succeeded in winged eyeliner on first attempt, and all subsequent attempts.

Would not repurchase since there are tonnes of other options for me to play around with. I would prefer if the price is lower as it is no way cheap.