K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

4.2

Aqua, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Ammonium Styrene/Methylstyrene, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide

on 8/1/2013 4:01:00 AM

I was truly prepared to love this. I had such high hopes for it due to its terrific word-of-mouth. But this was terrible on me. The non-waterproof version smudged badly on me. Thinking that the waterproof version would be actually waterproof, I bought it. It was the single worst decision of the year, wasting my money on 2 terrible eyeliners!

I produce a lot of tears whenever I yawn, so maybe nobody else has this problem. But this eyeliner smudged so badly on me, I was practically Taylor Momsen. I put it on my upper lids and the eyeliner smudged all the way below my eyes. As if that wasn't bad enough, it left a dark tint that was practically impossible to remove from my skin and my contact lenses.

The only consolation to this horrifying experience is that I hadn't left home with it on yet.

Will NOT repurchase. Will stick to Marjolica's eyeliner for now. While it's not waterproof, I'm glad the eyeliner simply disappears upon contact with my tears without making me look like a panda and destroying a $300 pair of contact lenses!

on 7/26/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought this a week ago and i loved it the first time i tried it.

Pros
1) very fine tip which gives you good control and precision
2) The brush is very soft and it like glides nicely on your skin
3) A perfect amount of product comes out when you use it
4) Jet black colour.
5) Doesn't feel like you have it on your eyes
6) It stays on for a long time

Cons
1) The product design is a bit plain

In conclusion, this product is worth your money even though it did cost alot. I do hope it last me for a while. I'm going to use this product more and update my review then.
I definitely recommend this product. It beats wasting money on many bad products you keep trying.

I hope this helped. Thanks.

on 5/15/2013 1:39:00 AM

I ran out of my usual Dolly Wink and decided to give it a go with this one. It's good but not as good as Dolly Wink's. The line is not as sharp and not as black. The black colour does fade and flake a little quicker too. Would go back to my favourite Dolly Wink and won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My go-to for Korean idol, TV drama protagonist peepers--subtly defined and can last a good batting and crying and walking in the rain. Make the most of the super thin brush for the most natural-looking, eye shape-enhancing line by drawing it super close to the lash line, or extend on where your lash shadows fall when you wear mascara. The price? From the humid tropics to the dry winters of the north, I'd pay more for it if I have to. It's just that good.

on 4/21/2013 2:46:00 PM

The only - and I mean ONLY - eyeliner that does not smudge. I tried it out in 37 degree celsius summer heat. Exercised for an hour and it still did not budge. It's pricey but worth every cent.

on 3/27/2013 7:07:00 AM

this product is my go to liquid eyeliner. i have extremely oily lids when it comes to the summer time and i can rely on it always. its really easy to clean off and for a product which stays on your lids throughout the whole day, you are able to remove it just as easy with make up remover or when having a shower. the brush tip is easy to work with and won't wear off.

The downfall for this product is that it can dry out quite quickly when applying it but if applied sufficiently and quickly it will last you the whole day. it just takes practice.

however, this doesn't stop me from purchasing it in the future. i'm on to my third one already, I've been using these for 3 years now and I still haven't found anything that has the same staying power as this particular eyeliner.

amazing so far!! This pen has a super thin and jet black line, really sharp and precise tip applicator. The tip is a thin brush tip but concentrates the color very well. I'll find out in a few months if it still as good. Kind of expensive, and hard to find in the U.S. but I got mine at Mitsuwa.

on 3/7/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its fine tip promotes a very easy, quick and neat application.

Definitely not waterproof as my eyes tear easily, and the eyeliner comes off once my tears come into contact with it.

Relatively smudge proof. However, I have tapered eyelids and it smudges slightly at the inner portions of my eyelids. But I have to point out that the smudging might also be due to my eyes tearing. Eyeliner at the outer corner of my eyes stays put for the whole day.

Overall, in love with its easy application, but not impressed with its staying power. Great to have on days when I'm in a hurry, but still on a look out for an eyeliner which is more water and smudge proof.

on 1/29/2013 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Really like this product !! I wasnt confident to use a liquid eyeliner till my bff introduced this to me when we were on a trip at hk (the land of sasa), the price is relatively cheap, cheaper than what I was using previously. The eyeliner lasted the whole day on my oily lids without the need to apply primer to make it last. ** one tip on using this eyeliner is to give it a hard shake before application to make it not watery/faded liner as the previous reviews complains about it.**

on 11/27/2012 5:06:00 AM

I have really oily lids and even with primer none of the high end brands stay on my lids or waterline. I've tried the toughest liners from MAC, UD and MUFE. I'd given up then I went to Taiwan on holiday and saw this liner and thought oh well might as well try a drugstore brand... If it doesn't work then I'd only wasted a bit of money.

When I tried it I was not confident it would stay. It was smooth to glide on relative to my estee lauder waterproof one. I didn't bring my primer with me so I put it on my eyelid and waterline and went to the night market.

To my delight and horror, it stayed on all night and I couldn't get it off (cos I didn't have my waterproof eye makeup remover with me... But didn't think I'd need it cos none of my liners ever stayed long enough to need it.

It's strange but true. This is and remains one of my most trusted yet cheapest drugstore cosmetic in my entire collection.