September 30, 2014 | 2066 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by okrockon

I, for one, love this product. I am a latina with light to medium beige skin, some warm undertones and some pink. It's a real pain for me to find the right shades in foundation or the right sunless products. I tried Jergens natural glow lotion before and did not like it at all, it smelled and left streaks. I took a chance on this because it was the only one at the store I went to and I figured it were gradual that it'd be okay. I'm glad I tried this, it does not smell much, I only noticed a faint trace of sunless smell hours after applying. It dried quickly, and looks even. I had immediate results, too, I was that pale from being indoors all winter! I really like this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by morningbender

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't call this a moisturizer at all. But it really gives a nice, natural color! I have really REALLY fair legs and use the medium/tan color and after two-three uses, I look perfectly sun-kissed. Not orange at all! I use it with a little bit of plain lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOTION all the way.

This definitely needs some fine tuning. It doesn't moisturize at all, and the foam is super sticky and watery feeling. I'll keep it around as the colour isn't bad, but I would never want to apply this every day :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by fairbeauty16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this product today. I applied a second application several hours after applying it for the first time and found that it quickly built up to a really nice medium tan. The color was a golden brown instead of the dreaded orange color that has resulted from so many of the other self tanners I have used. The scent is the only downside to it that I found other than the very mild amound of streaking that occured around my bikini line. This mostly occured due to my careless and quick application around that area. Overall this is a really great self tanner for this awesome price. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. This says a lot coming from the palest person on the face of the earth.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by musicbox93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have nc35 skin so I didn't think it would work, but it works perfectly! My only complaint is that it fades kind of unevenly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by triplemom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm reviewing the new Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-the one that claims to have no self-tanning odor. This is the only self-tanner I will use from now on because it truly has NO scent. It's a miracle. I shun self-tanners in general b/c I hate their metallic, nasty smell and the heavy, takes-10-hours-to-dry consistency. Ugh. This foam is truly odorless. However, being a foam, it doesn't really moisturize, hence the 4 out of 5 lippies. I need to exfoliate more, :). The foam itself is a little runny, more like a lotion with whipped air in it rather than a mousse. But I like the fact that it dries almost instantly and I don't have to walk around naked for 30 minutes for it to dry, hoping my kids won't burst into the bedroom and I won't catch sight of myself in the mirror.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Madeline0256

Its not a fantastic moisturizer but it works good enough if you dont have really dry skin. I didnt notice any streaking and the color is a nice golden color compared to my pasty winter color. This is the first self tanning product that I've used and so far I like what im seeing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by rsch94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using this for a couple years in conjunction with the revitalizing lotion from the same line. Great products. I buy Medium/Tan for more immediate results. Natural looking colour with no streaking (if applied correctly! - make sure to blend it in VERY well otherwise yes, you will be left with streaking. Try it on moisturized skin if you're still having problems). The foam is very convenient to cover large areas.

My only complaint is that this stains your hands if you leave it on without washing it off your palms straight after application. However, that can be sorted out with exfoliation and happens with the majority of self tanners. I use this primarily on my body and use the lotion of my face. I just find it harder to blend the foam into my face compared to the lotion. No breakouts/irritation.

I'll rebuy as long as Jergen's keeps producing it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

Comparing this to the regular lotion version, I prefer the lotion. I used the medium-tan colour and found that it didn't darken as fast as the lotion counter-part. It also didn't moisturize my skin so I tossed this can after a month of use. The only good thing about this mousse version, is that the mousse is easy to rub into the skin, however, I didn't find that it dried any faster than the lotion version. It dispenses like a hair mousse then upon contact with the skin the mousse melts into a slippery gel like consistency that stays wet on my skin for as long as any lotion would. For this reason, I much prefer to use the Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer (lotion) or any other self-tanner for that matter.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by JennaGarner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg this junk sucks and takes weeks to come off bcuz i applied it everyday and it speckled off in many areas it was ugly and unflattering dont waste ur $$$$