April 18, 2014 | 1125 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - unconditional love

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Cadensmom06

I got this perfume as a gift for my birthday and i LOVE it. i wouldnt have ever bought this for myself but i love the way it smells on the skin..not overly sweet..it is just right. i think i am going to buy the full size because i only have the small gift-set size and throw that one in my purse. very light everyday perfume that you can wear to work without it feeling like too much. go smell this one for yourself!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

While I'm not a philosophy fan - I tested this product at my local ulta and fell in love. To me it smells like blackberry and vanilla. It is a very sweet wearable scent. My husband really likes it and so do I!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Zevie

I bought both Unconditional Love and Falling in Love in the smaller sizes in order to try them out. I kept hearing that they were really similar scents but that's not my experience at all. I didn't like Falling in Love but I love Unconditional Love. It's light and unoffensive, which is great because my allergies can't tolerate heavier perfumes. The perfume is sort of lemony and sweet with berry and cotton candy notes. To me, it smells like a more grown-up version of Falling in Love. My only complaint that the lasting power isn't that great. Otherwise, it's a pretty perfume that's appropriate for many occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by jennacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The scent is absoulutley amazingggg(: i love the light floral scent with hints of rasberry in it!!! the fragrance is divine i love it so much. i wear this scent occasionally on first dates. its a scent that reminds you of love and first dates haha. it has pretty good staying powder(about 3-3.5 hours?)
the lotion is good too! the firming emulsion is alright. not a big difference but noticable! loveeee the scent and its so hydrating!!!!!!

i really wish the perfume would have a more decorative packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by jdhorrorshow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Despite my unfavorable rating, I actually immediately loved this perfume when I smelled it in a store. Someone here described it well.. something like berries, vanilla, lemon cake. Unfortunatelly, I still have almost a full bottle but can't use it anymore because it reminds me too much of an unpleasant time in my life. Lame, I know... to let a perfectly good perfume go to waste for such a reason, but scents/smells have a profound effect on me, both in a positive and negative way.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Delightful floral sweet cotton candy,berries,lemon cake,vanilla kind of perfume...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by dial800whocares

Not sure why there is a lotion picture on top for the fragrance review...but in any case i am talking about the fragrance...

I absolutely LOVE this scent. I cannot being to describe how nice i think this is. Its sweet but not cloying. It reminds me almost of a vanilla lemon cookie or maybe a lemon meringue scent. Its SO nice. Its perfect for summer and when people around you start saying..you smell SO good, or YUM, or come here and let me sniff you again.you know you have a winner!!

Also, I dont think this is like falling in love at all. Falling in love is alot more floral then this scent. This scent is more of a gourmand then a floral imo. I would def buy it again and hope they never discontinue this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this fragrance. It's soft and pretty althought it does smell very similar to Falling in love. The smaller, more square bottle shape is probably more practical but I bought the small bottle for my purse which is fine. It does smell a little strong or has an alcohol scent at first but give it a few minutes and it's really lovely. I would rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a big fan of Philosophy fragrances. I wore "Falling in Love" on my wedding day. I received a large sample of "Unconditional Love" from Sephora and loved it immediately. Like all Philosophy scents, it is very light and not overpowering at all. I tend toward light floral and citrus fragrances; this is more of a floral. I wear it as an everyday perfume. It smells so good I just feel better as soon as I spray it on! It lasts about four hours. The price is reasonable too, for such a high quality fragrance. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by last_star

I am an avid wearer of Philosophy's Falling in Love fragrance, but I received a sample of this, so I decided to try it out for a few days. Let me just say, I LOVE it. I didn't think I would be crazy about it initially. It smelled very similar to FIL, but was missing some of the key notes. I was proved completely wrong though. It has that same warmness, but also a burst of citrus in the beginning. It reminds me of Fresh Sugar a bit. I will definitely be buying a full-size bottle of this in the near future.