July 30, 2014 | 2115 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have terrible dark circles. I've tried all kinds of concealers and I saw a You Tuber talking about how great this was for her dark circles, so I thought I'd try it. It is a little on the expensive side but you only have to use a tiny dot for your under-eyes, so this tube will last me ages. It covers the discoloration very well, and makes me look more awake and alert. Plus it matches my skin tone perfectly which is really hard to find being as fair as I am. It also covers pimples and other blemishes well. I personally wouldn't recommend using it on those because it has a very liquid-y consistency and it's hard to get a small enough amount. I personally only use it for my eyes and redness around my nose and it works great for that. Beware that when you first buy it tho it will be very runny and almost watery for a couple of uses but that does go away, so don't freak.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite concealer that I've tried to date. I like that I can use it under my eyes as well as on my blemishes and acne scars. A little bit goes a long way, and I like that it's in a tube because it's easy to control. The best way to apply this concealer is with a fluffy blending brush (like for your crease, I use a Sonia Kashuk one). Doesn't really crease, especially if I set it with some powder, stays all day, and covers nicely. $25 is worth it cause this will probably last me a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by eyesarahclops

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great coverage and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Marianaburgos

It settles and looks like your wearing a lot of concealer but if you use it just on small breakouts it's great. It doesn't break me break out and I have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is crucial in my every day makeup. As someone who suffers from spider veins on my nose and sides of my mouth, I couldn't go without this stuff. The price is steep for a small tube, but let me tell you it lasts ATLEAST a year. I used a tiny dab and it covers my main areas (around my nose, my chin and under my eyes) and it's got awesome coverage. It stays on all day, has a nice feel to it - I think if you had REALLY oily skin, you may want to avoid this... however for normal/dry side skin, it's heaven sent. Even when my skin gets a bit oilier in the summer, this stuff is incredible (however I do use my Mac FX powder over everything). The #1 thing for me about this stuff is the coverage - I even got my mom hooked, who has really bad rosacea. Love love love, will always buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by SassyCappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Let me start this off by saying that I don't actually use this concealer as a concealer...well, I kind of do, but I more so use it in place of a foundation because it matches my skin perfectly (Light 18), and the Lock-It Foundation exceeds my price limit for foundation. I got this concealer as a sample from Sephora and once I finished the sample, I prolonged buying it because of the price (call me frugal, I don't care). But I finally caved and bought it for myself just before Christmas. It took me several weeks to use it because I wanted to finish the concealer I was already using. But again, I caved and applied it one day to hide my under-eye circles. I was impressed with the result. The next time I used it, I didn't feel like applying foundation, so I settled for this concealer instead. Well, what do you know...my face came out perfectly with just a little bit of this concealer (more than a little bit to cover my natural flush). I dab it on my face, then blend it in with my fingers and set it with a powder. I love this concealer; it gives me this awesome airbrushed finish, making my skin look like porcelain. For the price, it wish there was more product. I mean, .58 fl. oz. for $25? However, I love the design of the tube - it's very Kat-like. I guess in all reality, we're just paying for a name, but I honestly don't mind it because this product is actually pretty amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

This covers my dark dark circles well but I felt like it was too thick and settled into my fine lines. It's also hard to blend because its so thick. I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love this concealer!

It covers all my redness and blemishes so easily it's like a miracle. I use the tiniest bit of product and blend it out with a buffing brush and the result is just flawless. I usually top this with a light translucent setting powder and it lasts all day/night. It CAN get a bit cakey if you apply a lot, but there's really no need since this covers so well.

One thing though, as it is a TATTOO concealer, I tried using it to cover one of my tattoos.. didn't work as I could still see the darkness coming through. Maybe it would've worked if I had used Kat Von D's entire tattoo line, along with a primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by tofubabiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer for the past 3 years,,, it is a really good undereye concealer, I don't have much else to conceal on my face besides my dark circles, so a little bit goes along way. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

Absolutely love this! It covers my acne blemishes AND scars! The staying power is also phenomenal. I have an issue with my undereye circles, but I need to use a separate treatment to lighten them. Overall very strong and lasting lasting concealer.