Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

3.8

All shades contain: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene, Carbonate, Silica, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol. /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

it is my favorite, it doesnt look cakey, it doesnt last all day but it looks natural, and not patchy. you get a lot of product for 25$ i use it on my blumishes & also under my eyes, and i love it !

on 5/1/2014 10:09:00 AM

This stuff is HG status for me. It covers acne and PIH with a tiny amount of product. There are a few things to note, though. I would not recommend this for under eyes. It is much to thick and it will crease. Also, all the shades available lean rather yellow. But there is nothing that can compare in acne covering.

on 4/20/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I would not purchase this concealer ever again. I was so excited about the concealer when I first heard about it because I have a light freckled birthmark around my eye that the person at Sephora aid this concealer would definitely cover. When I tried it it did cover the light freckles but at the se time it made me look about 10 years older because the concealer just trapped itself in every little line under my eyes. I have used plenty of other concealers including some waterproof ones and this was, by far the worst, for settling into any wrinkles and making me look older. I would not repurchase or recommend this product.

on 4/16/2014 11:54:00 PM

absolutely LOVE the lock it foundation so I assumed this would be a great product. I was wrong -- watery consistency, hard to get out if the tube...nothing special. I prefer my $5 maybelline fit me concealer to this. such a disappointment. thought it would give me similar full coverage as the foundation did if I did not feel like wearing a heavy foundation, but it was not enough

on 4/11/2014 12:54:00 PM

There's NOTHING special about this concealer. I bought it cause I thought man if it can cover tattoos it can cover my horrible dark circles! Nope. I have a $10 dollar concealer from Mary Kay and it lasts and covers better than this expensive tube of concealer. It doesn't conceal much I can still see my horrible circles! :( And it doesn't last long on my skin either. Wouldn't buy again it's a waste of money. For the price I expected better than this!

on 3/31/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love the consistency of this concealer. it applies so nicely and smoothly! Unfortunately, I just couldn't get it to provide the amount of coverage I need, which, in all fairness, isn't an overly huge amount. I don't have breakouts to cover or anything; only moderate under eye circles and redness around my nose. When I would first apply it, it looked pretty nice, but the coverage didn't last long. And if I tried to add more later in the day, it would look dry and cakey and accentuate fine lines. I used it many times before returning it but I just couldn't get it to work for me. It didn't give enough coverage and didn't last long enough on my normal/dry skin. I really, really can't see how this could ever cover a tattoo. The Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation, however, could do it with no problem. I was really hoping for a concealer more of that caliber.

on 3/28/2014 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I selected the wrong rating on my previous review. I love this product so far.

on 3/11/2014 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Sephora was out of stock of the MakeupForever Full Cover Concealer and I needed a concealer for a special occasion and by the time Sephora was going to restock, my event would've passed and so the sales associate told me to just try this for the event. So I got a sample and used it for my event and it was cakey and nothing like the Full Cover concealer. It has a strong chemical smell and it doesn't look good on the face. I'm not a fan of this concealer, the MakeupForever Full Cover is way better but too pricey in my opinon

on 3/5/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

First I have to preface this review by saying I am pretty new to concealers. I have horrible hereditary circles and have never bothered to cover them up. They are that bad! My first intro into the world of trying to lighten the circles was Touch Eclat which worked out well for me. I asked for a sample of this just to test the waters. Ive used it all week so it may be too early to say but it covered well and didn't cake( which is so gross to me). I plan to purchase this ASAP.

on 2/22/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this concealer. The reason I like this is because it doesn't really crease on me, even without powder. Even the MAC prolongwear, which I do love very much, creased on me without powdering. The reason I'm not quite ready to call this my HG is because it needs to be layered to get good coverage on me, I never have to layer my pro longwear. So I love this because it sets and lasts and doesn't need powder, I prefer not having to powder under my eyes, if possible, because it makes my undereye area look dry to me, so I appreciate not having to powder but the coverage is light.

update 6-5-14: this is my HG undereye concealer, I don't use anything else anymore. The coverage is actually perfect, not too light like I thought, actually just a tiny amount is enough to do the trick, I love this stuff.

Top Rated Kat Von D Products