July 26, 2014 | 1463 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite concealer that I've tried to date. I like that I can use it under my eyes as well as on my blemishes and acne scars. A little bit goes a long way, and I like that it's in a tube because it's easy to control. The best way to apply this concealer is with a fluffy blending brush (like for your crease, I use a Sonia Kashuk one). Doesn't really crease, especially if I set it with some powder, stays all day, and covers nicely. $25 is worth it cause this will probably last me a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by eyesarahclops

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great coverage and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Marianaburgos

It settles and looks like your wearing a lot of concealer but if you use it just on small breakouts it's great. It doesn't break me break out and I have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is crucial in my every day makeup. As someone who suffers from spider veins on my nose and sides of my mouth, I couldn't go without this stuff. The price is steep for a small tube, but let me tell you it lasts ATLEAST a year. I used a tiny dab and it covers my main areas (around my nose, my chin and under my eyes) and it's got awesome coverage. It stays on all day, has a nice feel to it - I think if you had REALLY oily skin, you may want to avoid this... however for normal/dry side skin, it's heaven sent. Even when my skin gets a bit oilier in the summer, this stuff is incredible (however I do use my Mac FX powder over everything). The #1 thing for me about this stuff is the coverage - I even got my mom hooked, who has really bad rosacea. Love love love, will always buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by SassyCappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Let me start this off by saying that I don't actually use this concealer as a concealer...well, I kind of do, but I more so use it in place of a foundation because it matches my skin perfectly (Light 18), and the Lock-It Foundation exceeds my price limit for foundation. I got this concealer as a sample from Sephora and once I finished the sample, I prolonged buying it because of the price (call me frugal, I don't care). But I finally caved and bought it for myself just before Christmas. It took me several weeks to use it because I wanted to finish the concealer I was already using. But again, I caved and applied it one day to hide my under-eye circles. I was impressed with the result. The next time I used it, I didn't feel like applying foundation, so I settled for this concealer instead. Well, what do you know...my face came out perfectly with just a little bit of this concealer (more than a little bit to cover my natural flush). I dab it on my face, then blend it in with my fingers and set it with a powder. I love this concealer; it gives me this awesome airbrushed finish, making my skin look like porcelain. For the price, it wish there was more product. I mean, .58 fl. oz. for $25? However, I love the design of the tube - it's very Kat-like. I guess in all reality, we're just paying for a name, but I honestly don't mind it because this product is actually pretty amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

This covers my dark dark circles well but I felt like it was too thick and settled into my fine lines. It's also hard to blend because its so thick. I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love this concealer!

It covers all my redness and blemishes so easily it's like a miracle. I use the tiniest bit of product and blend it out with a buffing brush and the result is just flawless. I usually top this with a light translucent setting powder and it lasts all day/night. It CAN get a bit cakey if you apply a lot, but there's really no need since this covers so well.

One thing though, as it is a TATTOO concealer, I tried using it to cover one of my tattoos.. didn't work as I could still see the darkness coming through. Maybe it would've worked if I had used Kat Von D's entire tattoo line, along with a primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by tofubabiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer for the past 3 years,,, it is a really good undereye concealer, I don't have much else to conceal on my face besides my dark circles, so a little bit goes along way. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

Absolutely love this! It covers my acne blemishes AND scars! The staying power is also phenomenal. I have an issue with my undereye circles, but I need to use a separate treatment to lighten them. Overall very strong and lasting lasting concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Eurofire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute love this product. The texture is amazing. I've used Mac for years, ever since I found the Kat Von D I would never switch back.