St. Ives Apricot Scrub Sensitive Skin

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Urea, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 778891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, DI 77492, CI 77499), Red 30 Lake (CI 77360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) 6/1/09

on 2/18/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this scrub. It evens out my skin tone and leaves my skin looking smooth. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this doesnt break me out not leave me with dry patches at all. It's so gentle that i can use it everyday and it wont dry out my skin.

A lot of people think this is for blemishes which it isnt. It clearly says on the bottle "Gently exfoliates to reveal smooth, radiant skin." This has nothing to do with acne and preventing it. That's what the original "Naturally Clear" Apricot Scrub is for which has acne medication in it.

The sensitive scrub actually takes away some of my redness in my cheeks. I would definitely recommend this.

on 1/23/2011 6:49:00 PM

I wanted to try the St. Ives apricot scrub and when I saw it for sensitive skin I thought it might actually be better for my skin. This didn't make me breakout, but it did not exfoliate my skin at all. It kinda made my skin look a bit worse. This isn't the worst exfoliator out there, but it isn't a good one. Keep looking and find something else.

I bought this product because the blemish control apricot scrub was too harsh for my skin. I left several dry patches on my face that took over a week to heal up. So I got this instead and it doesn't seem to be harsh enough! The beads are few and far between and the cream is too thick. I feel like I need to use a lot of it to get it on every part of my face. I don't get much acne, but I've been using this for about a month and I always have more than one zit on my face now. I think this product would work fine for people with extremely, extremely dry, sensitive skin, but it didn't do too well for my combination, sensitive.

on 8/13/2010 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you're looking for a face wash with a little kick to it, you'll like this. On the other hand, if you are looking for an actual scrub to exfoliate your skin...keep lookin. The "scrub" is extremely creamy in texture and the beads get overpowered by it. There aren't very many particles in it in the first place, and mixed with the thick texture, it does nothing for my skin when it comes to exfoliation. I will not buy this product again, I prefer Beyond Belief Pore Refining Scrub.

on 7/26/2010 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This scrub does a perfect job in exfoliating. It is gentle enough to use everyday. The beads in it are soft and not harsh at all. I use it daily after my face wash. It is definitely a more gentle scrub so it is perfect for sensitive skin or for people that do not like harsh scrubs. It works just as well as expensive scrubs and it is very affordable too!

on 5/6/2010 12:49:00 AM

I like the sensitive version of this. The orginal is too harsh on my skin. I like the creamy texture of this and it is not too drying on my acne prone skin. I would like this even better if it didn't have any scrubs in it.

on 12/23/2009 4:31:00 AM

I use this scrub usually twice a week and it makes my skin so smoooth! like a baby's! its perfect for me because i have super sensitive skin and it gets irritated very easily, so im so happy that i got this :)

on 11/7/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Has worked very well for my sensitive skin for a number of years now. I had seen several recomendations on Youtube and decided to give it a try. I use it in the shower about once a week when I apply an intensive treatment on my hair. Even though this scrub is advertised for sensitive skin I think the trick is not to scrub to hard on the more sensitive/rosacea prone areas of your skin, a very light touch is all that is needed. The results on my skin are as good as any expensive brand on the market and I will never swap or be tempted to try a new brand.

on 9/28/2009 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As it had mentioned, it work well on sensitive without any side effect. A bit too gentle, do not have the scrub, smooth feel/brighten effect after using, my face is still as dull as it use to be.
But if you are looking a mild scrub which u want to use offten, i would recommend this.

on 4/14/2009 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I picked this up on accident because I thought is was the regular one. I don't have sensitive skin but this really works for me because it seems to be gentler on my skin than the reg one. You cannot beat the quality and value of this great drug store product.

Popular Scrubs