April 16, 2014 | 2063 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub Sensitive Skin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by angelbabyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub. It evens out my skin tone and leaves my skin looking smooth. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this doesnt break me out not leave me with dry patches at all. It's so gentle that i can use it everyday and it wont dry out my skin.

A lot of people think this is for blemishes which it isnt. It clearly says on the bottle "Gently exfoliates to reveal smooth, radiant skin." This has nothing to do with acne and preventing it. That's what the original "Naturally Clear" Apricot Scrub is for which has acne medication in it.

The sensitive scrub actually takes away some of my redness in my cheeks. I would definitely recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by alyak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try the St. Ives apricot scrub and when I saw it for sensitive skin I thought it might actually be better for my skin. This didn't make me breakout, but it did not exfoliate my skin at all. It kinda made my skin look a bit worse. This isn't the worst exfoliator out there, but it isn't a good one. Keep looking and find something else.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by algebraicdisco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product because the blemish control apricot scrub was too harsh for my skin. I left several dry patches on my face that took over a week to heal up. So I got this instead and it doesn't seem to be harsh enough! The beads are few and far between and the cream is too thick. I feel like I need to use a lot of it to get it on every part of my face. I don't get much acne, but I've been using this for about a month and I always have more than one zit on my face now. I think this product would work fine for people with extremely, extremely dry, sensitive skin, but it didn't do too well for my combination, sensitive.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by amski09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you're looking for a face wash with a little kick to it, you'll like this. On the other hand, if you are looking for an actual scrub to exfoliate your skin...keep lookin. The "scrub" is extremely creamy in texture and the beads get overpowered by it. There aren't very many particles in it in the first place, and mixed with the thick texture, it does nothing for my skin when it comes to exfoliation. I will not buy this product again, I prefer Beyond Belief Pore Refining Scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by vlj1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scrub does a perfect job in exfoliating. It is gentle enough to use everyday. The beads in it are soft and not harsh at all. I use it daily after my face wash. It is definitely a more gentle scrub so it is perfect for sensitive skin or for people that do not like harsh scrubs. It works just as well as expensive scrubs and it is very affordable too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MissxCindy

I like the sensitive version of this. The orginal is too harsh on my skin. I like the creamy texture of this and it is not too drying on my acne prone skin. I would like this even better if it didn't have any scrubs in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this scrub usually twice a week and it makes my skin so smoooth! like a baby's! its perfect for me because i have super sensitive skin and it gets irritated very easily, so im so happy that i got this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by taradgl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Has worked very well for my sensitive skin for a number of years now. I had seen several recomendations on Youtube and decided to give it a try. I use it in the shower about once a week when I apply an intensive treatment on my hair. Even though this scrub is advertised for sensitive skin I think the trick is not to scrub to hard on the more sensitive/rosacea prone areas of your skin, a very light touch is all that is needed. The results on my skin are as good as any expensive brand on the market and I will never swap or be tempted to try a new brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2009 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Mousez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As it had mentioned, it work well on sensitive without any side effect. A bit too gentle, do not have the scrub, smooth feel/brighten effect after using, my face is still as dull as it use to be.
But if you are looking a mild scrub which u want to use offten, i would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up on accident because I thought is was the regular one. I don't have sensitive skin but this really works for me because it seems to be gentler on my skin than the reg one. You cannot beat the quality and value of this great drug store product.