December 19, 2014 | 1461 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer - Tickled Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by GlamouretteGirl28

Ah! This was my first Glossimer (i got a mini in the Chance gift set). Such a pretty color... true pink with sparkle! I love the consistency and it's just one of my favorite pinks. Resembles MAC's Cultured put pinker with less mauve and more sparkle. Lovely!

***i am a NW20, PPP, brown hair, turquoise eyes***

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2003 10:53:00 AM More reviews by kristenlouise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

oh my dear lord, i hate lipglosses, but i had to buy this. when i saw the color, it was seriously so cute that i thought i was going to DIE if i didn't buy it. i'm not kidding! so i bought it, and amazingly enough, it not only didn't dissapoint, i actually like it better than i though i would!!!!

now i have been wearing it over UD lipstain bitten, so i can't vouch for what i would look like alone---but the girls in my office have put it on alone and it looks good on them. i don't know why people here said it was too bright---its almost like a sheer shimmery lavender pink, in my estimation. put on over bitten (which is not quite as bright as fuschia on me), it turns into this gorgeous shimmery medium pink that's the perfect brightness and matches my Tarte flushed absolutely perfectly. everyone told me how pretty i looked yesterday and i swear this was why! rave!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2003 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sues57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know this is very subjective, *but* I love this color! It's the perfect pink for me because there's a bit a purple-y tone, which seems to work with my skin. Looks really pretty and shiny. I love lip glosses that actually have some pigment, rather than just shine. This is the first Glossimer I've tried, but judging how I LOVE this, I'd like to try other colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

The quality is great and it has nice staying power but this just isnt a favorite of mine. The pink has lilac undertones to it which is hard for me to pull off. I'll hang on to it and use it for those nights out but I wont repurchase this if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I may be the minority here but this is not a bright pink on me at all. It's a nice, slightly shimmery, almost natural pink on my lips. However, it doesn't last very long, I have to reapply often. I didn't find this as sticky as other glossimers that I've tried which is great but I do wish it lasted longer. I will probably buy it again though because I love the color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2002 1:30:00 AM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I can't believe was a gorgeous pink this is. Fairly neutral but it shows up well, gives that "just been smooched" look. Plus, I love the fact that it was named by a 16 year old named Summer :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is almost the same as the soda glossimer,only more intense.Way too pink and too thick for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2002 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

another barbie shade--looks very "80's" to me, and not very flattering on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 10:03:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Tickled Pink is a loud color. A bright medium pink shade, not hot pink yet not light pink either. It is BRIGHT! I got this cause someone thought JLO wore this in a video, and it does look the same, but I have a hard time wearing this shade. It is definately a going out shade! Great quality though, and very pretty, just loud! Retails for $24.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 2:27:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite glossimer. Bright pink w/a hint of lavender. I've gotten lots of compliments on this, it is really bright and shimmery, I usually save it for special occasions. Compliments well w/Lancome Pink Pool blush.